RAW stats: America 8th...not 1st..in rate of mass shootings; Obama LIED again.

Here's a little diddy I picked up on the reliable internet.
Homicide by firearm per 100k
Untied States. 2.97
Mexico 9.97
Brazil 18.1

When I talk to the H2 workers around here, they say they aren't even allowed to have a weapon even to go rabbit hunting in Mexico.

You are correct.... But who supplied or flooded those countries with guns... That's right, my beloved America.
Haha haha I think that may be the stupidest post of the day. And cares was pretty fucking stupid.

I understand that you are having a hemorrhoidal cauliflower but do you have a better explanation who are flooding those regions with guns? Idiot. Military buy them from other countries because they are cheaper. But illegally they are coming from US. Dumbfuck.
Read Post #36.
BRW. Do you know anybody from these countries? Actually I know lots of people from Mexico all the way to Panama........
Also link below is just an example how our gun epidemic is wrecking this country. If this dude can have that much arsenal............Think how easy for gun smugglers to buy here in US then sell them across the borders. Stupid.

1,200 guns, dead body found in California - CNN Video
That's right...the USA where citizens have the highest standard of living and, outside of gun free zones, enjoy safety undefeated of in third world shit holes, is totally to blame for gun violence in those third world shitholes. You betcha, Einstein.

Here's a little diddy I picked up on the reliable internet.
Homicide by firearm per 100k
Untied States. 2.97
Mexico 9.97
Brazil 18.1

When I talk to the H2 workers around here, they say they aren't even allowed to have a weapon even to go rabbit hunting in Mexico.

You are correct.... But who supplied or flooded those countries with guns... That's right, my beloved America.
Haha haha I think that may be the stupidest post of the day. And cares was pretty fucking stupid.

I understand that you are having a hemorrhoidal cauliflower but do you have a better explanation who are flooding those regions with guns? Idiot. Military buy them from other countries because they are cheaper. But illegally they are coming from US. Dumbfuck.
Read Post #36.
BRW. Do you know anybody from these countries? Actually I know lots of people from Mexico all the way to Panama........
Also link below is just an example how our gun epidemic is wrecking this country. If this dude can have that much arsenal............Think how easy for gun smugglers to buy here in US then sell them across the borders. Stupid.

1,200 guns, dead body found in California - CNN Video
That's right...the USA where citizens have the highest standard of living and, outside of gun free zones, enjoy safety undefeated of in third world shit holes, is totally to blame for gun violence in those third world shitholes. You betcha, Einstein.

The same as we blame Mexico for flooding this country with drugs. You probably don't know that either. Dumbfuck. All you are telling is a completely rubbish. Your mouth is as bad as your hemorrhoidal cauliflower. You don't know anything about guns, you don't know anything about other countries. I also know lots of people all over Asia. Shut the fuck up. You are complete fuck up idiot. Aside from that I'm impressed with your toilet mouth.
If you want to talk to me is decent manner? I will talk to you in a decent manner. But if you talk to me a garbage manner because that is how your parents taught you. Then I will trash you.

Last edited:
Obama Is Wrong: Mass Shootings Do Happen Elsewhere, And More Often

Obama and the left say mass shootings don't happen elsewhere (uh hum...Africa?) OR that they don't happen at the same rate (um...we're 8th not 1st. Norway is 1st).

Liberals...I'm gonna need you to admit Obama is a lying Muslim faggot. Or....disprove the raw numbers.

Sure thing.

This 'information' comes from some tool named John R. Lott, and his hilariously error filled, undocumented (not that way... don't get in a tizzy) paper which is currently (and shockingly!) on Fox News' website.

And I quote: "Norway had the highest annual death rate, with 2 mass public shooting fatalities per million people. Macedonia had a rate of 0.38, Serbia 0.28, Slovakia 0.20, Finland 0.14, Belgium 0.14, and the Czech Republic 0.13. The US comes in No. 8 with 0.095 mass public shooting fatalities per million people. Austria and Switzerland are close behind.

That seemed perfectly reasonable to you?

You are aware that the United States has approximately 318 million people, right? So, to extrapolate (I can wait while you look it up), since the esteemed Mr. Lott states there are 0.095 fatalities per million citizens, he's saying that 30 Americans have been killed in mass shootings. 30. The real number (using math a child could understand) tells us that this year alone 1.45 Americans per million were killed in mass shootings, which puts it, you guessed it, NUMBER ONE WITH A BANG! Just like Obama said. He didn't lie... you're just dumb and gullible.

And Norway hasn't had a mass shooter in years. Their LONE nutcase just happened to be more intelligent and strategic than every American nutcase ever. Shocker.

Professor (I kid, I kid) Lott wasn't done there. On mass shooting frequency he says: "In terms of the frequency of attacks, the United States ranks ninth, with 0.09 attacks per million people. Macedonia, Serbia, Switzerland, Norway, Slovakia, Finland, Belgium, and the Czech Republic all had higher rates."

I get it, math is hard, but 0.09 attacks per million people would mean a total of roughly 29 total attacks... which would be off of the actual number (355) by roughly a factor of 11X. That's not a small mistake. It's tantamount to saying the average human is 6 inches tall, or that you're an observant, intelligent fellow.

Tell us fakey, how does that map that you're so enamored with refute the ops claim. As you say.

100% of us on thread would like to know????

And now 100% of you know.

In the event you possess any self-awareness whatsoever, you should be feeling as dumb as 'bucs90' right now, FYI. FOX NEWS, as well... but it doesn't surprise me that nobody there looked into it (or thought about it).

When your viewership will believe absolutely anything that coincides with how they want to see the world, accuracy doesn't really matter.

So, how are we going to do this now? Will it be the tumbleweeds, or will my post/account be removed and disappear off into the ether?

I know the drill.

Let's remind Americans of the reality.

Here's a map of all the mass shootings in 2015 | PBS NewsHour

upload_2015-12-5_6-47-21-png.56274

Obama Is Wrong: Mass Shootings Do Happen Elsewhere, And More Often

Obama and the left say mass shootings don't happen elsewhere (uh hum...Africa?) OR that they don't happen at the same rate (um...we're 8th not 1st. Norway is 1st).

Liberals...I'm gonna need you to admit Obama is a lying Muslim faggot. Or....disprove the raw numbers.

Ranking Mass Shooting Deaths per Million Citizens:
1. Norway
2. Macedonia
3. Serbia
4. Slovakia
5. Finland
6. Belgium
7. Chech Republic
8. USA

YES.....BELGIUM....the nation whose gun laws the left praises and glorifies....who the left praises for their culture....has a higher rate of people dying in mass shootings than America.

Liberals need to be rounded up en mass and housed in a mental institute.

Note: Several of the terrorists in the Paris mass shooting were Muslims from Belgium. Something seems to be festering there.

We already know that information is horseshit, Fakey.

Just to confirm: You intended to quote the OP here, right?

Either way, though... I'm just looking forward to the impending cavalcade of conservative mea culpa's on the way from all those who thoughtlessly trumpeted the OP.

It is on it's way though, right? I know intellectual honesty is of upmost importance to the American conservatives, right?

Should be right around the corner, I figure...

Forum List

Back