Rare photo of Ann frank on the beach with her sister

Such needless slaughter of innocent people. :(

Oh, the NWO has plans to do it again and on a much grander scale.

That's what "Global Warming" and a lot of the nonsense coming out of governments is leading up to these days.

Many of the things they do is simply to cause chaos among humanity.

They want 512 million total human beings in the world that they have total control over.

That is their stated goal.

Very poignant except the diaries were written by her father and it is probably best not to let you know other details . The Anne Frank Fake. Long , researched in huge depth but you will not like it

Anne's father collated and edited some of the diary..however he did not 'write' it, and all the original material survives.

I imagine that you..being a Russian tool, are a holocaust denier as well?

now you can see why i am 1000 percent for israel

Wow this picture is super moving and touching
so pretty and I got it from JAMES WOODS

are you 1000 percent for Israel because, as the photo could suggest, it keeps the Jews away from the other folks on the proverbial beach?

I have no problem with the existence of Israel. I have a problem with the policies of Israel.

are you 1000 percent for Israel because, as the photo could suggest, it keeps the Jews away from the other folks on the proverbial beach?

I have no problem with the existence of Israel. I have a problem with the policies of Israel.
No !!!!

It’s their homeland and Arabs suck

They are both Canaanites. Israel didn't become the Jewish homeland until 1948.

Yes but JEWS go back like 3,000 years to Solomon and David times

Askhenazi jews are mixed of White European and Levant

What about the policies of the entire Middle East?
Every country has a long history of mass murder/genocide/slavery and raiding weaker people's.
The Palestinians ended up where they are because other Arab nations like Egypt drove them out by blunt force.
What Israel has done in that region is a tiny dot in the canvas of inhumanities other Arabs did to them and others.

Yes but JEWS go back like 3,000 years to Solomon and David times

Askhenazi jews are mixed of White European and Levant

Arabs go back to 9,000 BCE at least in that area. They were the same people. Between Moses and the destruction of the temple, there were about 500 years of the scattering of the Canaanites who had adopted the Jewish religion. add 500 more years of fighting and conquering and being conquered then Christianity broke off from the Jewish religion. 700 years later, the Canaanites who had not fled or been driven away because of their religion, turned to Islam. add 1200 more years and the world invented Israel as the place to return their Jews to sender. It was the most logical choice not because that was the the seat of the Jewish people but because that was where the international sphere nobody wanted was because of all the centuries old conflicts there when they were dividing up the Ottoman Empire after WWI when France had thrown up its hands at empire building.

Forum List

Back