Rational Americans vs Democrats (Tax Cut Edition)

When I think about the tax cuts I think about how much it will help my children who are just starting out on their path in life. The child tax credit doubling will help my daughter tremendously. She may have options for paying off some of her student loans or using the extra money to take even more classes.
The 20 to 40 bucks she saves on her taxes each week will fill her gas tank relieving her of that burden or help her reduce her child care costs.

When the left thinks about tax cuts they think about everyone but their family & Friends. They would leave their own out on the street if it ment knocking the rich man down a peg or two.

This is the image YOU give with your constant bitching about the tax cuts.
Wealth concentration via Institutional income redistribution. Some on the left know the right wing is full of fallacy if they believe poverty in the US is an Individual problem.

Omigawd. Any moment now you are going to start babbling about "The Jooooooosssss"!!!!!

Do you not give a shit about adding a minimum of 1.5 trillion to the debt that she or her kids will have to deal with?
Of course I do but that ship has sailed. NO ONE IN CONGRESS seems to give a rat's ass about the burden we place on future generations so what the hell am I supposed to do about it?
Having said that the projection you are peddling is only one of many possible outcomes based on job growth and the economy in general.
Congress needs to live within its means not strip our citizens of their ability to do the same through exorbitant taxation.

Yes, it is one of many, the most optimistic one the Repbus could produce. The rest are even worse.
All opinion. Nothing more. When has the CBO ever been right?

Nope, the CBO has never been right, but they are also pretty much never guess low. If they say something it going to add X amount to the deficit you can be sure that is the low ball guess and that it will be worse than that.

The problem isn't not enough taxes. The problem is too much spending. Guess who is responsible for that?

The Republicans and the Democrats. That is who is responsible for that and who will never do less of it.

As long as either of those two are in power spending will continue to increase.

When I think about the tax cuts I think about how much it will help my children who are just starting out on their path in life. The child tax credit doubling will help my daughter tremendously. She may have options for paying off some of her student loans or using the extra money to take even more classes.
The 20 to 40 bucks she saves on her taxes each week will fill her gas tank relieving her of that burden or help her reduce her child care costs.

When the left thinks about tax cuts they think about everyone but their family & Friends. They would leave their own out on the street if it ment knocking the rich man down a peg or two.

lol, why should I have to pay to raise your kids?

lol, why should I have to pay to raise your kids?

Ok, how is a tax cut you paying to raise anyone's kids? That makes no sense at all

Nope.

1.5 trillion dollars in debt to give rich people THOUSANDS of dollars in cuts.

That is what we don't like.

Your kids have temporary cuts that will be wiped out by increased health care costs.
the hc costs went through the roof, obama, illegally, used tax money and paid off the hc companies to keep the costs low.

we told you they would go up and we were right.

now they have to compete again, so they will not rocket.

I know I'm looking forward to having more money to spend.

which will get taxed
and increase demand
which means more jobs to supply that demand
which means more people with jobs to be taxed
which will increase demand.....
It seems you have no idea how economic reality plays out.
Ike and taxes.jpg

Let's hear a conservative out there who supports lower taxes because they think they'll increase revenues tell us...

if we lowered taxes to zero, would revenues increase or decrease?

which will get taxed
and increase demand
View attachment 167622
my nephew sent that nonsense to me on FB, but it was credited to another person.

you're a fucking idiot if you think high taxes create jobs.

Do you not give a shit about adding a minimum of 1.5 trillion to the debt that she or her kids will have to deal with?
Of course I do but that ship has sailed. NO ONE IN CONGRESS seems to give a rat's ass about the burden we place on future generations so what the hell am I supposed to do about it?
Having said that the projection you are peddling is only one of many possible outcomes based on job growth and the economy in general.
Congress needs to live within its means not strip our citizens of their ability to do the same through exorbitant taxation.

Yes, it is one of many, the most optimistic one the Repbus could produce. The rest are even worse.

Nope, the CBO has never been right, but they are also pretty much never guess low. If they say something it going to add X amount to the deficit you can be sure that is the low ball guess and that it will be worse than that.

The problem isn't not enough taxes. The problem is too much spending. Guess who is responsible for that?

Every time the Republicans cut taxes without matching those cuts with spending cuts, they are responsible,

and they've been doing that for decades.

It’s not adding $1.5 Trillion. The FY18 budget is $4 trillion with $3.6 trillion estimated tax revenue. There is a deficit of $440 billion. Not even close to “$1.5 trillion” being parroted by mindless liberals.

I’m all for cutting spending on the Department of Education and the EPA to help bring that down. Are you?

Every time the Republicans cut taxes without matching those cuts with spending cuts, they are responsible,

and they've been doing that for decades.

Scuze moi, but the Dems have been a major factor in the lack of spending cuts as well.

which will get taxed
and increase demand
View attachment 167622
how do you expand with less money?

how do you hire more people with less money?

dood, go back to grade school and beat the ever luvvin shit out of your math teachers for giving you a passing grade.

It’s not adding $1.5 Trillion. The FY18 budget is $4 trillion with $3.6 trillion estimated tax revenue. There is a deficit of $440 billion. Not even close to “$1.5 trillion” being parroted by mindless liberals.

I’m all for cutting spending on the Department of Education and the EPA to help bring that down. Are you?

The analysis says 1.5 trillion on TOP of expected deficits over the next 10 years.

[

See? Lower your taxes and pay for that by cutting program you don't like?

How about we freeze the defense budget for 10 years to pay for the revenue lost in your tax cuts?

Forum List

Back