RAW stats: America 8th...not 1st..in rate of mass shootings; Obama LIED again.

Your source has manipulated stats and created an inaccurate picture.

But even if true, you, ty, are saying we did not have 209 incidents of gun mass violence in the last 311 days. And if you do admit, as you must, you must be saying, "oh, well, that's insignificant, that's the America I want for my grand children"?

And you wonder why Trump and the 90% of America despise the reactionary far right. Amazing.

But even if true, you, ty, are saying we did not have 209 incidents of gun mass violence in the last 311 days.

Depends on who you are quoting.

Have there been 353 mass shootings this year — or just 4?

• The Mass Shooting Tracker defines a mass shooting as an event in which four or more people were shot.
  • USA Today tracks mass killings, in which four or more people were killed.
  • Mother Jones tracks mass killings in which four or more people were killed but excludes "gang activity, armed robbery, or domestic violence."

If the author of that article is in fact the president of the Crime Prevention Research Center (whatever that is), he should focus more on prevention and less on research (particularly since he provides no support for his data and might just as well be pulling them out of his ass).

Note to the OP: Even if it were true, "Hey, we're only 8th not 1st!" is hardly a selling point.

#41 has to be more clearly discussed. Right now it is primarily a confused, misanalyzed group of stats.

Obama Is Wrong: Mass Shootings Do Happen Elsewhere, And More Often

Obama and the left say mass shootings don't happen elsewhere (uh hum...Africa?) OR that they don't happen at the same rate (um...we're 8th not 1st. Norway is 1st).

Liberals...I'm gonna need you to admit Obama is a lying Muslim faggot. Or....disprove the raw numbers.

Ranking Mass Shooting Deaths per Million Citizens:
1. Norway
2. Macedonia
3. Serbia
4. Slovakia
5. Finland
6. Belgium
7. Chech Republic
8. USA

YES.....BELGIUM....the nation whose gun laws the left praises and glorifies....who the left praises for their culture....has a higher rate of people dying in mass shootings than America.

Liberals need to be rounded up en mass and housed in a mental institute.

Stop hyperventilating and try to focus on reality. As I said in another thread;

"Facts are stubborn, but statistics are more pliable"....Mark Twain
"Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures"....Evan Esar

Here are the facts, I found a picture a picture for you in the Wall Street Journal;

NA-CH404_SHOOTR_9U_20151004180908.jpg

Let's start with the TRUTH....Obama said that mass shootings happen here in the USA more than other westernized Nations.

DING DING DING, Obama is CORRECT.

bucs is trying to CHANGE THE PARAMETERS of what Obama actually said....Chevy Chase would be proud of that twist.

Um....so you're saying Norway and Belgium aren't "Westernized" nations? You know Western Europe is considered the "West".

Obamas lies cannot be defended fella. Don't even try.

And....I'm almost certain they don't count "war zone" shootings in these stats. And since so many nations in Africa and the Middle East are considered to be in constant civil war....shit like Boko Haram and ISIS don't count.
What I am saying Bucs is you have changed the parameters.

Obama NEVER EVER said more PEOPLE are killed per total population, via mass shooters.

He said we have more often 'mass shooting incidents' in the USA than any of the westernized nations.... AND WE DO.
Lol in that case it is a very stupid observation. The U.S. is by far the largest of the Western nations so of course we are # 1 in many categories.

Let's start with the TRUTH....Obama said that mass shootings happen here in the USA more than other westernized Nations.

bucs is trying to CHANGE THE PARAMETERS of what Obama actually said....Chevy Chase would be proud of that twist.

Um....so you're saying Norway and Belgium aren't "Westernized" nations? You know Western Europe is considered the "West".

And....I'm almost certain they don't count "war zone" shootings in these stats. And since so many nations in Africa and the Middle East are considered to be in constant civil war....shit like Boko Haram and ISIS don't count.

Obama NEVER EVER said more PEOPLE are killed per total population, via mass shooters.

He said we have more often 'mass shooting incidents' in the USA than any of the westernized nations.... AND WE DO.
Lol in that case it is a very stupid observation. The U.S. is by far the largest of the Western nations so of course we are # 1 in many categories.
If you took all of European countries combined, 550 million people vs our 310 million, we have more mass shooting incidences than all of Europe....we have them more often...... that's what he said, and that is the truth.

If you took all of European countries combined, 550 million people vs our 310 million, we have more mass shooting incidences than all of Europe....we have them more often...... that's what he said, and that is the truth.
1) According to your earlier post, that's not what he said. 2) Isn't the number of mass shooting fatalities more important than the number of incidents? 3) Provide evidence that the U.S. has more mass shootings than all of Europe combined.

Last edited:

Obama and the left say mass shootings don't happen elsewhere (uh hum...Africa?) OR that they don't happen at the same rate (um...we're 8th not 1st. Norway is 1st).

Liberals...I'm gonna need you to admit Obama is a lying Muslim faggot. Or....disprove the raw numbers.

1. Norway
2. Macedonia
3. Serbia
4. Slovakia
5. Finland
6. Belgium
7. Chech Republic
8. USA

YES.....BELGIUM....the nation whose gun laws the left praises and glorifies....who the left praises for their culture....has a higher rate of people dying in mass shootings than America.

It's great when you can use misleading statistics to support your claim

Yes, Norway is number one based on ONE incident five years ago. They had few mass killings before and none since

Meanwhile the U.S. Has a mass killing every few weeks and we just shrug

1. Norway
2. Macedonia
3. Serbia
4. Slovakia
5. Finland
6. Belgium
7. Chech Republic
8. USA

"Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures"....Evan Esar

Here are the facts, I found a picture a picture for you in the Wall Street Journal;

AND most of those are ghetto gang shootings or in-house domestic murder - suicide killings where someone snaps and kills their family.

We have a gang and mental health problem. Not a gun problem.

We have a cultural problem, bucs90.

We are a sick people, and we use guns to act out on that.

1. Norway
2. Macedonia
3. Serbia
4. Slovakia
5. Finland
6. Belgium
7. Chech Republic
8. USA

AND most of those are ghetto gang shootings or in-house domestic murder - suicide killings where someone snaps and kills their family.

We have a gang and mental health problem. Not a gun problem.

I'm just pointing out I don't think his statement gives you grounds to call Obama "a lying Muslim faggot". He said;

we as a country will have to reckon with the fact that this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries. It doesn’t happen in other places with this kind of frequency.

Norway had one mass shooting that statistically bumps their rate, what did Belgium have, 1or 2? USA had 138. So is "It doesn’t happen in other places with this kind of frequency.a lie? I guess if you really hate the person who said it you could twist it into a lie.

You are saying "Obama LIED again" like it is something you did not expect!
The man is a compulsive liar.

Here's a little diddy I picked up on the reliable internet.
Homicide by firearm per 100k
Untied States. 2.97
Mexico 9.97
Brazil 18.1

When I talk to the H2 workers around here, they say they aren't even allowed to have a weapon even to go rabbit hunting in Mexico.

You are correct.... But who supplied or flooded those countries with guns... That's right, my beloved America.
Haha haha I think that may be the stupidest post of the day. And cares was pretty fucking stupid.

A country with 4 million people has a single mass shooting and conservatives celebrate because their "average" is higher than ours

Meanwhile, we have 162 mass shootings and they say...what's wrong with that?

Let's post this again to help the far right to understand everyone else knows they are nuts.

gun%20homicides%20developed%20countries.jpg

Here's a little diddy I picked up on the reliable internet.
Homicide by firearm per 100k
Untied States. 2.97
Mexico 9.97
Brazil 18.1

When I talk to the H2 workers around here, they say they aren't even allowed to have a weapon even to go rabbit hunting in Mexico.

You are correct.... But who supplied or flooded those countries with guns... That's right, my beloved America.
Haha haha I think that may be the stupidest post of the day. And cares was pretty fucking stupid.

I understand that you are having a hemorrhoidal cauliflower but do you have a better explanation who are flooding those regions with guns? Idiot. Military buy them from other countries because they are cheaper. But illegally they are coming from US. Dumbfuck.
Read Post #36.
BRW. Do you know anybody from these countries? Actually I know lots of people from Mexico all the way to Panama........
Also link below is just an example how our gun epidemic is wrecking this country. If this dude can have that much arsenal............Think how easy for gun smugglers to buy here in US then sell them across the borders. Stupid.

1,200 guns, dead body found in California - CNN Video

Last edited:

Forum List

Back