What Is The Best Bumper Sticker Message That You've Ever Seen?

Slower-traffic-keep-right-windshield-sticker-yellow_1200x.jpg

Obviously a Leftist anti-war, anti-American traitor.

Richard Nixon brought all American troops home, after Democrats had been in charge while 52,000 died.

Had Hanoi John Kerry not been a traitor and called every Vietnam Veteran "a war criminal," and had the Democratic Congress not cut off all military support for South Vietnam, and had Richard Nixon remained in office, South Vietnam would still be free instead of a communist hellhole.
Nixon was president when I was drafted so I hope he is rotting in hell. We should never have been in Vietnam in the 1st place

Nixon was president when I was drafted so I hope he is rotting in hell. We should never have been in Vietnam in the 1st place

Ah yes, and it was Nixon who started the Vietnam War, right?
Here I thought it was JFK who sent the first American troops there, and LBJ who kept us there
for years and years. You must love Jane Fonda and John Kerry.

Ah yes, and it was Nixon who started the Vietnam War, right?
Here I thought it was JFK who sent the first American troops there, and LBJ who kept us there
for years and years. You must love Jane Fonda and John Kerry.
Kennedy was conned but wanted us out, Johnson dove in head and kept getting us in deeper, Fonda and Kerry are both traitors

I saw this one today:

Those who disrespect the flag have never been given a folded one.

God bless you and our troops and their families always!!!

Holly

^^^ Usually the messages that I see about stick families is that they have been eaten by the animal that another driver owns. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I saw one yesterday that says, "I love when she bends over!" and I believe that it had to do with fishing because it showed the image of someone watching their pole bend forward. :) :) :)

God bless you and the driver always!!!

Holly

I saw one yesterday that says, "I love when she bends over!" and I believe that it had to do with fishing because it showed the image of someone watching their pole bend forward. :) :) :)

God bless you and the driver always!!!

Holly
Their pole? Disgusting!!!! ;)

Forum List

Back