RAW stats: America 8th...not 1st..in rate of mass shootings; Obama LIED again.

You are wrong, as usual, Bucs90.

Here's a map of all the mass shootings in 2015 | PBS NewsHour

upload_2015-12-5_6-47-21-png.56274
This map does not refute the statistics provided in the OP.

Here's some more statistics: If You Look at This Chart of Top 10 Nations in the World for Mass Shootings - One Thing Jumps Out

Some countries with restrictive gun policies have higher rampage shooting fatalities per capita.

Should we give the government a monopoly on weapons? Will they always use this monopoly wisely?

Last edited:
Here's a little diddy I picked up on the reliable internet.
Homicide by firearm per 100k
Untied States. 2.97
Mexico 9.97
Brazil 18.1

When I talk to the H2 workers around here, they say they aren't even allowed to have a weapon even to go rabbit hunting in Mexico.

Libs will say those aren't westernized or modernized countries.

Hey look man.....the only nations who can be included in this are the ones with less violence than us okay??? Otherwise Obama looks like a liar.

One thing I don't get about liberals: They are outraged at the actions of Rahm Emanuel's police department, yet they want to give governmental entities like this a monopoly on weapons! Bizarre.

Last edited:
Liberals say what they want to say to further their agenda. Like a religion it is what you want it to be and anyone that disagrees is evil.
What's my agenda again?

Too moon us and never tell me which Mossad agent burnt my Grill Cheese Sandwich with bacon on it!

( My answer is most likely the most sane one you will get, so enjoy and remember I live in insanity )

With your reputation around here I'll take that as a compliment.
See, up is down and white is black and you understand when you don't clearly identifies you. :lol: Going to the gym, so give it your best so I can laugh at you when I come back.
Tell us fakey, how does that map that you're so enamored with refute the ops claim. As you say.
100% of us on thread would like to know????

What a stupid country we have become when arguments are given over how high you stand in gun deaths. Can you say stupid primitive uncivilized or idiot nation. In America leave your radio on, and if you hear there is a mass shooting feel safe for killing is over for that day. Tomorrow is another day to be afraid. Too ridiculous.

'Idiot America: How Stupidity Became a Virtue in the Land of the Free' by Charles P. Pierce

Every day another mass shooting.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/03/u...-occur-on-average-every-day-records-show.html

So you, a stupid liberal, comes on here, complains about stupidity, refers to another stupid liberal writer complaining about stupidity in America?

Yeah, we aren't listening.

Let's start with the TRUTH....Obama said that mass shootings happen here in the USA more than other westernized Nations.

DING DING DING, Obama is CORRECT.

bucs is trying to CHANGE THE PARAMETERS of what Obama actually said....Chevy Chase would be proud of that twist.

Um....so you're saying Norway and Belgium aren't "Westernized" nations? You know Western Europe is considered the "West".

Obamas lies cannot be defended fella. Don't even try.

And....I'm almost certain they don't count "war zone" shootings in these stats. And since so many nations in Africa and the Middle East are considered to be in constant civil war....shit like Boko Haram and ISIS don't count.
What I am saying Bucs is you have changed the parameters.

Obama NEVER EVER said more PEOPLE are killed per total population, via mass shooters.

He said we have more often 'mass shooting incidents' in the USA than any of the westernized nations.... AND WE DO.

Last edited:
Untied States. 2.97
Mexico 9.97
Brazil 18.1

When I talk to the H2 workers around here, they say they aren't even allowed to have a weapon even to go rabbit hunting in Mexico.

You are correct.... But who supplied or flooded those countries with guns... That's right, my beloved America.

Untied States. 2.97
Mexico 9.97
Brazil 18.1

Libs will say those aren't westernized or modernized countries.

Hey look man.....the only nations who can be included in this are the ones with less violence than us okay??? Otherwise Obama looks like a liar.

Hey look. Please read the entirety of the link.

America's gun problem, explained

With your reputation around here I'll take that as a compliment.
See, up is down and white is black and you understand when you don't clearly identifies you. :lol: Going to the gym, so give it your best so I can laugh at you when I come back.
Tell us fakey, how does that map that you're so enamored with refute the ops claim. As you say.
100% of us on thread would like to know????
You don't disappoint! :lol:

The fact is that 90% of America does not take the far right seriously.

Seriously? Thank God.

Untied States. 2.97
Mexico 9.97
Brazil 18.1

You are correct.... But who supplied or flooded those countries with guns... That's right, my beloved America.

Here ya go...
The Myth of 90 Percent: Only a Small Fraction of Guns in Mexico Come From U.S.

HWGA simply can't be truthful.

In fact, from his own source, "The fact is, only 17 percent of guns found at Mexican crime scenes have been traced to the U.S.

What's true, an ATF spokeswoman told FOXNews.com, in a clarification of the statistic used by her own agency's assistant director, "is that over 90 percent of the traced firearms originate from the U.S."

gun%20homicides%20developed%20countries.jpg

Why is this?
where do you get you information from, Mad Magazinze, New world translation of the Bible? Here let me help you.
STUDY: Mass Shootings Happen More Frequently In European Countries
A recent study by the Crime Prevention Research Center found that mass shootings happen more frequently in European countries.

Obama recently said, “We as a country will have to reckon with the fact that this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries. It doesn’t happen in other places with this kind of frequency.”

He couldn’t be further from the truth.

When you account for the population size of America compared to the countries Obama compares us, his statement falls apart.

The study defined mass public shootings as four or more people killed, and not in the course of committing another crime, and not involving struggles over sovereignty. Here are the results:

The data illustrates the United States isn’t anywhere near to the “mass public shooting crisis” that our President and the Left exclaim. In fact, they happen much less in America than many European countries.

Some people have defended President Obama’s statement by pointing to the word “frequency.” But that phrase still doesn’t hold up to the facts.

In terms of frequency, the United States still doesn’t reach the top of the list. Many European countries have mass public shootings far more often.

The media and Obama may claim that mass public shootings in America are far worse here than anywhere else, but their rhetoric isn’t based in data and facts.

Mass shootings are a indeed a problem in America, but so is the deception.

Throw in Mexico, and Brazil, and possibly other banana republics, and it makes you look even more silly.

Your source has manipulated stats and created an inaccurate picture.

But even if true, you, ty, are saying we did not have 209 incidents of gun mass violence in the last 311 days. And if you do admit, as you must, you must be saying, "oh, well, that's insignificant, that's the America I want for my grand children"?

And you wonder why Trump and the 90% of America despise the reactionary far right. Amazing.

HWGA simply can't be truthful.

In fact, from his own source, "The fact is, only 17 percent of guns found at Mexican crime scenes have been traced to the U.S.

What's true, an ATF spokeswoman told FOXNews.com, in a clarification of the statistic used by her own agency's assistant director, "is that over 90 percent of the traced firearms originate from the U.S."

What is HWGA?

Forum List

Back