Rational Americans vs Democrats (Tax Cut Edition)

If we stopped paying for all of the refugees we bring here....that would cut the deficit.
If we stopped paying for medical, housing, and food for all of the illegals the Democrats brought here....that would cut $162,000,000,000.00 from the annual deficit.
Then they would self-deport.

a general 10% is ignorant

some can't absorb that much and other could be cut by FAR more, many could be closed.
Hmm..

You have no understanding on the concept of an opening gambit?

A 10% cut across the board, regardless of personal feelings. Also, doing away with baseline budgeting forever.
Our military is at war.

You seriously going to make cuts to the military now?

ignorance is not bliss

We are not at war.
uhm

wut

Wow, so all those people fighting and dying over in the ME will be stoked to hear that.

Trust me, most know we are not at war. They understand they are being used as pawns in a political drama. The answer is not to keep adding money and sending more troops to the meat grinder. They all need to come home. How many more lives are you willing to sacrifice for nothing?

I am also willing to bet you have never bothered to sign on the dotted line and put your life where you mouth is.
How much you wanna bet?

When I think about the tax cuts I think about how much it will help my children who are just starting out on their path in life. The child tax credit doubling will help my daughter tremendously. She may have options for paying off some of her student loans or using the extra money to take even more classes.
The 20 to 40 bucks she saves on her taxes each week will fill her gas tank relieving her of that burden or help her reduce her child care costs.

When the left thinks about tax cuts they think about everyone but their family & Friends. They would leave their own out on the street if it ment knocking the rich man down a peg or two.

This is the image YOU give with your constant bitching about the tax cuts.

Do you not give a shit about adding a minimum of 1.5 trillion to the debt that she or her kids will have to deal with?

It’s not adding $1.5 Trillion. The FY18 budget is $4 trillion with $3.6 trillion estimated tax revenue. There is a deficit of $440 billion. Not even close to “$1.5 trillion” being parroted by mindless liberals.

I’m all for cutting spending on the Department of Education and the EPA to help bring that down. Are you?

I am for getting rid of the Dept of Ed totally. I am also for cutting spending on every single part of the government to include the military...are you?
Ten percent across the board. How about it?

However, it won't be enough, hardly even a good start.

Let's also throw in baseline budgeting. Axe it completely and make every department justify their budget each year.

some can't absorb that much and other could be cut by FAR more, many could be closed.

Something could be done about bloated GOVT pensions. 5-10% of spending dumped into this boondoggle.

The problem isn't not enough taxes. The problem is too much spending. Guess who is responsible for that?

Every time the Republicans cut taxes without matching those cuts with spending cuts, they are responsible,

and they've been doing that for decades.

Scuze moi, but the Dems have been a major factor in the lack of spending cuts as well.

The debt/deficit consequences of having a Democrat as president are well documented as much better than when a Republican holds that office.

Yes, as when Congress cut taxes against Truman's agenda, JFK cut taxes, and Clinton rode the Reagan tax cut wave.

Clinton RAISED taxes in 1993. Jesus, you were probably right there bitching about it, and like the GOP, claiming it would throw us into recession.

Not enough to crater economic growth. He also cut welfare.

Do not confuse him with actual facts,
It's one thing to be rich when you get elected.....quite another to make yourself rich while earning a Congressional wage.
How does one become a multi-millionaire living in Washington D.C. on only $175k/yr?

It is the legal system of bribery we have that is called lobbying.
Bribery isn't legal.
Every time Obama moves into a new multi-million dollar estate that belongs to some billionaire....that's call taking a bribe.
The president of Brazil got caught doing exactly that, and he was booted out of office and currently is on trial for corruption.

There are many forms of bribery that are legal in this country ,we just give them code names like "campaign donations" or "lobbying" to make them sound better
There are laws that limit the amounts on donations.
I know of no law that allows the Clintons to take a $750,000 bribe to give a speech for Russian officials.
I also know of no law that allows the Clinton Foundation to take $140 million donations from foreign governments.

Do you not give a shit about adding a minimum of 1.5 trillion to the debt that she or her kids will have to deal with?

It’s not adding $1.5 Trillion. The FY18 budget is $4 trillion with $3.6 trillion estimated tax revenue. There is a deficit of $440 billion. Not even close to “$1.5 trillion” being parroted by mindless liberals.

I’m all for cutting spending on the Department of Education and the EPA to help bring that down. Are you?

I am for getting rid of the Dept of Ed totally. I am also for cutting spending on every single part of the government to include the military...are you?

Let's also throw in baseline budgeting. Axe it completely and make every department justify their budget each year.

Something could be done about bloated GOVT pensions. 5-10% of spending dumped into this boondoggle.
I agree, however those are contracted, you would have to ask the people on pensions if they would make the cuts.

just cut the pay for congress critters and dumb all their bennies

probably a could bil in all that.

Nope, the CBO has never been right, but they are also pretty much never guess low. If they say something it going to add X amount to the deficit you can be sure that is the low ball guess and that it will be worse than that.

The problem isn't not enough taxes. The problem is too much spending. Guess who is responsible for that?

Every time the Republicans cut taxes without matching those cuts with spending cuts, they are responsible,

and they've been doing that for decades.

Scuze moi, but the Dems have been a major factor in the lack of spending cuts as well.

The debt/deficit consequences of having a Democrat as president are well documented as much better than when a Republican holds that office.
George W Bush
Entered: NO deficit
Left: Over a trillion dollar deficit.

That is what you fuckhead Republicans give us.

Obama: Entered 1.5Trillion deficit.
Left: Less than half.

A Democrat cleaning up the Republican mess.

So why don't you get off your fat ignorant ass & learn the truth.

Here's a clue, bub: the deficit has been increasing as the size of government has expanded ever since the Federal Reserve was founded and the 16th and 17th Amendments were passed.

Hmm..

A 10% cut across the board, regardless of personal feelings. Also, doing away with baseline budgeting forever.
Our military is at war.

ignorance is not bliss
Our Military could easily recoup the costs by cutting fraud, waste, and abuse.
last time there were cuts the Vets took it in the ass.

you want to fuck over our bravest?

again?
Then suggest an offset, but the VA could easily cut 10% waste from its operations and not cost the vets a dime.

Do not confuse him with actual facts,
It's one thing to be rich when you get elected.....quite another to make yourself rich while earning a Congressional wage.
How does one become a multi-millionaire living in Washington D.C. on only $175k/yr?

Bribery isn't legal.
Every time Obama moves into a new multi-million dollar estate that belongs to some billionaire....that's call taking a bribe.
The president of Brazil got caught doing exactly that, and he was booted out of office and currently is on trial for corruption.

There are many forms of bribery that are legal in this country ,we just give them code names like "campaign donations" or "lobbying" to make them sound better
I know of no law that allows the Clintons to take a $750,000 bribe to give a speech for Russian officials.
I also know of no law that allows the Clinton Foundation to take $140 million donations from foreign governments.

There is no law that limits how much a person can make for giving a speech. To suggest there should be is not a very conservative point of view.

There is no law that stops foreign entities from donating to US charities.

Hmm..

Our military is at war.

ignorance is not bliss

again?
Then suggest an offset, but the VA could easily cut 10% waste from its operations and not cost the vets a dime.
the VA is underfunded

not sure how you don't know that.

I agree, however those are contracted, you would have to ask the people on pensions if they would make the cuts.

just cut the pay for congress critters and dumb all their bennies

probably a could bil in all that.

Cut them going forward starting now....at least. SS-401K for bureaucrats only. Combat-Military-Troops keep something going.

Hmm..

Our military is at war.

ignorance is not bliss

again?
I remember Obama putting flat-paneled Televisions all over post here at Ft Campbell
They put them everywhere.
Each one costing from $1500-3000 dollars..
Often many of them were never used.
They just sat mounted to the wall in the dayrooms in the barracks collecting dust.

Bribery isn't legal.

There is no law that limits how much a person can make for giving a speech. To suggest there should be is not a very conservative point of view.

Actually there is. But the Clintons found ways of getting around those laws.
So my suggestion to you is never let me catch you complaining about Trump.....because the shit the Clintons are pulling wipes away any rubbish you have to say about what Trump allegedly does.

Bribery isn't legal.

Actually there is. But the Clintons found ways of getting around those laws.
So my suggestion to you is never let me catch you complaining about Trump.....because the shit the Clintons are pulling wipes away any rubbish you have to say about what Trump allegedly does.

I complain about Trump's actions a president, which have nothing to do with any of this bullshit you are bringing up .

I remember Obama putting flat-paneled Televisions all over post here at Ft Campbell
They put them everywhere.
Each one costing from $1500-3000 dollars..
Often many of them were never used.
They just sat mounted to the wall in the dayrooms in the barracks collecting dust.

So, Obama did that himself? Came in and hung each one of them individually?

I remember when I was on recruiting duty when Bush II came in and decided that every recruiting office should look just like the other one down to the exact same furniture. So millions were spent replacing perfectly good furniture for cheap shit that all looked alike and fell about after 2 years.

Hmm..

Our military is at war.

ignorance is not bliss
LOL. Cutting taxes means less money for the military. Only the right wing never gets it.

Hmm..

Our military is at war.

ignorance is not bliss
LOL. Cutting taxes means less money for the military. Only the right wing never gets it.
Hey moron, you have no idea just how wrong you, it's hysterical.

It's simply unfathomable for me to grasp that a person can be that dumb and still know how to breath.

Hmm..

Our military is at war.

ignorance is not bliss

It's simply unfathomable for me to grasp that a person can be that dumb and still know how to breath.
Nothing but bloviation instead of any valid argument.

Only the right wing never gets it.

Hmm..

Our military is at war.

ignorance is not bliss

Nothing but bloviation instead of any valid argument.

Only the right wing never gets it.
you didn't present anything that is based in facts.

there's nothing, literally nothing, to argue against.

you made no point so there is no counter point.

you completely made up your post, it's based on fiction.

is that better?

Forum List

Back