Rational Americans vs Democrats (Tax Cut Edition)

All taxes are income redistribution, left wing is angry they don’t get to choose who they redistribute it to.
The right wing only complain when the poor may benefit.

The left wing complain when they don’t get theirs.
Providing for the general welfare is in our Constitution.

Providing for the general warfare is not.

We PROMOTE the general welfare not provide.
Appealing to ignorance?

Article 1,Section 8, is where the power to provide is found.

LINK?

Democrats have spent the last few years flying in hundreds of thousands of refugees....soaking up our retirement.
They want to give them the American Dream that we used to have but is now being spent faster than it can be created.

DRwiGwdUMAAiZDG.jpg

When I think about the tax cuts I think about how much it will help my children who are just starting out on their path in life. The child tax credit doubling will help my daughter tremendously. She may have options for paying off some of her student loans or using the extra money to take even more classes.
The 20 to 40 bucks she saves on her taxes each week will fill her gas tank relieving her of that burden or help her reduce her child care costs.

When the left thinks about tax cuts they think about everyone but their family & Friends. They would leave their own out on the street if it ment knocking the rich man down a peg or two.

This is the image YOU give with your constant bitching about the tax cuts.

Do you not give a shit about adding a minimum of 1.5 trillion to the debt that she or her kids will have to deal with?
Remember that we have spent the last decade trying to get DC to cut spending

they fucking refuse

and how many on the left didn't get one fuck that obama added 20 trillion?

hint; all of them
That’s because Obama didn’t run up a 20 Trillion debt. Bush left it at 10 Trillion. Obama put Bush’s wars on the books, and continued to pay for the Bush depression, bankster bailout, ownership society, Bush tax cuts, unfunded Medicare benefit, etc. most of Obama’s debt was to pay for Repug misadventures and ruined economy.

When I think about the tax cuts I think about how much it will help my children who are just starting out on their path in life. The child tax credit doubling will help my daughter tremendously. She may have options for paying off some of her student loans or using the extra money to take even more classes.
The 20 to 40 bucks she saves on her taxes each week will fill her gas tank relieving her of that burden or help her reduce her child care costs.

When the left thinks about tax cuts they think about everyone but their family & Friends. They would leave their own out on the street if it ment knocking the rich man down a peg or two.

If we were just talking about 20 or 40 bucks a week for a working class person, that wouldn't be an issue.

It's the billions going to corporations, a lot of it going to foreigners, that is the problem. We don't have that money to spare.

Do you not give a shit about adding a minimum of 1.5 trillion to the debt that she or her kids will have to deal with?
Remember that we have spent the last decade trying to get DC to cut spending

they fucking refuse

and how many on the left didn't get one fuck that obama added 20 trillion?

hint; all of them
That’s because Obama didn’t run up a 20 Trillion debt. Bush left it at 10 Trillion. Obama put Bush’s wars on the books, and continued to pay for the Bush depression, bankster bailout, ownership society, Bush tax cuts, unfunded Medicare benefit, etc. most of Obama’s debt was to pay for Repug misadventures and ruined economy.
Bush added $4.5 trillion to the debt....and Obama added another $10 trillion. Both seem to have a problem with Trump giving Washington back to the people.
Obama could have pulled out of Afghanistan but he needed to expand on it so he could traffic his drugs into the United States.

Last edited:

Wealth concentration via Institutional income redistribution. Some on the left know the right wing is full of fallacy if they believe poverty in the US is an Individual problem.

All taxes are income redistribution, left wing is angry they don’t get to choose who they redistribute it to.

LOL

Promoting the general welfare is in the Constitution. There is no "providing" about it.

The left scream continuously about having to borrow money to pay for tax cuts when the truth is, government spends money it isn't authorized to spend by the Constitution.

Here is a simple solution.

Stop making ten-year budgetary plans and then spending money based on that plan. Make one budget for the comming year and stop. Spend ONLY the money authorized in that spending year. Nothing more.

Do away with baseline budgeting, and start cutting spending. Start cutting and don't stop until the spending is at the bare bones level authorized by the Constitution.

The United States government is NOT responsible for social spending. That has to be drummed into the head of every child in this country for the next ten generations or this country is going to fail.

Didn't Bill Clinton make this law? I see no reason to have this today. And then you all bitch about the dems.

What???? She had a kid & couldn't afford it??? Now gets a government handout???? OMG OMG OMG

Keeping more of one's own money is not a government handout.

SRSLY

Get a grip.

The child tax credit is a handout and has been since enacted. Why should one get rewarded to reproduce?

Wealth concentration via Institutional income redistribution. Some on the left know the right wing is full of fallacy if they believe poverty in the US is an Individual problem.

LOL

Promoting the general welfare is in the Constitution. There is no "providing" about it.

The left scream continuously about having to borrow money to pay for tax cuts when the truth is, government spends money it isn't authorized to spend by the Constitution.

Stop making ten-year budgetary plans and then spending money based on that plan. Make one budget for the comming year and stop. Spend ONLY the money authorized in that spending year. Nothing more.

Do away with baseline budgeting, and start cutting spending. Start cutting and don't stop until the spending is at the bare bones level authorized by the Constitution.

The United States government is NOT responsible for social spending. That has to be drummed into the head of every child in this country for the next ten generations or this country is going to fail.

I agree with your last paragraph, dump the child tax credit.

What???? She had a kid & couldn't afford it??? Now gets a government handout???? OMG OMG OMG

Keeping more of one's own money is not a government handout.

SRSLY

Get a grip.

The child tax credit is a handout and has been since enacted. Why should one get rewarded to reproduce?

Good luck with getting your SS checks when the dwindling population can't support the cash flow, hun.

Appealing to ignorance?

LINK?
You have to prove it is not there.

LOL

You don't know what you are talking about.

Provide is in Article 1, Section 8.

Appealing to ignorance?

LINK?
You have to prove it is not there.

I prove it all the time, why can’t left wingers?

LOL

Misusing and misapplying the Constitution is a left wingers calling.

LOL

In what way?

Have a valid argument or nothing but diversion.

LOL

In what way?

1st and 2nd amendments to start. Really do we need to go on?

LOL

In what way?

You have to explain how, not just claim it. Not having a valid argument to explain your position is a fallacy.

LOL

In what way?

You have to explain how, not just claim it. Not having a valid argument to explain your position is a fallacy.

Already explained, you are now diverting.

Forum List

Back