Rational Americans vs Democrats (Tax Cut Edition)

They were too rich to fail. Any questions?

That is what I said with Obama, and the left to this day said yes, the rich were too big to fail. I say let them fail.
The right wing is all political talk and no political action in this case.

Tax reform is an action.
Doesn't seem like reform, it seems more like income redistribution that benefits those with the most capital.

You need to pay to reap the benefit.
Not enough benefit to reward ratio.

Healthcare reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, can fix that.

When I think about the tax cuts I think about how much it will help my children who are just starting out on their path in life. The child tax credit doubling will help my daughter tremendously. She may have options for paying off some of her student loans or using the extra money to take even more classes.
The 20 to 40 bucks she saves on her taxes each week will fill her gas tank relieving her of that burden or help her reduce her child care costs.

When the left thinks about tax cuts they think about everyone but their family & Friends. They would leave their own out on the street if it ment knocking the rich man down a peg or two.

This is the image YOU give with your constant bitching about the tax cuts.
only because you are reading or listening ONLY to right wing spin and do not read or watch anything on the other outlets.

As was said BEFORE by me to you, the Democrats ARE NOT AGAINST the tax cuts for the middle class and poor. they even wanted them to be GREATER for the middle class and poor.

they did NOT want 83% of the money our gvt has to borrow to finance this tax cut, going to the very wealthiest, and the corporations.

NOW Cease and desist!
Talking out of your ass again Care...
I watch all 3 cable news networks and I listen to local talk that presents both sides.

So trust me when I say I don't mean literally when I tell you to blow it out of your ass.
then your comprehension of the english language is nil.

You clearly do not understand the issue, or the responses to the issue....and what the complaints are on this tax cut bill and that's a darn shame....because you've allowed yourself to be a mouthpiece and pawn of the lying through their teeth, Republicans/conservative media.
I understand the responses by the public PERFECTLY.
The left and the media drone on and on with lies and half truths hourly, everyday. THAT is why the bill isn't approved of by the public.
Your witch hunt campaign has been successful but you have one problem.....once the tax cuts kick in your campaign of lies will be fully exposed.

I agree, when watching the news and reading I am getting a sense this bill will spur growth and give the working class more money to take home. In 10 years if Congress let’s them expire, the. We will deal with it but I doubt Congress will let them expire as it would be political suicide. So, time will tell.

That is what I said with Obama, and the left to this day said yes, the rich were too big to fail. I say let them fail.

Tax reform is an action.
Doesn't seem like reform, it seems more like income redistribution that benefits those with the most capital.

It is easier to reform health care in many other countries. Those without army of lawyers going for millions dollar lottery style lawsuits on every little issue. Hence: the $40 aspirin tablet.

Those countries w/o 30-40 million non-citizens lined up for costly sevices, lawyers demanding they get teir 1 treatment right away. Sex changes, heart surgery for death row. Yep, lunacy.

What if DJT had refused to sign the tax reform without a 20% business tax and no reduction to the top earner bracket (or 40%).

Would leftist still attack?

Tax reform is an action.

Businesses are now paying $15 per hour because of the tax cuts. You are getting your way.

prove that you are a hypocritical partisan hack that laughs at people for doing the exact same thing you do daily on this forum?

All anyone has to do is read your post and they will know that you are a hypocritical partisan hack. you prove that with almost every post.

No, dumbass, prove that you ever complained about the deficit when Obama was on the throne. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

What would you like, a signed affidavit by those who have known me since the 80s?

By the way, we do not have a throne, but the fact that you think so tells us a lot about you.

Bottom line, there is only one of us in this discussion that cares about the debt, and it is not you.

Spare us. You're like a big neon sign that says "HYPOCRITE!" in flashing letters

This from the guy that cried for 8 years about the debt and now does not give a shit about it. Keep trying the deflection, but your own post give you away.

You do not give a fuck about the debt or deficit growing as long as you get a few bucks back in your paycheck. Fuck the future generation, you are getting yours and that is all that matters to you.
Just a quick question.

You joined this year but act as though you know someone's posting history of the last 8 years.
Are you an alt? Or are you just making assumptions?
He's just a dumbass snowflake. They always make stuff up.

No, dumbass, prove that you ever complained about the deficit when Obama was on the throne. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

What would you like, a signed affidavit by those who have known me since the 80s?

By the way, we do not have a throne, but the fact that you think so tells us a lot about you.

Bottom line, there is only one of us in this discussion that cares about the debt, and it is not you.

Spare us. You're like a big neon sign that says "HYPOCRITE!" in flashing letters

This from the guy that cried for 8 years about the debt and now does not give a shit about it. Keep trying the deflection, but your own post give you away.

You do not give a fuck about the debt or deficit growing as long as you get a few bucks back in your paycheck. Fuck the future generation, you are getting yours and that is all that matters to you.
Just a quick question.

You joined this year but act as though you know someone's posting history of the last 8 years.

This is my one and only account on this forum.

Since I have joined he has complained more times than i can count about the debt added by Obama. Using that knowledge along with all the other negative things he has said about Obama I made the educated guess how he felt about the debt while Obama was in office.

Now, perhaps I am wrong and he did not give a shit about the debt from Obama till Obama was out of office, but that makes little sense so I am comfortable with my assumptions.

The only time I ever mention Obama's debt is when a moron like you starts bleating about the debt that tax cut will supposedly cause.

DRxKrNUU8AA0pR6.jpg
What jobs are you talking about Sparkie?
You must have an idea. Tell us. what jobs?
:popcorn:
Make it good!

Just a quick question.

Since I have joined he has complained more times than i can count about the debt added by Obama. Using that knowledge along with all the other negative things he has said about Obama I made the educated guess how he felt about the debt while Obama was in office.

Now, perhaps I am wrong and he did not give a shit about the debt from Obama till Obama was out of office, but that makes little sense so I am comfortable with my assumptions.

The only time I ever mention Obama's debt is when a moron like you starts bleating about the debt that tax cut will supposedly cause.
The Bush Tax cuts for the Rich? Man, were those a disaster. The GOP even had to blackmail the president.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

And you know, the Republicans would have totally fuked those unemployed. Many of whom were unemployed because of the GOP recession.

The fukkers are so dirty. Obama couldn't call there bluff. If Republicans take away healthcare from children and the disabled, they would have zero problem fuking over the unemployed. They want to do that now.

Even you have to agree. Come one. You know you agree. Admit it.

Just a quick question.

The Bush Tax cuts for the Rich? Man, were those a disaster. The GOP even had to blackmail the president.

And you know, the Republicans would have totally fuked those unemployed. Many of whom were unemployed because of the GOP recession.

The fukkers are so dirty. Obama couldn't call there bluff. If Republicans take away healthcare from children and the disabled, they would have zero problem fuking over the unemployed. They want to do that now.

Obama couldn't call their bluff because he was a community agitator not a politician.

Just a quick question.

Lol! You are so dishonest. You listen to propaganda and spin it to make it seem worse.

What if DJT had refused to sign the tax reform without a 20% business tax and no reduction to the top earner bracket (or 40%).

Would leftist still attack?

I suppose a better question is:

Do leftist despise big and small business owners also? Or only the evil high income individuals? What about the guy who owns a pizza parlor? Taco hut? Barely getting by.....hoping things improve. Do you want them paying 40% also? Do leftists hate all?

Who do you/we hate?

Should any individual? family? tax form with more than $500K? $250K? W2 Gross income be stripped of 100% above your chosen level? Would that be good enough? Clayton Kershaw gets $30mil for 30 starts over six months. Do you we confiscate most of that?

Last edited:

Just a quick question.

What the fuck are you babbling about? Apparently you believe your incoherent spew is related to my post somehow.

You are not wrong. We all complained about the debt.

But I submit to you that the debt he created was not the same type of debt. Solynda, GM, Iran, Carve outs for insurance companies, etc..

That money didn't go to the spending public who would filter it back into the economy & spark growth. It didn't go to it's original source.
If you're going to create debt create it with those who gave you the money to begin with. The people who will put it back into the economy nearly as soon as they get it. While at the same time making us competitive globally.

Ps. Bripat also bitched about republicans. Even started a gofund me to oust the speaker.

Most of this borrowed money is not going to people who are going to filter it back to the economy. The wealthy are not going to spend more because they got a tax cut, not having enough spending cash is not a problem.

Outside of a few high profile examples, corporations are not going it filter the money back into the economy. There is not going to be an explosion of jobs created as there is not going to be a huge increase in demand and there is just about nobody left to fill new jobs, the country is basically at full employment.

We will start to see wages rise in certain sectors where competition for employees is stronger. But that will not be a result of the tax cuts, corporations have been seeing record profits the last few years, so it was not money that was holding them back from paying people more.

Mostly we will see the market continue to rise as companies buy back their own stocks. This will be a very good thing and will help offset the damage done by thte coming correction.

But I submit to you that the debt he created was not the same type of debt. Solynda, GM, Iran, Carve outs for insurance companies, etc..

That money didn't go to the spending public who would filter it back into the economy & spark growth. It didn't go to it's original source.
If you're going to create debt create it with those who gave you the money to begin with. The people who will put it back into the economy nearly as soon as they get it. While at the same time making us competitive globally.

Ps. Bripat also bitched about republicans. Even started a gofund me to oust the speaker.

Most of this borrowed money is not going to people who are going to filter it back to the economy. The wealthy are not going to spend more because they got a tax cut, not having enough spending cash is not a problem.

Let me clue you into a basic fact of economics, moron: every dollar a person recieves is in the economy. Either you spend it or you save it or you invest it. If you save it, your bank loans it out to people for consumer loans or for business loans. If you invest it, then a business will use it to expand their plant or equipment. The idea that money saved doesn't "go to the economy" is leftwing abacadabra. It's a con designed to fool idiots like you. In fact, it's nonsensical to speak of dollars going to the economy. Every dollar is in the economy all the time.

Outside of a few high profile examples, corporations are not going it filter the money back into the economy. There is not going to be an explosion of jobs created as there is not going to be a huge increase in demand and there is just about nobody left to fill new jobs, the country is basically at full employment.

As I just explain, that's impossible.

We will start to see wages rise in certain sectors where competition for employees is stronger. But that will not be a result of the tax cuts, corporations have been seeing record profits the last few years, so it was not money that was holding them back from paying people more.

Mostly we will see the market continue to rise as companies buy back their own stocks. This will be a very good thing and will help offset the damage done by thte coming correction.

So stock prices are going to both rise and fall? Do you actually read this stupidity before you post it?

All opinion and you're welcome to it but outside of your statement about the rich & spending cash I disagree.
I expect positive things out of the cut to corporate tax cuts.
Time will tell.

So stock prices are going to both rise and fall? Do you actually read this stupidity before you post it?

Ahh, my little partisan hypocrite, you try so very hard and fail so miserably.

Stocks are going to rise for a period, then will come the programed in to the system crash, which will bring them back down, in a much quicker manner.

All opinion and you're welcome to it but outside of your statement about the rich & spending cash I disagree.
I expect positive things out of the cut to corporate tax cuts.
Time will tell.

Do you think that the corporations were hurting for money which is why they were not raising wages or investing in infrastructure or what have you?

Forum List

Back