Rational Americans vs Democrats (Tax Cut Edition)

When I think about the tax cuts I think about how much it will help my children who are just starting out on their path in life. The child tax credit doubling will help my daughter tremendously. She may have options for paying off some of her student loans or using the extra money to take even more classes.
The 20 to 40 bucks she saves on her taxes each week will fill her gas tank relieving her of that burden or help her reduce her child care costs.

When the left thinks about tax cuts they think about everyone but their family & Friends. They would leave their own out on the street if it ment knocking the rich man down a peg or two.

This is the image YOU give with your constant bitching about the tax cuts.

Do you not give a shit about adding a minimum of 1.5 trillion to the debt that she or her kids will have to deal with?

I always laugh When leftwingers start whining about the debt. They were totally unconcerned about the $10 trillion Obama added, but no all of a sudden they are concerned? How can anyone not laugh at that?

Since that's a lie, I'm not surprised that someone like you keeps posting it.

It's the absolute truth. Can you post one example of a Dim whining about the deficit during the Messiah's administration?

We bitched about the Bush recession creating trillion dollars yearly deficits.

You know,the ones you chicken shits blame on Obama.

Do you not give a shit about adding a minimum of 1.5 trillion to the debt that she or her kids will have to deal with?

I always laugh When leftwingers start whining about the debt. They were totally unconcerned about the $10 trillion Obama added, but no all of a sudden they are concerned? How can anyone not laugh at that?

The laugh is YOU not caring about the debt now that the GOP is in power.

Who said I don't care about the deficit? However, I also care about economic growth, and I am always in favor of cutting government revenues. Government will never shrink if we keep shoveling more money at it.
1.5 trillion in debt & you don't care. Quit pretending you do. You got a tax cut & said "fuck America".
No, I said fuck the federal government. Why shouldn't I say that when it always fucks me?

If you really cared about the deficit, you would call for spending cuts, but your ilk never does. Everything you say is phoney.
Well dickbreath, I always said if you cut taxes (outside of a short term stimulus during a recession ) you need to cut spending. Always. I always bitched about Bush's unfunded tax cuts.

You bitched & bitched & bitched about Obama then you just cheered your orange master's massive gift to the wealthy that is unfunded.

If you are for this tax cut, you ain't against the deficit.

When I think about the tax cuts I think about how much it will help my children who are just starting out on their path in life. The child tax credit doubling will help my daughter tremendously. She may have options for paying off some of her student loans or using the extra money to take even more classes.
The 20 to 40 bucks she saves on her taxes each week will fill her gas tank relieving her of that burden or help her reduce her child care costs.

When the left thinks about tax cuts they think about everyone but their family & Friends. They would leave their own out on the street if it ment knocking the rich man down a peg or two.

I always laugh when right wing wackjobs no longer give a shit about the debt. Morons like you complained about it every day for 8 straight years (which I did too, by the way) and now that the resident of the White House has changed debt is not a big deal.

That is the difference between you and I, what you care about is dictated by the party affiliation of the person sitting in the Oval Office, what I care about does not change with each election.

You are just one more hypocrite partisan hack that laughs at people for doing the exact same thing you do daily on this forum.

Prove it.

prove that you are a hypocritical partisan hack that laughs at people for doing the exact same thing you do daily on this forum?

All anyone has to do is read your post and they will know that you are a hypocritical partisan hack. you prove that with almost every post.

No, dumbass, prove that you ever complained about the deficit when Obama was on the throne. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

What???? She had a kid & couldn't afford it??? Now gets a government handout???? OMG OMG OMG

Keeping more of one's own money is not a government handout.

SRSLY

Get a grip.

Use that line of argument to the bank that holds your mortgage the next time you don't feel like making a payment.

The bank isn't the government, moron. You agreed to pay the bank. No one ever agreed to pay the government a fucking cent.

Another Trumpette who think he should not contribute to run his own country., "Oh Oh Oh they are stealing from me OH OH oH"

I don't want the federal government running the country. Everything it does can be done better and cheaper by private firms, aside from looting the taxpayers, that is.

Who said I don't care about the deficit? However, I also care about economic growth, and I am always in favor of cutting government revenues. Government will never shrink if we keep shoveling more money at it.
1.5 trillion in debt & you don't care. Quit pretending you do. You got a tax cut & said "fuck America".
No, I said fuck the federal government. Why shouldn't I say that when it always fucks me?

If you really cared about the deficit, you would call for spending cuts, but your ilk never does. Everything you say is phoney.
Well dickbreath, I always said if you cut taxes (outside of a short term stimulus during a recession ) you need to cut spending. Always. I always bitched about Bush's unfunded tax cuts.

You bitched & bitched & bitched about Obama then you just cheered your orange master's massive gift to the wealthy that is unfunded.

If you are for this tax cut, you ain't against the deficit.

When have you ever called for any program, aside from the defense budget, to be cut?

Case closed.

I always laugh when right wing wackjobs no longer give a shit about the debt. Morons like you complained about it every day for 8 straight years (which I did too, by the way) and now that the resident of the White House has changed debt is not a big deal.

That is the difference between you and I, what you care about is dictated by the party affiliation of the person sitting in the Oval Office, what I care about does not change with each election.

You are just one more hypocrite partisan hack that laughs at people for doing the exact same thing you do daily on this forum.

Prove it.

prove that you are a hypocritical partisan hack that laughs at people for doing the exact same thing you do daily on this forum?

All anyone has to do is read your post and they will know that you are a hypocritical partisan hack. you prove that with almost every post.

No, dumbass, prove that you ever complained about the deficit when Obama was on the throne. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

What would you like, a signed affidavit by those who have known me since the 80s?

By the way, we do not have a throne, but the fact that you think so tells us a lot about you.

Bottom line, there is only one of us in this discussion that cares about the debt, and it is not you.

Since that's a lie, I'm not surprised that someone like you keeps posting it.

It's the absolute truth. Can you post one example of a Dim whining about the deficit during the Messiah's administration?

We bitched about the Bush recession creating trillion dollars yearly deficits.

You know,the ones you chicken shits blame on Obama.
I knew you couldn't do it.

Case closed.

Prove it.

What would you like, a signed affidavit by those who have known me since the 80s?

By the way, we do not have a throne, but the fact that you think so tells us a lot about you.

Bottom line, there is only one of us in this discussion that cares about the debt, and it is not you.

Spare us. You're like a big neon sign that says "HYPOCRITE!" in flashing letters

Prove it.

Spare us. You're like a big neon sign that says "HYPOCRITE!" in flashing letters

This from the guy that cried for 8 years about the debt and now does not give a shit about it. Keep trying the deflection, but your own post give you away.

You do not give a fuck about the debt or deficit growing as long as you get a few bucks back in your paycheck. Fuck the future generation, you are getting yours and that is all that matters to you.

Prove it.

This from the guy that cried for 8 years about the debt and now does not give a shit about it. Keep trying the deflection, but your own post give you away.

You do not give a fuck about the debt or deficit growing as long as you get a few bucks back in your paycheck. Fuck the future generation, you are getting yours and that is all that matters to you.

How would you know what I did for the last 8 years? You've only been a member of this forum for 10 month. Unless, that is, that you're a sock.

Now that you've told everyone what I believe based on your complete ignorance, why don't you shut the fuck up before you embarass yourself any further?

How would you know what I did for the last 8 years? You've only been a member of this forum for 10 month. Unless, that is, that you're a sock.

Now that you've told everyone what I believe based on your complete ignorance, why don't you shut the fuck up before you embarass yourself any further?

I know what you did for the last 8 years based upon your comments about Obama since I have been on this forum. It is not hard to figure out.

Here are two known facts:
1. You cared about the debt/deficit when there was Dem in the White House.
2. You do not care about the debt/deficit when there is Repub in the White House.

That my friend makes you a fucking hypocrite.

I know what you did for the last 8 years based upon your comments about Obama since I have been on this forum. It is not hard to figure out.

2. You do not care about the debt/deficit when there is Repub in the White House.

The only way we will get government spending under control is to starve the politicians of their cash flow.

Yes there will be an adjustment period until the idiots in DC realize they will have to put on their grown up pants and cut spending

No, you didn't. You have nothing but fallacy to prove it.

Sir, how many times does it take you to understand? Your diversion is noted, your games are not appreciated.
Projecting much. You still have nothing but fallacy Instead of a valid argument that supports your position.

Please go back and reread what I told you, the soundness of my argument is why you try to divert.
No, you didn't. You have nothing but the fallacy of diversión by not presenting your argument.

I’m done with your BS, I totally explained and you don’t like the answer so you don’t accept it. Fine but to claim the fallacy, diversion BS, shows us your dishonesty.
Nothing but repeal is all the right wing has. If you had a valid argument, you would present it.

Just typical right wing tactics.

Here is a rational American's response: how is it going to pay for itself?

Never heard a lefty ask that in the eight years of Obama.
They were too rich to fail. Any questions?

The only way we will get government spending under control is to starve the politicians of their cash flow.

Yes there will be an adjustment period until the idiots in DC realize they will have to put on their grown up pants and cut spending
Let's start with the drug war. It isn't in the republican doctrine.

Here we go again, Dory.

When more money into the private sector causes the GDP to increase, these tax changes will be profitable. Monitor GOVT revenue intake if you care.

Here is a rational American's response: how is it going to pay for itself?
Honestly, that isn't my problem. That is YOUR illusion that tax cuts need to be paid for not mine.

If you want to get a grip on the debt then address the OUT OF CONTROL SPENDING not MY WALLET.

If you insist that spending be cut, why are you supporting tax cuts that don't include spending cuts?
Because it will help out people like my children & spur economic growth.
How many time to I have to say that taxes are not tied to spending for you to understand my position?
I've voiced my displeasure with the GOP over the last year so I dunno what more you expect from me.

What???? She had a kid & couldn't afford it??? Now gets a government handout???? OMG OMG OMG

Keeping more of one's own money is not a government handout.

SRSLY

Get a grip.

The child tax credit is a handout and has been since enacted. Why should one get rewarded to reproduce?

Where I used to work, I helped a co-worker do her taxes one year. She made about $40,000 a year gross, had two qualifying kids,
paid about $900 in federal income tax. With the GOP's doubling of the child tax credit, she would now not just pay zero in federal income tax,

but she would get a check from the government, since a percentage of the child tax credit is refundable.

btw, the same year, without kids, I paid $4000 in federal tax on about the same income.
Your problem is with the tax code but you act out with envy & anger towards fellow Americans that get different tax breaks than you.
It's all about YOU.

Here we go again, Dory.

What a political coincidence. That is how seriously I take the right wing.

Forum List

Back