Rational Americans vs Democrats (Tax Cut Edition)

You don't know what you are talking about.

Provide is in Article 1, Section 8.

Misusing and misapplying the Constitution is a left wingers calling.
In what way?

Have a valid argument or nothing but diversion.

1st and 2nd amendments to start. Really do we need to go on?
You have to explain how, not just claim it. Not having a valid argument to explain your position is a fallacy.

Already explained, you are now diverting.
No, you didn't. You have nothing but fallacy to prove it.

Misusing and misapplying the Constitution is a left wingers calling.
In what way?

You have to explain how, not just claim it. Not having a valid argument to explain your position is a fallacy.

Sir, how many times does it take you to understand? Your diversion is noted, your games are not appreciated.

I know I'm looking forward to having more money to spend.

which will get taxed
and increase demand
which means more jobs to supply that demand
which means more people with jobs to be taxed
which will increase demand.....
How much money are you talking about? How much for you personally?

When I think about the tax cuts I think about how much it will help my children who are just starting out on their path in life. The child tax credit doubling will help my daughter tremendously. She may have options for paying off some of her student loans or using the extra money to take even more classes.
The 20 to 40 bucks she saves on her taxes each week will fill her gas tank relieving her of that burden or help her reduce her child care costs.

When the left thinks about tax cuts they think about everyone but their family & Friends. They would leave their own out on the street if it ment knocking the rich man down a peg or two.

This is the image YOU give with your constant bitching about the tax cuts.

Do you not give a shit about adding a minimum of 1.5 trillion to the debt that she or her kids will have to deal with?
Remember that we have spent the last decade trying to get DC to cut spending

they fucking refuse

and how many on the left didn't get one fuck that obama added 20 trillion?

hint; all of them
20 trillion? Really? Why not 20 gazillian? Or a brazillian?

Sometimes the sh!t that falls out of an a$$ whole is truly shocking.

In what way?

Sir, how many times does it take you to understand? Your diversion is noted, your games are not appreciated.
Projecting much. You still have nothing but fallacy Instead of a valid argument that supports your position.

Projecting much. You still have nothing but fallacy Instead of a valid argument that supports your position.

Please go back and reread what I told you, the soundness of my argument is why you try to divert.

DRxKrNUU8AA0pR6.jpg

Please go back and reread what I told you, the soundness of my argument is why you try to divert.
No, you didn't. You have nothing but the fallacy of diversión by not presenting your argument.

When I think about the tax cuts I think about how much it will help my children who are just starting out on their path in life. The child tax credit doubling will help my daughter tremendously. She may have options for paying off some of her student loans or using the extra money to take even more classes.
The 20 to 40 bucks she saves on her taxes each week will fill her gas tank relieving her of that burden or help her reduce her child care costs.

When the left thinks about tax cuts they think about everyone but their family & Friends. They would leave their own out on the street if it ment knocking the rich man down a peg or two.

Here is a rational American's response: how is it going to pay for itself?

No, you didn't. You have nothing but the fallacy of diversión by not presenting your argument.

I’m done with your BS, I totally explained and you don’t like the answer so you don’t accept it. Fine but to claim the fallacy, diversion BS, shows us your dishonesty.

Never heard a lefty ask that in the eight years of Obama.

What's rational about knowingly adding over a trillion to deficits for years to come for the sake of a tax cut that isn't needed?
When did the deficit ever bother Democrats? Try again.

You guys bi against social handouts, but give me that child tax credit. WTF? Can't make up your mind?
Is it the handouts or the children that bother you. Either answers when the Democrats gave a shit about spending money.

Never heard a righty remain silent on it during eight years of Obama.

Never heard a righty remain silent on it during eight years of Obama.

Didn’t say you did, you are just on the other side and where you didn’t want or need answer before, you want and need answers now, it is what partisan nuts do. I myself would like to see taxes go up by 10% and government spending go down by 25%. Once we trim down the deficits, then cut some taxes back. We need the deficit under better control, however no Democrat or Republican has the guts to even suggest a plan because short term it will hurt the economy and our current system is built for fast gratification.

Honestly, that isn't my problem. That is YOUR illusion that tax cuts need to be paid for not mine.

If you want to get a grip on the debt then address the OUT OF CONTROL SPENDING not MY WALLET.

Honestly, that isn't my problem. That is YOUR illusion that tax cuts need to be paid for not mine.

If you want to get a grip on the debt then address the OUT OF CONTROL SPENDING not MY WALLET.

Of course tax cuts have to be paid for. You're reducing revenue. I don't hear any of the supporters squealing to have their benefits cut either.

Of course tax cuts have to be paid for. You're reducing revenue. I don't hear any of the supporters squealing to have their benefits cut either.
Nonsense. That money came straight out of my pocket. The government is no more entitled to it than the crackhead under the bridge.

Congress needs to do what every family does when revenue goes down...

CUT SPENDING AND BALANCE THEIR BUDGET. Unless you're going to try to tell me that when someone's salary declines they demand their employer make up the difference so they can pay their bills.

Our government gives away untold billions in foreign aid. That is my money, your money. Are you going to sit here and tell me that someone in another country is more entitled to the sweat of my labor than I am?

FUCK THAT.

Be responsible with the money you get from me or give it back.

Period

Do you not give a shit about adding a minimum of 1.5 trillion to the debt that she or her kids will have to deal with?

I always laugh When leftwingers start whining about the debt. They were totally unconcerned about the $10 trillion Obama added, but no all of a sudden they are concerned? How can anyone not laugh at that?

Forum List

Back