RE: Sex Education in Schools

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
I may have been missing the whole point about sex education in schools.

Could it be that the only reason why the sex education in the grade school systems has become a curriculum is because the children are being neglected by their parents? If underage sex is occurring and no parent is teaching their own children about the risks and dangers of sex, did the school system take it upon themselves to instruct the children? Since the teaching profession is a vocation of caring, did the education system see the need to instruct the children of the dangers associated with sex because the children's own parents were neglecting to do so themselves?

In the past I may have been thinking that it was the school system that was teaching the children about sex because the teachers wanted the children to learn about sex, almost a pedophilic desire, but maybe the children were getting the information they needed to know about sex through the schools because they were not getting the information from their parents and the education system did not want the children learning about sex by their peers. A form of caring for the population of the future.

And not only about sex but on other topics as well. Topics such as proper eating and healthier lifestyles may have also been implemented by the school system to the children because of the increases in illnesses which were a result of parental neglect.

Could it be that the only reason why the sex education in the grade school systems has become a curriculum is because the children are being neglected by their parents? If underage sex is occurring and no parent is teaching their own children about the risks and dangers of sex, did the school system take it upon themselves to instruct the children? Since the teaching profession is a vocation of caring, did the education system see the need to instruct the children of the dangers associated with sex because the children's own parents were neglecting to do so themselves?

In the past I may have been thinking that it was the school system that was teaching the children about sex because the teachers wanted the children to learn about sex, almost a pedophilic desire, but maybe the children were getting the information they needed to know about sex through the schools because they were not getting the information from their parents and the education system did not want the children learning about sex by their peers. A form of caring for the population of the future.

Sex is biology. Frankly the only reason why sex would not be taught as part of human biology is because of squeemishness regarding the topic.

We don't rely upon parents to teach our kids how the heart and the lungs work, or how the liver functions- why would we rely upon parents to teach their kids about reproduction?

Beyond that- schools teach kids many aspects of personal safety- from crossing streets, to fire safety and yes- sex safety- not only how not to get pregnant or STD's but also not to be a victim of sexual predators.

So to recap: sexual education is part of public education because public schools teach kids biology and safety.

And not only about sex but on other topics as well. Topics such as proper eating and healthier lifestyles may have also been implemented by the school system to the children because of the increases in illnesses which were a result of parental neglect.

It is part of the program for the normalization of deviant sexual behavior and identity displacement.

It is part of the program for the normalization of deviant sexual behavior and identity displacement.

Well, that is what the nut bags claim

^^^ Well when you think about it, maybe they weren't that ignorant because if they truly were, they wouldn't have had any kids there in front of them...unless them kids you speak of were adopted.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

the ability to fuck does not bring one knowing of anything ..and sexual matters concern more than fucking...

I think its a good idea. At an appropriate age of course.. 6 year olds talking about penetration and denying biology because they found themselves, throws up red flags.

biggest myth held by idiots kids.....

a girl cannot get preggies till after she starts her period....

Because to right wing nut jobs like you all sex is deviant sexual behavior

Because to right wing nut jobs like you all sex is deviant sexual behavior

My wife laughed hysterically at that.

Sex is biology. Frankly the only reason why sex would not be taught as part of human biology is because of squeemishness regarding the topic.

We don't rely upon parents to teach our kids how the heart and the lungs work, or how the liver functions- why would we rely upon parents to teach their kids about reproduction?

Beyond that- schools teach kids many aspects of personal safety- from crossing streets, to fire safety and yes- sex safety- not only how not to get pregnant or STD's but also not to be a victim of sexual predators.

So to recap: sexual education is part of public education because public schools teach kids biology and safety.

Sex is biology and so it should it be taught alongside all the other biology subjects?

having taught sex ed in nc...i found the parents to be just as ignorant about sexual matters as the kids....

Is it true that there are differences in the pleasures one can receive from different methods of sexual intercourse? Kind of like teaching the kama sutra in schools?

I think its a good idea. At an appropriate age of course.. 6 year olds talking about penetration and denying biology because they found themselves, throws up red flags.

if sex is biology and biology is the study of life, do underage age children have the hormones to produce life in any way? semen and ovums?

Forum List

Back