Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Trump, Cruz, Sanders, Hillary

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Sanders Hillary, Trump, Cruz

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Hillary, Sanders, Trump Cruz

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
Kind of a weird poll. They should have been listed separately. Trump is the only one I'd vote for, flawed as he is he's still accustomed to making things happen, unlike all the others. The fact that he already has leftists foaming over like rabid animals speaks volumes. That's UUUUUUggge.

Of course, what Trump is most accustomed to "making happen" is other people losing money on his "ideas" and having to clean up his mess while he waltzes away.

Which is exactly what would happen if he got within smelling distance, if we're lucky.
If we're not, we lose the Constitution and the national park system turns into gold-plated golf courses, although that prolly doesn't matter since by then we're engaged in wars with ----- Everybody.

Wish I could disagree with you like normal, but . . .

Yeah I know. It's icky. But for now, common cause prevails. It's kind of like the all star game where the player you're usually trying to defeat is suddenly your teammate.

Just roll wid it, once we get Rump dumped we can go back to :meow: and all of this will be forgotten. ;)

ole hoppystick, dumb as a sack of frog feet.

Maybe argue is the wrong word...everything is oratory. Da peeps don't talk dat way, yo....

Which is a big reason why "da peeps" don't get asked to run for office . . . or really hold any position much above entry-level.

We used to want officeholders who were more educated and articulate than the average semi-literate jackwagon on the street. Now we're pissed at them if they dare to display any mastery of the English language very far beyond grunting and gesturing. Can we say, "Idiocracy"? With a possible side order of Cambodia under Pol Pot, where they killed all the intellectuals just for being intellectuals?
I hear ya...but I'm ex military...where we are taught clear, concise and forceful communication. I like concise.

Even military men can communicate intellectually, at least when you get above a certain level.

And in case you didn't notice, the Presidency isn't a military field operation. It's a diplomatic mission, which requires rather different English skills.
War is politics on a different level. Obama communicates intellectually. End of story.

Obama communicates like a pussy, end of story.

only to rightwingnuthacks

So why is only one of the candidates left off your list OP? Where is John Kasich's name?

Cruz. Kasich. Vermin Supreme.

Bernie and Hillary are way too left wing. Their policies will destroy this country thoroughly. Trump is just hte right wing version of Hillary without government experience.

What's your beef with Kasich again? Specifically, not generalizations.

kasich is too decent a human being for the winger base

Kasich would be fine but he has no chance, he hasn't caught fire with anyone.

Trump/Kasich--------------watch for it.

Which is a big reason why "da peeps" don't get asked to run for office . . . or really hold any position much above entry-level.

We used to want officeholders who were more educated and articulate than the average semi-literate jackwagon on the street. Now we're pissed at them if they dare to display any mastery of the English language very far beyond grunting and gesturing. Can we say, "Idiocracy"? With a possible side order of Cambodia under Pol Pot, where they killed all the intellectuals just for being intellectuals?
I hear ya...but I'm ex military...where we are taught clear, concise and forceful communication. I like concise.

Even military men can communicate intellectually, at least when you get above a certain level.

And in case you didn't notice, the Presidency isn't a military field operation. It's a diplomatic mission, which requires rather different English skills.
War is politics on a different level. Obama communicates intellectually. End of story.

and Putin, the ayatollah, the king of Saudi Arabia, and the rest of the world. Obama is a joke, he has made the USA the laughing stock of the world. Do you think the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, and even the crazy north Koreans fear Obama? No, they laugh at his incompetence.

Kind of a weird poll. They should have been listed separately. Trump is the only one I'd vote for, flawed as he is he's still accustomed to making things happen, unlike all the others. The fact that he already has leftists foaming over like rabid animals speaks volumes. That's UUUUUUggge.

Of course, what Trump is most accustomed to "making happen" is other people losing money on his "ideas" and having to clean up his mess while he waltzes away.

Which is exactly what would happen if he got within smelling distance, if we're lucky.
If we're not, we lose the Constitution and the national park system turns into gold-plated golf courses, although that prolly doesn't matter since by then we're engaged in wars with ----- Everybody.

a business approach to government. What a radical idea!

Indeed it is, since business and government serve ... opposite masters. Government is (supposed) to serve people; business is to exploit people to enrich itself. Duh.

Tried to tell y'all that in 2012, but that was another board.

Keeping spending within income, another radical idea. Dealing with our trading partners from a position of strength, very radical. Making us strong militarily, radical radical radical.

You spelled 'fascistic' wrong....

Making the congress do its job, awful idea.
Following the constitution, not just talking about it, wow, the founders would shit in their 3 cornered hats.

"Following" as in "opening up libel laws" to get around Amendment Number One's protection of free speech?
"Following" as in "registering" and "deporting" people according to what religion they observe to get around Amendment One's protection of freedom of faith?

You is funny in your blinditude.

This is the insurance policy against Rump --- the first thing, literally the first thing a POTUS has to do is swear to "preserve, protect and defend" the Constitution. Rump has already publicly admitted to planning to "open it up". Could be the quickest impeachment ever.

I like Cruz but he argues about everything.
Maybe argue is the wrong word...everything is oratory. Da peeps don't talk dat way, yo....

And Obama is the sum total of intelligent, educated people, is he? Frankly, I would also argue against him communicating intellectually. He reads okay, and his speechwriters communicate intellectually. Get him away from his teleprompter, and he's less articulate than the least intelligent of my children.

Wish I could disagree with you like normal, but . . .

Yeah I know. It's icky. But for now, common cause prevails. It's kind of like the all star game where the player you're usually trying to defeat is suddenly your teammate.

Just roll wid it, once we get Rump dumped we can go back to :meow: and all of this will be forgotten. ;)

It would be a nice, if surprise, benefit if the few of us who have managed to make common cause managed to continue to disagree civilly. I, of course, will continue to piss on morons and lunatics on both sides of the aisle, and you may feel free to do so, as well.

and Putin, the ayatollah, the king of Saudi Arabia, and the rest of the world. Obama is a joke, he has made the USA the laughing stock of the world. Do you think the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, and even the crazy north Koreans fear Obama? No, they laugh at his incompetence.

Have any idea how many of us laugh at your idea that international diplomacy is all about some kind of dick swinging?

So why is only one of the candidates left off your list OP? Where is John Kasich's name?

Bernie and Hillary are way too left wing. Their policies will destroy this country thoroughly. Trump is just hte right wing version of Hillary without government experience.

Voted for AWB. Extended Medicaid/Obamacare by EO over his legislature's objection. Squishy on immigration.

Indeed it is, since business and government serve ... opposite masters. Government is (supposed) to serve people; business is to exploit people to enrich itself. Duh.

Keeping spending within income, another radical idea. Dealing with our trading partners from a position of strength, very radical. Making us strong militarily, radical radical radical.

Following the constitution, not just talking about it, wow, the founders would shit in their 3 cornered hats.

"Following" as in "opening up libel laws" to get around Amendment Number One's protection of free speech?
"Following" as in "registering" and "deporting" people according to what religion they observe to get around Amendment One's protection of freedom of faith?

This is the insurance policy against Rump --- the first thing, literally the first thing a POTUS has to do is swear to "preserve, protect and defend" the Constitution. Rump has already publicly admitted to planning to "open it up". Could be the quickest impeachment ever.

everything in your post is wrong. Business does not exist to exploit people, what a stupid thing to say.

following our existing immigration laws is not radical. Did you bitch when Carter banned Iranians from entering our country? of course not, you are a partisan hack.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice if government could incorporate some aspects of business, like controlling spending and waste, demanding something positive to show for its efforts . . . but I have to agree that they DO serve different purposes. I also dispute thoroughly any pie-eyed notion that Donald Trump understands, cares about, or has any intention of furthering the incorporation of those aspects into government. To listen to him, he clearly thinks government is all about the Obama style of executive-order monarchy.

Have any idea how many of us laugh at your idea that international diplomacy is all about some kind of dick swinging?

said by someone who thinks its about dick sucking, and bowing to dictators.

I like Cruz but he argues about everything.

:wtf: And all this time I thought you were anti-O'bama. :dunno:

You just never know.

I'm just not sure I want people to fear the US and its President in the same way people are afraid when they hear that a patient has escaped from the local mental asylum.

kasich is too decent a human being for the winger base

In that case, maybe YOU should run.

I'm just not sure I want people to fear the US and its President in the same way people are afraid when they hear that a patient has escaped from the local mental asylum.

bad analogy, its not about fear, its about respect. Today we have neither.

Forum List

Back