Zone1 Reading Quotes From Adolf Hitler Mein Kampf about The Jew

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
The Reverend
In the video what i read and say is translated with english subtitles

Content: Basically it is about that "The Jew is a people with racial characteristics and not only a "religion"" that is the main message, Hitler was a racial anti-semite, he didnt cared if a jew converts to Christianity, he saw Jews as dangerous because of them as a "race".

Disclaimer: Im not saying im a anti-semite or agree with it, im just placing it for discussion, and because its humorous i act as nazi sturmführer in the nazi pseudo uniform

The Jews are aware they're always in a precarious position, but never aware enough. Many millions of Jews did not get out of Europe fast enough, and were killed by the Nazis. Now, a dark wave of anti-Semitism is sweeping the world again. Where will the Jews be safe? Probably in the United States. But not in Israel. The whole country could be invaded and overrun, or nuked by Iran. There's no certainty.

The Jews are aware they're always in a precarious position, but never aware enough. Many millions of Jews did not get out of Europe fast enough, and were killed by the Nazis. Now, a dark wave of anti-Semitism is sweeping the world again. Where will the Jews be safe? Probably in the United States. But not in Israel. The whole country could be invaded and overrun, or nuked by Iran. There's no certainty.
As long Israel is powerful enough to kill people in Iran, how they wish i dont think iran is a real threat to israel. I think that is ridicolous what you and your fellow zionist-americans say. Every other people on earth will be exterminated before the precious jews will.

I dont think a holocaust can happen, not as long there is USA and Israel, the whole planet would disappear before a new holocaust could happen.
It will happen again. And this time Christians will be included. We will be sent to "reeducation camps". Haliburton has built 800 of them just in the USA alone.
According to the Bible, 1/3 of the Jews are going to be killed, and then 1/3 of the those surviving 1/3 will be killed. All nations will come against Israel. A bloodbath is coming.

It will happen again. And this time Christians will be included. We will be sent to "reeducation camps". Haliburton has built 800 of them just in the USA alone.
According to the Bible, 1/3 of the Jews are going to be killed, and then 1/3 of the those surviving 1/3 will be killed. All nations will come against Israel. A bloodbath is coming.
Seems a interesting ideology. Thanks for sharing.

It's Revelation, honey.
I think though that the mainstream churches like lutheran, catholic, orthodox, anglican, do not believe in this, it seems like a cultist believe like of those who predict the apocalypse and hide somewhere, but they always predict it it is 1970, 1981, 2000 etc. but it never happens

Forum List

Back