Rat On Display At CPAC

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
CPAC is one screwy deal. They have a Jan. 6 character in a cage crying.

"The booth consists of an unidentified man wearing an orange inmate jumpsuit and a MAGA hat sitting in a mock jail cell and crying, and passersby are offered headphones that play testimony from suspects arrested for various offenses during the Jan. 6 insurrection"

Those Republicans (?) sure are an odd bunch.

From the OP link:

The "prisoner" was identified by WUSA-TV reporter Jordan Fischer as "Walk Away" founder Brandon Straka, who avoided prison for his own role in the insurrection by providing "substantial" testimony to investigators about other defendants, including Dr. Simone Gold, who was sentenced to 60 days in jail.

Priceless! :lol:

From the OP link:

The "prisoner" was identified by WUSA-TV reporter Jordan Fischer as "Walk Away" founder Brandon Straka, who avoided prison for his own role in the insurrection by providing "substantial" testimony to investigators about other defendants, including Dr. Simone Gold, who was sentenced to 60 days in jail.

I'm sure some didn't open the link.

From the OP link:

That is the part that got me laughing. He's a person who participated in the riots, but avoided going to prison by ratting out others who were at the riot also. I find it interesting that the very person that turned on them is one of the people that they hired in a prominent role at their gathering. Maybe this is the GOP version of penance.

That is the part that got me laughing. He's a person who participated in the riots, but avoided going to prison by ratting out others who were at the riot also. I find it interesting that the very person that turned on them is one of the people that they hired in a prominent role at their gathering. Maybe this is the GOP version of penance.
No, this is the GOP version of a total lack of self-awareness.

I bet that idiot who runs CPAC figures his attendees are too ignorant to know better.

I bet that idiot who runs CPAC figures his attendees are too ignorant to know better.

Actually, I think they saw that he was an actor, was at the riots, and was willing to work for them, so they didn't look any further.

So...................IMHO...............both CPAC and this actor are sellouts. CPAC for hiring the guy in spite of him turning on others who are part of their group, and the guy for whoring himself out in such a way for cash. Maybe sellout is the wrong word for CPAC, maybe he just underbid (or was willing) compared to all the other actors they looked at.

Yep, what an ODD BUNCH trying to bring light to the heinous actions of an out of control DOJ violating people's constitutional right to DUE PROCESS OF LAW, instead, interred indefinitely in some slime cell without so much as a court date for daring to be in or around the Capitol the day of the protest at worst committing a minor misdemeanor normally punishable by a small fine.

I think we should lock Nancy and Joe in a cell for a year with poor food, no healthcare, no visitation and no charges for allowing this inexcusable banana republic abuse of the law then add another 5 years for abandoning enforcement of our border then add another 30 for the thousands killed by the fentanyl brought in to see how you like it.

Yep, what an ODD BUNCH trying to bring light to the heinous actions of an out of control DOJ violating people's constitutional right to DUE PROCESS OF LAW, instead, interred indefinitely in some slime cell without so much as a court date for daring to be in or around the Capitol the day of the protest at worst committing a minor misdemeanor normally punishable by a small fine.

I think we should lock Nancy and Joe in a cell for a year with poor food, no healthcare, no visitation and no charges for allowing this inexcusable banana republic abuse of the law then add another 5 years for abandoning enforcement of our border then add another 30 for the thousands killed by the fentanyl brought in to see how you like it.

It's not the fact that he's trying to bring to light what CPAC feels about the Jan 6th defendants. The really strange part is that he testified and gave evidence that put some of those Jan 6th defendants in jail so he could avoid jail himself. He ratted out others like him and helped to send them to jail so he could stay out of jail himself. Some people call that a rat or a snitch.

"The booth consists of an unidentified man wearing an orange inmate jumpsuit and a MAGA hat sitting in a mock jail cell and crying, and passersby are offered headphones that play testimony from suspects arrested for various offenses during the Jan. 6 insurrection"

After the gold Trump statue, nothing about them really surprises me anymore.

If they do they will see what a low IQ and therefore easily brainwashed by fake news fool that you are.

In the OP you claimed that the guy was crying. The video does not show him crying.

You're an LWNJ moronic moonbat.
Are you an Arabian? Hah!

It is very amusing how you tards are suddenly concerned about the conditions of our nation's jails and justice system.

Where have you been?

I bet 100-to-1 you go back to your willful blindness just as soon as the last 1/6 insurrectionist serves their time.

I mean, I've never seen such a stunning display of ignorance over the fact that certain crimes mean the offender is held without bail or with such high bail that they can't afford to pay, often for long periods, especially during the pandemic. You seem to think the 1/6 rioters are some kind of special case.

:You've been totally played by the performative rage hustling of Marjorie Taylor Gazpacho.

Here is a news report about the DC jail while Trump was president. Long before MTG visited.

You will notice they had to isolate 88 inmates because of Covid. This is what the tard herd is calling "solitary confinement".

Where was your fauxrage then, eh?

MTG is a fucking retard.

covid-dc-jail.jpg

Forum List

Back