What Is The Best Bumper Sticker Message That You've Ever Seen?

No offense intended of course, but I only started this chat six hours before you left this message and so I don't understand the meaning of such a statement. Certain chats can go on forever and some roller coaster at different times. Then there are those that may never take off due to one reason or another.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Another good bumper sticker message that I once saw is "Do you following the Lord this closely?" :) :) :)
No offense to the OP. But as often happens, a perfectly innocent thread is turned into a political soapbox. I've seen more politics than bumper stickers. I am aware that bumper stickers are often political, but let the bumper sticker tell the story--humorously.

^^^ No offense taken. However, though in this day and age, there may not be anything anymore that isn't political in one way or another. Everyone has an opinion and a preference no matter what the subject of conversation is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I saw this one today:

"Hello America. What are we going to be offended by today?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I recently had one made with this message on it:

"Have you ever stopped to wonder why slow driving doesn't lead to an accident when slow dancing does?"
My favorite bumper sticker of all time:

If It's Tourist Season, Why Can't We Shoot Them?

1645743956526.png

This was on a flag not a bumper sticker, but still loved it. I wish I could have found an image of it.:

"In this house we say let's go Brandon." :biggrin:

Forum List

Back