Rational Americans vs Democrats (Tax Cut Edition)

What if DJT had refused to sign the tax reform without a 20% business tax and no reduction to the top earner bracket (or 40%).

Would leftist still attack?

I suppose a better question is:

Do leftist despise big and small business owners also? Or only the evil high income individuals? What about the guy who owns a pizza parlor? Taco hut? Barely getting by.....hoping things improve. Do you want them paying 40% also? Do leftists hate all?

Who do you/we hate?

Should any individual? family? tax form with more than $500K? $250K? W2 Gross income be stripped of 100% above your chosen level? Would that be good enough? Clayton Kershaw gets $30mil for 30 starts over six months. Do you we confiscate most of that?

I see no answers? I will ask again to my fellow leftist in the simplest manner possible......then follow up.

A.) How much should any single 1040 filer pay in yearly tax. No deductions, no funny math.

$0-$50K
$50K-$100K
$100K-$1mil
$1mil-$100mil...
$100mil-$1000mil
$1bil-infinity
No answers?

43 yr old Single Mother with 5 sets of twins and 9 single kids wins $600mil in Illinois Powerball. She has never worked outside the 2br sect 8 apartment they all share. Unlikely she will ever work.

How much should she be allowed to keep?
Depends on how good she gets at tax avoidance.

What if DJT had refused to sign the tax reform without a 20% business tax and no reduction to the top earner bracket (or 40%).

Would leftist still attack?

I suppose a better question is:

Do leftist despise big and small business owners also? Or only the evil high income individuals? What about the guy who owns a pizza parlor? Taco hut? Barely getting by.....hoping things improve. Do you want them paying 40% also? Do leftists hate all?

Who do you/we hate?

Should any individual? family? tax form with more than $500K? $250K? W2 Gross income be stripped of 100% above your chosen level? Would that be good enough? Clayton Kershaw gets $30mil for 30 starts over six months. Do you we confiscate most of that?

I see no answers? I will ask again to my fellow leftist in the simplest manner possible......then follow up.

A.) How much should any single 1040 filer pay in yearly tax. No deductions, no funny math.

$0-$50K
$50K-$100K
$100K-$1mil
$1mil-$100mil...
$100mil-$1000mil
$1bil-infinity
No answers?

43 yr old Single Mother with 5 sets of twins and 9 single kids wins $600mil in Illinois Powerball. She has never worked outside the 2br sect 8 apartment they all share. Unlikely she will ever work.

How much should she be allowed to keep?
Depends on how good she gets at tax avoidance.

Tax avoidance is taking your legal deductions and paying as little as you need to pay. Very legal and very above board.

Forum List

Back