Rational Americans vs Democrats (Tax Cut Edition)

When I think about the tax cuts I think about how much it will help my children who are just starting out on their path in life. The child tax credit doubling will help my daughter tremendously. She may have options for paying off some of her student loans or using the extra money to take even more classes.
The 20 to 40 bucks she saves on her taxes each week will fill her gas tank relieving her of that burden or help her reduce her child care costs.

When the left thinks about tax cuts they think about everyone but their family & Friends. They would leave their own out on the street if it ment knocking the rich man down a peg or two.

This is the image YOU give with your constant bitching about the tax cuts.

lol, why should I have to pay to raise your kids?
You don't. They are already young adults and now getting back some of their own money.

BUT according to Hillary, whom you all championed, IT TAKES A VILLAGE. So do your part and like it!

What's rational about knowingly adding over a trillion to deficits for years to come for the sake of a tax cut that isn't needed?
When did the deficit ever bother Democrats? Try again.

You tell us, genius.

No, you said it and you know it is bullshit.

I asked what is rational about adding over a trillion to the next 10 years of deficits,

and you don't have any semblance of an intelligent answer.

When I think about the tax cuts I think about how much it will help my children who are just starting out on their path in life. The child tax credit doubling will help my daughter tremendously. She may have options for paying off some of her student loans or using the extra money to take even more classes.
The 20 to 40 bucks she saves on her taxes each week will fill her gas tank relieving her of that burden or help her reduce her child care costs.

When the left thinks about tax cuts they think about everyone but their family & Friends. They would leave their own out on the street if it ment knocking the rich man down a peg or two.

What???? She had a kid & couldn't afford it??? Now gets a government handout???? OMG OMG OMG
Government handout? She works full time, pays for her own college and gets a tax cut.

Where is the freebie?

Leftist scumbags view the fruits of your labor as "Community Property". They would tax earnings (and weatlh) 100% if they could. That is why they see tax cuts as a "give away". There is no cure for stupid......

You don't. They are already young adults and now getting back some of their own money.

BUT according to Hillary, whom you all championed, IT TAKES A VILLAGE. So do your part and like it!

I pay because I don't have kids, which means my annual tax bill, all else being equal, would be $4000 higher than someone with two kids.

What???? She had a kid & couldn't afford it??? Now gets a government handout???? OMG OMG OMG
Government handout? She works full time, pays for her own college and gets a tax cut.

Where is the freebie?

Leftist scumbags view the fruits of your labor as "Community Property". They would tax earnings (and weatlh) 100% if they could. That is why they see tax cuts as a "give away". There is no cure for stupid......

Who owes the 20 trillion in national debt? You don't think you owe any of it.

[

I’m all for cutting spending on the Department of Education and the EPA to help bring that down. Are you?

See? Lower your taxes and pay for that by cutting program you don't like?

How about we freeze the defense budget for 10 years to pay for the revenue lost in your tax cuts?

Yes, please run on that idea. Libs, always want to cut defense first.

Do you not give a shit about adding a minimum of 1.5 trillion to the debt that she or her kids will have to deal with?

It’s not adding $1.5 Trillion. The FY18 budget is $4 trillion with $3.6 trillion estimated tax revenue. There is a deficit of $440 billion. Not even close to “$1.5 trillion” being parroted by mindless liberals.

I’m all for cutting spending on the Department of Education and the EPA to help bring that down. Are you?

The analysis says 1.5 trillion on TOP of expected deficits over the next 10 years.

Over the next ten years, LOL. More monkey math by progressive hacks.

If $20 a week is that important maybe a better paying job is a viable option. That's wrong you live in a right to work state so wages will never go up. So sorry.
She makes 15 an hour. Maybe the problem is you are clueless...

Yes, it is one of many, the most optimistic one the Repbus could produce. The rest are even worse.
All opinion. Nothing more. When has the CBO ever been right?

Nope, the CBO has never been right, but they are also pretty much never guess low. If they say something it going to add X amount to the deficit you can be sure that is the low ball guess and that it will be worse than that.

The problem isn't not enough taxes. The problem is too much spending. Guess who is responsible for that?

Every time the Republicans cut taxes without matching those cuts with spending cuts, they are responsible,

and they've been doing that for decades.

Scuze moi, but the Dems have been a major factor in the lack of spending cuts as well.

The debt/deficit consequences of having a Democrat as president are well documented as much better than when a Republican holds that office.

Do you not give a shit about adding a minimum of 1.5 trillion to the debt that she or her kids will have to deal with?

It’s not adding $1.5 Trillion. The FY18 budget is $4 trillion with $3.6 trillion estimated tax revenue. There is a deficit of $440 billion. Not even close to “$1.5 trillion” being parroted by mindless liberals.

The analysis says 1.5 trillion on TOP of expected deficits over the next 10 years.

Over the next ten years, LOL. More monkey math by progressive hacks.

That's what conservatives always say, and they're always wrong.

[

How about we freeze the defense budget for 10 years to pay for the revenue lost in your tax cuts?

lol, as opposed to the GOP running on cutting Medicare and Social Security?

Let the people with kids do their part too. The Child Tax Credit is one of the main reasons that so many working households pay NO federal income tax. The Trump tax cuts will increase the number of those households.

I remember when conservatives loved to rant against the non-taxpayers.

All opinion. Nothing more. When has the CBO ever been right?

Nope, the CBO has never been right, but they are also pretty much never guess low. If they say something it going to add X amount to the deficit you can be sure that is the low ball guess and that it will be worse than that.

The problem isn't not enough taxes. The problem is too much spending. Guess who is responsible for that?

Every time the Republicans cut taxes without matching those cuts with spending cuts, they are responsible,

Scuze moi, but the Dems have been a major factor in the lack of spending cuts as well.

The debt/deficit consequences of having a Democrat as president are well documented as much better than when a Republican holds that office.

Yes, as when Congress cut taxes against Truman's agenda, JFK cut taxes, and Clinton rode the Reagan tax cut wave.

I pay because I don't have kids, which means my annual tax bill, all else being equal, would be $4000 higher than someone with two kids.
So you're for cutting education and local property taxes to 0 so you don't have to pay for "the kids" right?

Or are you just being a flaming fucking hypocrite?

[

lol, as opposed to the GOP running on cutting Medicare and Social Security?

Has anyone here proposed that? Strawman.

I am for getting rid of the Dept of Ed totally. I am also for cutting spending on every single part of the government to include the military...are you?

The "National Debt" is suddenly very important to LWNJ's!!!

When Saint Obama charged 8 years of economic stagnation on the "National Credit card" and made the minimum payments......not a peep! While he gave away billions in corporate welfare to crony companies like Solyndra....not a peep!! As he increased the debt by $9 trillion in 8 short years....not a peep!

BUT now, after Trump passes a tax cut that puts more money in the pockets of real Americans, NOW the leftist shitbirds want to have a discussion about "the national debt"......:rofl:

Yes, as when Congress cut taxes against Truman's agenda, JFK cut taxes, and Clinton rode the Reagan tax cut wave.

Clinton RAISED taxes in 1993. Jesus, you were probably right there bitching about it, and like the GOP, claiming it would throw us into recession.

Some of the richest in Congress are Democrats.
It's just a line of BS they've been using for 40 years.
It seems to work on the peasants.

The "National Debt" is suddenly very important to LWNJ's!!!

When Saint Obama charged 8 years of economic stagnation on the "National Credit card" and made the minimum payments......not a peep! While he gave away billions in corporate welfare to crony companies like Solyndra....not a peep!! As he increased the debt by $9 trillion in 8 short years....not a peep!

BUT now, after Trump passes a tax cut that puts more money in the pockets of real Americans, NOW the leftist shitbirds want to have a discussion about "the national debt"......:rofl:

Setting aside any inaccuracies in your rant, do you even realize you're making a Two Wrongs Make a Right argument?

Forum List

Back