Ratcliffe says prosecutors Bragg, Willis.. et al. met with The Administration to Plan how to convict Trump

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

Did you watch this this morning?

We're not exactly shocked but I guess there is actual EVIDENCE of meetings that took place between these prosecutors and the attorneys who work in the bribum Admin..

meetings that took place right after Trump announced he was running for president

We're not exactly shocked but I guess there is actual EVIDENCE of meetings that took place between these prosecutors and the attorneys who work in the bribum Admin..

meetings that took place right after Trump announced he was running for president
Thank you. This is so entertaining. :ssex:

He lies about the jury instructions. :auiqs.jpg: This hack Rat-cliffe regurgitates the false shit from the NY Post. May as well be quoting FOX News the billion dollar liars.

Posts misrepresent New York judge’s instructions to jury in Trump hush money trial

Judge Merchan actually "told the jury that to convict Trump on any given charge, they will have to find unanimously — that is, all 12 jurors must agree — that the former president created a fraudulent entry in his company’s records or caused someone else to do so, and that he did so with the intent of committing or concealing a crime."

Last edited:

There is no evidence. Because it didn't happen.

Thank you. This is so entertaining. :ssex:

He lies about the jury instructions. :auiqs.jpg: This hack Rat-cliffe regurgitates the false shit from the NY Post. May as well be quoting FOX News the billion dollar liars.

Posts misrepresent New York judge’s instructions to jury in Trump hush money trial

Judge Merchan actually "told the jury that to convict Trump on any given charge, they will have to find unanimously — that is, all 12 jurors must agree — that the former president created a fraudulent entry in his company’s records or caused someone else to do so, and that he did so with the intent of committing or concealing a crime."

well, it looks like the pussy
1717374374426.jpeg

is going to add another to the Ignore list.

Why?

Because you, like all libs, are full of it

+

Dude has no proof of his assertions and he was just a orange felon lackey while in government.

Apparently, his loyal oath hasn’t expired.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Let's see the transcripts of those meetings.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back