🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rapper Kidd Creole guilty of manslaughter after stabbing homeless man he ‘thought was gay’

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

Well this is a good illustration of what happens when you preach homophobia. He killed a man because he thought that he was gay.

Not because he attacked him, or took his parking space or shagged his girl. Just because he thought that he was gay.

A pox on homophobes who breed this crap. It is clear that the fight against hate continues and the way to do that is through education.

I also think that Churches which preach this hate need to be closed down. It needs to be driven out of society.

Well this is a good illustration of what happens when you preach homophobia. He killed a man because he thought that he was gay.

Not because he attacked him, or took his parking space or shagged his girl. Just because he thought that he was gay.

A pox on homophobes who breed this crap. It is clear that the fight against hate continues and the way to do that is through education.

I also think that Churches which preach this hate need to be closed down. It needs to be driven out of society.
I'm so sorry about the loss of your best friend

They learn it from their parents and it is reinforced in church. Where did de santis learn it ? Same place.

Bullshit.

People are naturally inclined toward normalcy, we are hardwired that way its our orientation.

This rapper should have probably had better control over his emotions, but it had nothing to do with how he was taught.

I don't think I've ever heard a sermon about homosexuality's in my church,
Besides maybe the killer was a muslim
but I don't need to be told if I walk in front of a moving car it might kill me either.

They learn it from their parents and it is reinforced in church. Where did de santis learn it ? Same place.

Church smurch. I didn't learn it in church. The local church down the street has a homo organ player.

I didn't learn it from my parents.

It started as a mold that grew in a dark heart and it grew in that environment. I have no one to blame other than myself.

Lately I don't seem to hate the fags, I just seem apathetic towards them. Like I could care less if anything good or bad happens to them.

And what of you, limey? Why do you like defending them? Did you fail as a parent? Do you get my drift?

doosh.

The story likely is another gay victim story that isn't what it is claimed to be. Just like the GAY Matthew Shepard story wasn't what it was originally claimed to be---an attack on a poor gay man by two white gay hating heteros----but was actually 3 Gay Druggies being nuts with one of them winding up dead. This is often the case, but the gay community desperate to be victims continues to ignore the truth and push a made up story of victimhood while they push their agenda.

Blah....US negro "culture".

Looks like he's been having his shit pushed-in.....Good.
04kiddcreole-jumbo.jpg

That sucks all the way around. I wore deep grooves in my Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five albums back in the day. For your enjoyment, the best birthday song ever. Not even close. "Creole gonna make you rock and roll!" sad.

Tommy, you got to stop coming with bullshit stories to post----

Jolly whatever his name, the one who died, was a convicted RAPIST and much bigger than the small elderly rapper. So far none of the news stories that I have read say if he raped women or men or both. I wonder why.

The rapper had been robbed a number of years earlier so as he worked his regular normal far from fame job as handiman--he tied a knife around his wrist with a rubberband for protection.

Right before the incident, the now dead rapist, was at a hospital who couldn't control his violent ass.

The incident went as follows: Kid Creole was on his way to work as a handiman wearing earplugs. Violent rapist STARTS to follow him and yells something that Creole doesn't quit make out. Creole stops takes out the earplugs and stabs the violent rapist following him. Creole acted immaturely if you are waiting for the Violent rapist to throw the first punch,kick, stab whatever--------BUT in all fairness, Creoles instincts about the situation were likely very accurate. Jolly was an evil out of control person following him---I doubt that his intentions were anything other than still evil when he stalked Creole. I am not so sure Jolly's intentions were rape---but I am pretty sure that a robbery was the plan at a minimum.

Violent crazy druggy---following an elderly person-------------is certainly more likely to end in the elderly person being attacked than not. Creole's only sin was that he acted SWIFTLY to protect himself, even before the criminal broke any official laws.

Last edited:
All the homphobes getting their hate out. they never get it out of their system though. it just festers inside them.

Forum List

Back