Rational Americans vs Democrats (Tax Cut Edition)

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
When I think about the tax cuts I think about how much it will help my children who are just starting out on their path in life. The child tax credit doubling will help my daughter tremendously. She may have options for paying off some of her student loans or using the extra money to take even more classes.
The 20 to 40 bucks she saves on her taxes each week will fill her gas tank relieving her of that burden or help her reduce her child care costs.

When the left thinks about tax cuts they think about everyone but their family & Friends. They would leave their own out on the street if it ment knocking the rich man down a peg or two.

This is the image YOU give with your constant bitching about the tax cuts.

I know I'm looking forward to having more money to spend.

which will get taxed
and increase demand
which means more jobs to supply that demand
which means more people with jobs to be taxed
which will increase demand.....

When I think about the tax cuts I think about how much it will help my children who are just starting out on their path in life. The child tax credit doubling will help my daughter tremendously. She may have options for paying off some of her student loans or using the extra money to take even more classes.
The 20 to 40 bucks she saves on her taxes each week will fill her gas tank relieving her of that burden or help her reduce her child care costs.

When the left thinks about tax cuts they think about everyone but their family & Friends. They would leave their own out on the street if it ment knocking the rich man down a peg or two.

What???? She had a kid & couldn't afford it??? Now gets a government handout???? OMG OMG OMG

which will get taxed
and increase demand

Of course, you only talk about a small portion of the 1.5 trillion charge to the country credit card.No one is comoplaining about that.

They are complaining about handing well off corporations a huge gift. About handing wealthy people money that they will not spend on the street.

What???? She had a kid & couldn't afford it??? Now gets a government handout???? OMG OMG OMG
Government handout? She works full time, pays for her own college and gets a tax cut.

Where is the freebie?

which will get taxed
and increase demand

Of course, you only talk about a small portion of the 1.5 trillion charge to the country credit card.No one is comoplaining about that.

They are complaining about handing well off corporations a huge gift. About handing wealthy people money that they will not spend on the street.
that's your assumption, you base this assumption on the leftists media assumption that that is what will happen.

you have no facts to base that assumption on.

fyi; multiple companies have given all their workers raises based on the tax decrease.

you hate the idea that people have money b/c a rich person also is a person.

you'd rather see people suffer

fuck you

Do you not give a shit about adding a minimum of 1.5 trillion to the debt that she or her kids will have to deal with?

Do you not give a shit about adding a minimum of 1.5 trillion to the debt that she or her kids will have to deal with?
Remember that we have spent the last decade trying to get DC to cut spending

they fucking refuse

and how many on the left didn't get one fuck that obama added 20 trillion?

hint; all of them

Of course I do but that ship has sailed. NO ONE IN CONGRESS seems to give a rat's ass about the burden we place on future generations so what the hell am I supposed to do about it?
Having said that the projection you are peddling is only one of many possible outcomes based on job growth and the economy in general.
Congress needs to live within its means not strip our citizens of their ability to do the same through exorbitant taxation.

Of course I do but that ship has sailed. NO ONE IN CONGRESS seems to give a rat's ass about the burden we place on future generations so what the hell am I supposed to do about it?
Having said that the projection you are peddling is only one of many possible outcomes based on job growth and the economy in general.
Congress needs to live within its means not strip our citizens of their ability to do the same through exorbitant taxation.

Yes, it is one of many, the most optimistic one the Repbus could produce. The rest are even worse.

Keeping more of one's own money is not a government handout.

SRSLY

Get a grip.

Yes, it is one of many, the most optimistic one the Repbus could produce. The rest are even worse.
All opinion. Nothing more. When has the CBO ever been right?

Remember that we have spent the last decade trying to get DC to cut spending

they fucking refuse

and how many on the left didn't get one fuck that obama added 20 trillion?

hint; all of them

The last decade? Where the hell have you been the last 40 plus years.

Nobody on the left gave a shit when Obama added to the deficit and everyone on the right cried about it daily. Now nobody on the right gives a shit about the deficit and Trump adding to it and those on the left are crying about it daily.

A few of us have been worried about it since the days of Reagan.

The CBO doesn't properly include the impact of economic growth, which is one of the biggest reasons to cut taxes.

Nope, the CBO has never been right, but they are also pretty much never guess low. If they say something it going to add X amount to the deficit you can be sure that is the low ball guess and that it will be worse than that.

Nope, the CBO has never been right, but they are also pretty much never guess low. If they say something it going to add X amount to the deficit you can be sure that is the low ball guess and that it will be worse than that.

The problem isn't not enough taxes. The problem is too much spending. Guess who is responsible for that?

Wealth concentration via Institutional income redistribution. Some on the left know the right wing is full of fallacy if they believe poverty in the US is an Individual problem.

The problem isn't not enough taxes. The problem is too much spending. Guess who is responsible for that?
Almost all of them.

If $20 a week is that important maybe a better paying job is a viable option. That's wrong you live in a right to work state so wages will never go up. So sorry.

Nope.

1.5 trillion dollars in debt to give rich people THOUSANDS of dollars in cuts.

That is what we don't like.

Your kids have temporary cuts that will be wiped out by increased health care costs.

Forum List

Back