Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Trump, Cruz, Sanders, Hillary

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Sanders Hillary, Trump, Cruz

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Hillary, Sanders, Trump Cruz

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
for me they can all go fuck themselves....

say what you really think, Harry :)
ok i will.....this is who i will be writing in yet again....

You're voting for Marx?

I'm voting for

th

Lennon
no....im voting for Firefly.....if you are for it,he is against it....

Kind of a weird poll. They should have been listed separately. Trump is the only one I'd vote for, flawed as he is he's still accustomed to making things happen, unlike all the others. The fact that he already has leftists foaming over like rabid animals speaks volumes. That's UUUUUUggge.

Of course, what Trump is most accustomed to "making happen" is other people losing money on his "ideas" and having to clean up his mess while he waltzes away.

For me, it is
Cruz ; conservative good, honesty, good, conduct good, weird religion meh
Sanders Bat shit economics, lousy, conduct good, honesty good, no religion, meh
none of the above
hillary insane economics, lousy, conduct horrible, honesty, you are kidding me
trump economics no one knows, least of all trump, conduct disgraceful, honesty worse than Hillary's by inches
Many, if not most, Americans don’t vote ‘for’ anyone, they vote against.

For me, it is
none of the above
trump economics no one knows, least of all trump, conduct disgraceful, honesty worse than Hillary's by inches
For me it is Trump and Hillary are equally repulsive. They are the same candidate. then Sanders, who is a loon, but an honest loon, the Cruz who has ticks that drive me nuts, but is good on economics

I like Cruz but he argues about everything.
Maybe argue is the wrong word...everything is oratory. Da peeps don't talk dat way, yo....

Which is a big reason why "da peeps" don't get asked to run for office . . . or really hold any position much above entry-level.

We used to want officeholders who were more educated and articulate than the average semi-literate jackwagon on the street. Now we're pissed at them if they dare to display any mastery of the English language very far beyond grunting and gesturing. Can we say, "Idiocracy"? With a possible side order of Cambodia under Pol Pot, where they killed all the intellectuals just for being intellectuals?

For me, it is
none of the above
For me it is Trump and Hillary are equally repulsive. They are the same candidate. then Sanders, who is a loon, but an honest loon, the Trump who has ticks that drive me nuts, but is good on economics

I was with you until you said Trump was good on economics. Then I had to decide if I wanted to laugh, or spit.

Kind of a weird poll. They should have been listed separately. Trump is the only one I'd vote for, flawed as he is he's still accustomed to making things happen, unlike all the others. The fact that he already has leftists foaming over like rabid animals speaks volumes. That's UUUUUUggge.

Of course, what Trump is most accustomed to "making happen" is other people losing money on his "ideas" and having to clean up his mess while he waltzes away.

Which is exactly what would happen if he got within smelling distance, if we're lucky.
If we're not, we lose the Constitution and the national park system turns into gold-plated golf courses, although that prolly doesn't matter since by then we're engaged in wars with ----- Everybody.

Maybe argue is the wrong word...everything is oratory. Da peeps don't talk dat way, yo....

Which is a big reason why "da peeps" don't get asked to run for office . . . or really hold any position much above entry-level.

We used to want officeholders who were more educated and articulate than the average semi-literate jackwagon on the street. Now we're pissed at them if they dare to display any mastery of the English language very far beyond grunting and gesturing. Can we say, "Idiocracy"? With a possible side order of Cambodia under Pol Pot, where they killed all the intellectuals just for being intellectuals?
I hear ya...but I'm ex military...where we are taught clear, concise and forceful communication. I like concise.

For me, it is
none of the above
For me it is Trump and Hillary are equally repulsive. They are the same candidate. then Sanders, who is a loon, but an honest loon, the Trump who has ticks that drive me nuts, but is good on economics

I was with you until you said Trump was good on economics. Then I had to decide if I wanted to laugh, or spit.
Spit, and wash your mouth out with soap

Which is exactly what would happen if he got within smelling distance, if we're lucky.
If we're not, we lose the Constitution and the national park system turns into gold-plated golf courses, although that prolly doesn't matter since by then we're engaged in wars with ----- Everybody.

Wish I could disagree with you like normal, but . . .

I hear ya...but I'm ex military...where we are taught clear, concise and forceful communication. I like concise.

Even military men can communicate intellectually, at least when you get above a certain level.

And in case you didn't notice, the Presidency isn't a military field operation. It's a diplomatic mission, which requires rather different English skills.

Even military men can communicate intellectually, at least when you get above a certain level.

And in case you didn't notice, the Presidency isn't a military field operation. It's a diplomatic mission, which requires rather different English skills.
War is politics on a different level. Obama communicates intellectually. End of story.

a business approach to government. What a radical idea! Keeping spending within income, another radical idea. Dealing with our trading partners from a position of strength, very radical. Making us strong militarily, radical radical radical.

Making the congress do its job, awful idea.
Following the constitution, not just talking about it, wow, the founders would shit in their 3 cornered hats.

War is politics on a different level. Obama communicates intellectually. End of story.

Obama communicates like a pussy, end of story.

Wish I could disagree with you like normal, but . . .

Yeah I know. It's icky. But for now, common cause prevails. It's kind of like the all star game where the player you're usually trying to defeat is suddenly your teammate.

Just roll wid it, once we get Rump dumped we can go back to :meow: and all of this will be forgotten. ;)

So why is only one of the candidates left off your list OP? Where is John Kasich's name?

Cruz. Kasich. Vermin Supreme.

Bernie and Hillary are way too left wing. Their policies will destroy this country thoroughly. Trump is just hte right wing version of Hillary without government experience.

What's your beef with Kasich again? Specifically, not generalizations.

kasich is too decent a human being for the winger base

Forum List

Back