Reagan blamed Jimmy Carter for years, Roosevelt blamed Herbert Hoover for years

We'll be blaming Obama for years for all of his fuck-ups. We will never see another black President.

Horse Shit! You right wing bastards aren't satisfied with anything less than a middle eastern oil war. Obama assumed two hot ones and ended them both. Maybe that's why government spending has been the best in a long time:

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg
Wow, you can copy and paste cherry picked economic graphs. Are you sure that you want to assert the argument that we have a strong economy or that spending is under control?

Spending has grown at its lowest rate since the 50s.......the economy has generated the highest number of jobs over the past 24 months since the late 90s.....
Yep, we are booming right now, aren't we? Idiot.

I give you numbers, you give me reflexive idiocy......

SSDD

We'll be blaming Obama for years for all of his fuck-ups. We will never see another black President.

Horse Shit! You right wing bastards aren't satisfied with anything less than a middle eastern oil war. Obama assumed two hot ones and ended them both. Maybe that's why government spending has been the best in a long time:

Wow, you can copy and paste cherry picked economic graphs. Are you sure that you want to assert the argument that we have a strong economy or that spending is under control?

Spending has grown at its lowest rate since the 50s.......the economy has generated the highest number of jobs over the past 24 months since the late 90s.....

SSDD
Give me all the numbers you want, asshole. You are completely disconnected from reality if you thing the economy is in good shape. Want a graph? Some numbers? Here's one for you, numb nuts: the number of people leaving the labor force:

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

While true that not all simply left the labor force because there are no jobs, it is clear that at least 20 million people who have left the work force have done so because there are no jobs for them:

Are 90 million Americans not working or not looking for work?

SSDD
Oh yeah, eat my fuck, you leftist brain fucked zombie scum!

SSDD
Give me all the numbers you want, asshole. You are completely disconnected from reality if you thing the economy is in good shape. Want a graph? Some numbers? Here's one for you, numb nuts: the number of people leaving the labor force:

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

While true that not all simply left the labor force because there are no jobs, it is clear that at least 20 million people who have left the work force have done so because there are no jobs for them:

Are 90 million Americans not working or not looking for work?

How many people not in the workforce want work?

(BLS makes that data available )

SSDD

Go have a lie down, Zack....you're way out of your league.....have you considered The Daily Caller?

And of all the Presidents including the above, GWB had these events which have NEVER EVER occurred in one presidency!
Recession
Are you aware that a recession started under Clinton and became official 3/01 ended 11/01?
Because you don't seem to comprehend... RECESSIONS are like football length tankers... it takes miles to turn one...i.e. so does
a "RECESSION"... it doesn't just start the day NBER states... it is a slow degradation and it started under CLINTON!!!
Source: USATODAY.com - It's official: 2001 recession only lasted eight months

A Major $8 trillion market loss
Are you aware that the dot.com bust occurred and cost $5 trillion in losses?
Again Clinton laid claim BUT someone had to pay and it occurred during Bush's first year! $5 trillion in market losses MEAN lost tax revenue
PLUS JOBS!!!!
According to the Los Angeles Times, when the dot-com bubble burst, it wiped out $8 trillion dollars in market value for tech companies. More than half of the Internet companies created since 1995 were gone by 2004 - and hundreds of thousands of skilled technology workers were out of jobs.
Source: The dot-com bubble: How to lose $5 trillion

The worst attacks on the USA in History.. 3,000 deaths!!!
Obviously most of you are UNAWARE 9/11 cost 3,000 lives, $2 trillion in lost businesses,market values assets. Jobs lost in New York owing to the attacks: 146,100 JUST in New York.
Are you aware this happened???
Year 2001: September 11 Terrorist Attacks
The 9/11 terrorist attacks were the events that helped shape other financial events of the decade. After that terrible day in September 2001, our economic climate was never to be the same again. It was only the third time in history that the New York Stock Exchange was shut down for a period of time. In this case, it was closed from September 10 - 17. Besides the tragic human loss of that day, the economic loss cannot even be estimated. Some estimate that there was over $60 billion in insurance losses alone. Airlines didn't fly for 3 days!
Approximately 18,000 small businesses were either displaced or destroyed in Lower Manhattan after the Twin Towers fell. There was a buildup in homeland security on all levels. 9/11 caused a catastrophic financial loss for the U.S.
Source: 10 Events That Rocked the Financial World
Anthrax Attacks...
The 2001 anthrax attacks in the United States, also known as Amerithrax from its Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) case name, occurred over the course of several weeks beginning on Tuesday, September 18, 2001, one week after the September 11 attacks. Letters containing anthrax spores were mailed to several news media offices and two DemocraticU.S. Senators, killing five people and infecting 17 others.

$1 trillion in losses due to the WORST Hurricane SEASONS in history.
The worst, Katrina made landfall in Louisiana as a Category 3 in 2005. It took 1,836 lives and caused $81.2 billion in damages. It quickly became the biggest natural disaster in U.S. history, almost destroying New Orleans due to severe flooding.

Rank Disaster Year Deaths Damage* $250 Billion in damages in the 8 disasters of the top 15 disasters in history!
1. Hurricane Katrina (LA/MS/AL/FL) 2005 1833 $133,800,000,000
6. Hurricane Ike (TX/LA/MS) 2008 112 $27,000,000,000
7. Hurricane Wilma (FL) 2005 35 $17,100,000,000
8. Hurricane Rita (TX/LA) 2005 119 $17,100,000,000
9. Hurricane Charley (FL) 2004 35 $16,500,000,000
12. Midwest Floods 2008 24 $15,000,000,000
13. Hurricane Ivan (FL/AL) 2004 57 $13,000,000,000
14. 30-State Drought 2002 0 $11,400,000,000
Costliest U.S. Weather Disasters | Weather Underground

THESE events OCCURRED!
YET in SPITE of :
a) 400,000 jobs lost due to Hurricanes Katrina/Rita ,
b) 2,800,000 jobs lost in alone due to 9/11,
c) 300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com busts...
In spite of nearly $8 trillion in lost businesses, market values, destroyed property.. IN SPITE of that:

AFTER the tax cuts Federal Tax REVENUES Increased an average of 9.78% per year!!!
Historical Tables
Are you aware that a recession started under Clinton and became official 3/01 ended 11/01?

You're an idiot.....NBER determines the official start and end dates of recessions...the recession of 2001 didn't "start" under Clinton even under the "technical" definition....

and let's put its magnitude into perspective...

econ_recessioncharticle36__01__960.jpg

WAAAAAYYYYYYYY down there in the lower right hand corner.......what do you see WAAAAAAYYYYYY up there in the upper left hand corner?

So YOU think that on February 28,2001 there was NO recession.
Then automatically when NBER said "yup as of today 3/1/01 a Recession started"?
You think that a recession is like a car turn on and off with a key?
Almost all logical and knowledgeable people agree that a recession is like a 1 million barrel oil tanker turning around.
20 tanker tips

1. Big ships cannot stop on a dime. In fact, these ships may require as much as 5 miles to stop (with gears in full reverse). The solution is simple: stay out of their way.

2. Big ships will not stop. They may slow down to avoid traffic, however, keep in mind that a ship's steering control involves a direct relationship between the force of the propeller's wash against the rudder and their ability to maneuver. Thus, the slower they travel, the less maneuverable they become.

3. Big ships do not turn very well. For example, a 500 foot, 8000-ton ship needs over a third of a mile to turn around. Moreover, once such a ship commits to a turn, it will not waiver. Also, just as a following sea affects a pleasure boat's steering, the same holds true of the effect of a following sea on a big ship. Recall the rule regarding big ships in a narrow channel. The Santa Barbara Channel is a "narrow" channel especially when one considers that really big ships may need 5-10 miles to turn.

4. Although these ships have radar (perhaps more than one), the beam angle comes off from so high up (sometimes 100 feet or more) that you may not be seen. Generally speaking, if you are less than 3 miles ahead of a big ship, you are invisible to her radar. The beam has probably gone right over you - your radar signature will likely be too small to notice.

So too with a recession. It doesn't just start one day and stop the next.

Why didn't Obama blame George W. Bush? The mess he assumed was worse than any of that. The Bush mess was the worst during my lifetime......'course I'm just 81.

If Bush hadn't handed the banks $700 billion(With a B) in 2008 the American economy would have gone "belly up"

First of all being 81 is NO excuse for NOT doing a little Internet Research! Being DUMB and ignorant maybe though!

A) You wrote: Why didn't Obama blame George W. Bush?
A Google search of "Obama blames Bush.". About 6,230 results (0.38 seconds)
A Google search of "Obama blames prior administration" About 469,000 results (0.69 seconds)
Over 475,000 results of Obama BLAMING BUSH! Please Obama has blamed Bush!
B) Bush didn't "HAND" $700 billion you dummy!
FACTS!!! Here are the FACTS
1) It wasn't $700 Billion HANDED.....
2) It was $616 B LENT.
3) Of which as any idiot can see from the below has been paid back and then some...a $56 Billion profit! A 9% return on the investment idiot!
Source: Bailout Scorecard | Eye on the Bailout | ProPublica
C) Worse in your life time was Carter's Misery Index ...remember that you obvious victim of selective amnesia.

View attachment 64985

Carter's Misery Index: Misery index (economics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WHO you forgetful old man has the HIGHEST Average ?? Carter at 16.26 and I lived through that just as YOU did!
Who's misery index is higher the GWB? OBAMA's at 9.41..
By the way dummy the Misery index with the greatest decline (which is GOOD! dummy) was Reagan RIGHT after CARTER!

View attachment 64987

The "Misery Index" is a bunch of crap......explain what discretion a POTUS enjoys to control inflation.....

Pretty damn simple idiot!
Obama has signed the fewest oil leases on Federal land than Bush did.
Obama’s Drilling Denials
Why in the hell do we have gas today selling at $1.50/gallon ? Bigger supply due to Bush's positive efforts to increase production.
Then after Obama's gone WATCH gas prices climb because production will have declined and supply will decrease... all because the ONLY true way
a president can affect supply and demand is Federal land oil leases.

View attachment 64988

First go look at a calendar......note the date....

Then you can try to explain why oil prices rose to 140 dollars per barrel as Scrub was handing out all those federal leases....they then tumbled to half that as we entered The Great Recession....this is what people with a clue call "demand destruction"...

Now picture yourself as an oil drilling guy....

You can drill exploratory wells in unproven federal tracts, or you can drill developmental and step out horizontals through proven shale formations......

Take all the time you need......then hobble off to The Daily Caller with that leaking douchebag Zack.....

Last edited:

And of all the Presidents including the above, GWB had these events which have NEVER EVER occurred in one presidency!
Recession
Because you don't seem to comprehend... RECESSIONS are like football length tankers... it takes miles to turn one...i.e. so does
a "RECESSION"... it doesn't just start the day NBER states... it is a slow degradation and it started under CLINTON!!!

Again Clinton laid claim BUT someone had to pay and it occurred during Bush's first year! $5 trillion in market losses MEAN lost tax revenue
PLUS JOBS!!!!
According to the Los Angeles Times, when the dot-com bubble burst, it wiped out $8 trillion dollars in market value for tech companies. More than half of the Internet companies created since 1995 were gone by 2004 - and hundreds of thousands of skilled technology workers were out of jobs.

Obviously most of you are UNAWARE 9/11 cost 3,000 lives, $2 trillion in lost businesses,market values assets. Jobs lost in New York owing to the attacks: 146,100 JUST in New York.
The 9/11 terrorist attacks were the events that helped shape other financial events of the decade. After that terrible day in September 2001, our economic climate was never to be the same again. It was only the third time in history that the New York Stock Exchange was shut down for a period of time. In this case, it was closed from September 10 - 17. Besides the tragic human loss of that day, the economic loss cannot even be estimated. Some estimate that there was over $60 billion in insurance losses alone. Airlines didn't fly for 3 days!
Approximately 18,000 small businesses were either displaced or destroyed in Lower Manhattan after the Twin Towers fell. There was a buildup in homeland security on all levels. 9/11 caused a catastrophic financial loss for the U.S.
Anthrax Attacks...
The 2001 anthrax attacks in the United States, also known as Amerithrax from its Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) case name, occurred over the course of several weeks beginning on Tuesday, September 18, 2001, one week after the September 11 attacks. Letters containing anthrax spores were mailed to several news media offices and two DemocraticU.S. Senators, killing five people and infecting 17 others.

The worst, Katrina made landfall in Louisiana as a Category 3 in 2005. It took 1,836 lives and caused $81.2 billion in damages. It quickly became the biggest natural disaster in U.S. history, almost destroying New Orleans due to severe flooding.

Rank Disaster Year Deaths Damage* $250 Billion in damages in the 8 disasters of the top 15 disasters in history!

THESE events OCCURRED!
YET in SPITE of :
In spite of nearly $8 trillion in lost businesses, market values, destroyed property.. IN SPITE of that:

AFTER the tax cuts Federal Tax REVENUES Increased an average of 9.78% per year!!!
Historical Tables

You're an idiot.....NBER determines the official start and end dates of recessions...the recession of 2001 didn't "start" under Clinton even under the "technical" definition....

WAAAAAYYYYYYYY down there in the lower right hand corner.......what do you see WAAAAAAYYYYYY up there in the upper left hand corner?

Almost all logical and knowledgeable people agree that a recession is like a 1 million barrel oil tanker turning around.
20 tanker tips

1. Big ships cannot stop on a dime. In fact, these ships may require as much as 5 miles to stop (with gears in full reverse). The solution is simple: stay out of their way.

2. Big ships will not stop. They may slow down to avoid traffic, however, keep in mind that a ship's steering control involves a direct relationship between the force of the propeller's wash against the rudder and their ability to maneuver. Thus, the slower they travel, the less maneuverable they become.

3. Big ships do not turn very well. For example, a 500 foot, 8000-ton ship needs over a third of a mile to turn around. Moreover, once such a ship commits to a turn, it will not waiver. Also, just as a following sea affects a pleasure boat's steering, the same holds true of the effect of a following sea on a big ship. Recall the rule regarding big ships in a narrow channel. The Santa Barbara Channel is a "narrow" channel especially when one considers that really big ships may need 5-10 miles to turn.

4. Although these ships have radar (perhaps more than one), the beam angle comes off from so high up (sometimes 100 feet or more) that you may not be seen. Generally speaking, if you are less than 3 miles ahead of a big ship, you are invisible to her radar. The beam has probably gone right over you - your radar signature will likely be too small to notice.

Get the f out of here....and learn what an economic cycle looks like.

A slowing of the rate of growth doesn’t constitute a recession.....it merely means that the cycle is nearing a peak....it is only when growth turns negative that you are in recession, by the technical definition....

NBER measures recession and recovery by the trends in 4 cycles.....this makes the call more subjective...

Under neither standard did the recession of 01 begin before Scrub came into office....though I note that I don't consider Scrub responsible for it.....what followed is a tribute to his unrivaled ineptitude (though the idiots on whom he relied for advice bear a considerable part of the blame)

Recession

PLUS JOBS!!!!

Anthrax Attacks...

THESE events OCCURRED!
YET in SPITE of :

Historical Tables

20 tanker tips

A slowing of the rate of growth doesn’t constitute a recession.....it merely means that the cycle is nearing a peak....it is only when growth turns negative that you are in recession, by the technical definition....

NBER measures recession and recovery by the trends in 4 cycles.....this makes the call more subjective...

Under neither standard did the recession of 01 begin before Scrub came into office....though I note that I don't consider Scrub responsible for it.....what followed is a tribute to his unrivaled ineptitude (though the idiots on whom he relied for advice bear a considerable part of the blame)

NOT ONE admission that the above events which NO president has ever had occur in their terms.
WHY? Why is it hard to admit that the $8 trillion dot.com bust had an affect on tax revenues? Too hard to comprehend that there were losses taken by those shareholders
against tax liabilities?

Why is it hard to fathom that 9/11 happened? Airlines not flying for 3 days or Wall street not working for 10 days ... didn't have any affect according to you.
But Bush was at fault right??
Then tell me how could Bush alter the WORST Hurricane SEASONS in history with the destroyed homes, businesses, lives? Didn't have any affect on the economy?
Yet you blame Bush??
Finally the housing bubble. Something that had been brewing since 1995 When Obama won out of court the Acorn case in Chicago!
That growing bubble of people that should have never qualified for home loans that flipped several times and then when couldn't make payments...abandoned!
Yea you are going to say that less the 6% of the forfeited homes were of this quality... but 6% creates an avalanche of nervous derivative buyers!
Culminating in on Sept 18,2008 $500 billion withdrawn from money market funds and economic collapse almost happens.
Almost Armageddon: Market was 500 trades from a meltdown | Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee
The market was 500 trades away from Armageddon on Thursday, traders inside two large custodial banks
tell the Post. Had the Treasury and Fed not quickly stepped into the fray that morning with a quick $105 billion
injection of liquidity, the Dow could have collapsed to the 8,300-level -- a 22 percent decline! -- while the clang of the opening bell was still echoing around the cavernous exchange floor. According to traders who spoke on the condition of anonymity, money market funds were inundated with $500 billion in sell orders prior to the opening. The total money-market capitalization was roughly $4 trillion that morning."

Of course NONE of the above events had ANY affect on the U.S. economy? YET in spite of these world shaking events, Bush kept going and kept the country
going! And idiots like you don't seem to consider those events as important and having any affect???
Geez guys like you are to be pitied!

Last edited:

Recession

PLUS JOBS!!!!

Anthrax Attacks...

THESE events OCCURRED!
YET in SPITE of :

Historical Tables

20 tanker tips

NOT ONE admission that the above events which NO president has ever had occur in their terms.
WHY? Why is it hard to admit that the $8 trillion dot.com bust had an affect on tax revenues? Too to comprehend that there were losses taken by those shareholders
against tax liabilities?

Why is it hard to fathom that 9/11 happened? Airlines not flying for 3 days or Wall street not working for 10 days ... didn't have any affect according to you.
Then tell me how could Bush alter the WORST Hurricane SEASONS in history with the destroyed homes, businesses, lives? Didn't have any affect on the economy?
Yet you blame Bush??
Finally the housing bubble. Something that had been brewing since 1995 When Obama won out of court the Acorn case in Chicago!
That growing bubble of people that should have never qualified for home loans that flipped several times and then when couldn't make payments...abandoned!
Yea you are going to say that less the 6% of the forfeited homes were of this quality... but 6% creates an avalanche of nervous derivative buyers!
Culminating in on Sept 18,2008 $500 billion withdrawn from money market funds and economic collapse almost happens.
Almost Armageddon: Market was 500 trades from a meltdown | Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee
The market was 500 trades away from Armageddon on Thursday, traders inside two large custodial banks
tell the Post. Had the Treasury and Fed not quickly stepped into the fray that morning with a quick $105 billion
injection of liquidity, the Dow could have collapsed to the 8,300-level -- a 22 percent decline! -- while the clang of the opening bell was still echoing around the cavernous exchange floor. According to traders who spoke on the condition of anonymity, money market funds were inundated with $500 billion in sell orders prior to the opening. The total money-market capitalization was roughly $4 trillion that morning."

Of course NONE of the above events had ANY affect on the U.S. economy? YET in spite of these world shaking events, Bush kept going and kept the country
going! And idiots like you don't seem to consider those events as important and having any affect???
No one said it had no effect.....but as one time events their systemic effect don't begin to approach the effects of The Great Recession......and you can see what happened to nominal GDP by going to the FRED site and pulling up the data....I have....

Scrub and his team of economic advisors were utterly inept......when they weren't being culpably negligent.

Had about all you can take of THIS

jpg

?

And to think all we had to do was borrow an extra years worth GDP, $13 Trillion of "unpatriotic debt" to get there!

Well done Macaca Joe! Well done!

Yesterday it was 14 trillion......and I invited you to show me your math....at which point you took a runner...

let's try it again...

Obama added $8+T and the Fed added $4+T that's around $13 and it will be north of 14 when Macaca Joe and the Establishment is done fucking over the USA

SSDD

Go have a lie down, Zack....you're way out of your league.....have you considered The Daily Caller?
What "league"? The Chicken shit, brain dead Democrats?

Recession

PLUS JOBS!!!!

Anthrax Attacks...

THESE events OCCURRED!
YET in SPITE of :

Historical Tables

20 tanker tips

You know idiot. You don't have a fucking clue as to what you are talking about. You are a typical leftist shit bag who thinks copy-and-paste equates with knowledge.

Recession

PLUS JOBS!!!!

Anthrax Attacks...

THESE events OCCURRED!
YET in SPITE of :

Historical Tables

20 tanker tips

WHY? Why is it hard to admit that the $8 trillion dot.com bust had an affect on tax revenues? Too to comprehend that there were losses taken by those shareholders
against tax liabilities?

Yet you blame Bush??

No one said it had no effect.....but as one time events their systemic effect don't begin to approach the effects of The Great Recession......and you can see what happened to nominal GDP by going to the FRED site and pulling up the data....I have....

Scrub and his team of economic advisors were utterly inept......when they weren't being culpably negligent.

Oh right!
So Pearl Harbor had little affect on America in 1941?
And of course the worst hurricane SEASONS had just a minor affect on millions of lives that depended on the businesses that were destroyed, the lives that were lost, the jobs that were gone? Little affect?
Just maybe you have such an animus against the FACTs that Bush Kept the country going and we didn't have a "blame the country" president as we have now in office!
Just maybe a President that knew that getting people shopping again was important. That going after Saddam was a psyche positive affect. We were doing something.
Remember how impactful these words were at 9/11 site a few days later"..

"I can hear you, the rest of the world can hear you and the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon"!

Why didn't Obama blame George W. Bush? The mess he assumed was worse than any of that. The Bush mess was the worst during my lifetime......'course I'm just 81.

If Bush hadn't handed the banks $700 billion(With a B) in 2008 the American economy would have gone "belly up"

Where on earth have you been the last seven years? Obama is still blaming Bush for what's wrong with the country

2000px-US_Employment_Statistics.svg.png

We still blame Carter and we will be blaming the half black kenyan for many many many years. Considering we will never recover, all to the loud pathetic cheers of the American hating morons who think it has been just so terrible here.

Fucking left wing losers.

Wait, is the OP still actually blaming booooosh for Iraq and claiming he lied even though we have shown more than 1000 times that the democrats propagated the existence of WMDs long before boooooosh took office?

That subject has been long put to rest.

Does not matter. The left wing are all losers.

Last edited:

Had about all you can take of THIS

jpg

?

And to think all we had to do was borrow an extra years worth GDP, $13 Trillion of "unpatriotic debt" to get there!

Well done Macaca Joe! Well done!

Yesterday it was 14 trillion......and I invited you to show me your math....at which point you took a runner...

let's try it again...

Obama added $8+T and the Fed added $4+T that's around $13 and it will be north of 14 when Macaca Joe and the Establishment is done fucking over the USA

There would never have been a debt if it hadn't been for Republican tax cuts for the rich. They've never cut spending a dime......just taxes:

..............................................Total U S Debt................................................

Figures Easily Verified....Taken From the Bureau of the Debt

US: $18,775,084,981,440 - Debt as of December 2015?

09/30/2014 $17,824,071,380,733.82

09/30/2013 $16,738,183,526,697.32

09/30/2012 $16,066,241,407,385.89

09/30/2011 $14,790,340,328,557.15

09/30/2010 $13,561,623,030,891.79

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48

09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23

09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50

09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62

09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34

09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73

09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39

09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32 (Bill Clinton Raised Taxes On The Rich early 1993)

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66

09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03

09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25

09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32

09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16

09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00

09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42

09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00

09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00

09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Where on earth have you been the last seven years? Obama is still blaming Bush for what's wrong with the country

2000px-US_Employment_Statistics.svg.png

Huh, the democrats took over congress in 2007, and had majority rule from 2007 till 2009. Had a super majority till 2010. Then, the republicans took the house from the democrats in 2010. Have had the house and senate over the last two years.

Lets see. The republicans had control over the house and senate for 7 of Clintons 8 years. Yeah, controlled his spending and morons like you credit clinton for a surplus?

You know what is true?

Liberals are ignorant morons.

WHY? Why is it hard to admit that the $8 trillion dot.com bust had an affect on tax revenues? Too hard to comprehend that there were losses taken by those shareholders
against tax liabilities?

Yet you blame Bush??

Blah, Blah, Blah........

Here is Nominal GDP....(I assume that you understand the link between that number and federal tax receipts)

GDPA

Last edited:

Forum List

Back