Rate sexy bosnian TikToker

Tight handfull...

I like real ones, I think those are 2 phony ponies.

The way you dragged on that cigarette looks like super addiction Morty

Mort??...You see a doctor on a regular basis?

I see a steaming pile of mashed potatoes with your face stuck in it at the dinner table if you don't watch it

I like real ones, I think those are 2 phony ponies.

The way you dragged on that cigarette looks like super addiction Morty

Mort??...You see a doctor on a regular basis?

I see a steaming pile of mashed potatoes with your face stuck in it at the dinner table if you don't watch it
Yes it is a super addiction im really a heavy smoker with aging it is getting more and more dangerous. I really need to quit

Looked to me like Mort was drawing on that butt like an amateur. He seemed more intererested in proclaiming that he smokes than that he's a heavy smoker.

Oh, yea, that young woman . . . what did she look like again?

So i do not look cool be honest?
Nope. The world knows how bad it for you. The women know your mouth will taste like an ash trey. Wanna look cool get a high definition camera have a friend film every thing you do, tell that chick you have a million followers and that you record women going wild. Get a few to actually go wild then actually get a million followers and a pay check.

LOL, I was going to comment asking if you smoke or is it a prop, since it looks like you take a drag and blow it right out...
tumblr_inline_o7xlv7OZuh1rldjdw_500.gif

Nope. The world knows how bad it for you. The women know your mouth will taste like an ash trey. Wanna look cool get a high definition camera have a friend film every thing you do, tell that chick you have a million followers and that you record women going wild. Get a few to actually go wild then actually get a million followers and a pay check.
....also mention he has a Walloper in the middle

Forum List

Back