Democrat flagship state has highest unemployment rate in nation, small bus. Struggling

You’re such an idiot, because I didn’t even quote your stupid fucking study. I said that any study that wasn’t based on the metrics I gave was not a valid study of education.

You need some reading comprehension skills, asshole. And no, none of the red states have a decent standing in education with the possible exception of Florida,

That was before Ron DeSantis started screwing with the education system in Florida. You can watch it dropped like a stone this year. Teacher shortages are rampant and school boards are spending millions defending librarians and attacking gay teachers.

These are millions of dollars that are not going to enhance, or improve the Florida education system. These are dollars that are coming directly out of the state’s classrooms

Duh, it wasn't 'my study', and the fact that you're dissing it based on who you think posted it, just further demonstrates what a complete and utter moron you are. 🤡 🤡 🤡 :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Did you find a link using your criteria that refutes it?

I'm waiting for something besides you don't like how the study was conducted. :disbelief:

An easy deflection for sure but an empty one without your data.

I'm not the one trying to use some bogus leftist 'study' to prove that 'red' states are uneducated, that would be you. What qualifies as a 'red state', just one you don't happen to like or that voted for Trump? 🤡

I'm not the one trying to use some bogus leftist 'study' to prove that 'red' states are uneducated, that would be you. What qualifies as a 'red state', just one you don't happen to like or that voted for Trump? 🤡
I didn't say red states were uneducated. I stated they tend to have lower education.

According to the site I copied, I am correct.

Sorry you so t like the study but again, feel free to link a study that used methodology you like.

Where is itm

I didn't say red states were uneducated. I stated they tend to have lower education.

According to the site I copied, I am correct.

Sorry you so t like the study but again, feel free to link a study that used methodology you like.

Where is itm
What makes a state 'red'?

So you'd say PA is blue since electoral college votes went to Biden in 2020?

Yet, if you look at a county electoral map, there are maybe 3 to 5 'blue' counties in the entire state. Counties where the blue shithole cities are, the rest of the state is not blue, in fact they're very red. Yet you'd claim PA as blue, same goes for many other states. So taking your supposed study and applying it to 'red or blue' states is completely invalid to begin with.

So you'd say PA is blue since electoral college votes went to Biden in 2020?

Yet, if you look at a county electoral map, there are maybe 3 to 5 'blue' counties in the entire state. Counties where the blue shithole cities are, the rest of the state is not blue, in fact they're very red. Yet you'd claim PA as blue, same goes for many other states. So taking your supposed study and applying it to 'red or blue' states is completely invalid to begin with.
I didn't make.the claim. The color coding in the chart did.

Was Pennsylvania in the top 10? Why are we discussing it?

Do you think Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi etc are blue states?

Did you find a study yet that shows different data using whatever methodology you want?

I know what I said. What other conclusion could I derive from that statement?
How about you refrain from acting like your biased conclusions are facts? That’s what an adult would do.
Look. I'm sorry my post hurt your feelings and maybe the other poster needs you to defend them and you are doing an admirable job.
There you go again, gaslighting your faulty opinions. You lack the intellectual capacity to hurt my feelings, kid.
Truly a credit to Trump supporters everywhere, but I would rather discuss the topic and not your feelings.
You’re the one who brought up my feelings, dipstick. You really suck at trolling.

How about you refrain from acting like your biased conclusions are facts? That’s what an adult would do.

There you go again, gaslighting your faulty opinions. You lack the intellectual capacity to hurt my feelings, kid.

You’re the one who brought up my feelings, dipstick. You really suck at trolling.
You are going to have talk about me alone.

Have a good day.

I didn't make.the claim. The color coding in the chart did.

Was Pennsylvania in the top 10? Why are we discussing it?

Do you think Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi etc are blue states?

Did you find a study yet that shows different data using whatever methodology you want?
You haven’t figured out the dems use “studies” to manipulate you. Sad really.

Forum List

Back