Reagan Policy Advisor: "GOP Is INSANE".

what sooooooooooooooooooooooo hysterical here is, here we have crux and pailin shouting to the top of their lungs ...
if we don't repeal health care we will shut down the government... then they have the tenacity to go to the veterans memorialmall and shout shame on you democrats for shutting down the veterans memorial mall ...
it's like they have lost their minds ... like many republicans on this site has

To think he said that in Feb of 2012....wonder what he thinks of them now?

Well - to be as generous as possible - I'd say the Republican Party appears to be engaging in suicide. These self-defeating power-plays only serve to put their own shortcomings on center stage.

If you are going to say "Give us what we want or we'll drag you all down with us," then you really need to know exactly what it is you want....

They can't even come up with a rational answer to that.

It reminds me of a crying baby - they can make life difficult, but they can't tell you why they are crying. If you ask 10 Republicans (if you can still FIND 10 Republicans) what they want - you'll get at least nine different answers.

damn, they might dig up Reagan next having him saying things about the gop

oh dear me

what sooooooooooooooooooooooo hysterical here is, here we have crux and pailin shouting to the top of their lungs ...
if we don't repeal health care we will shut down the government... then they have the tenacity to go to the veterans memorialmall and shout shame on you democrats for shutting down the veterans memorial mall ...
it's like they have lost their minds ... like many republicans on this site has

you already have HEATH CARE in this country...go out and get a job to pay for it

loser and a dumb parrot sheep...not pretty

Last edited:
Well, according to the left, Reagan was a complete imbecile so accordingly so were anyone associated with him so therefore fuck this guy.. right?

But hey, channel Reagan some more.

:lol:

Probably most of these Obama cult members weren't even born during Reagan

that's what cracks me up...now they use him and some advisor they never heard of, for their dumb agenda's

Last edited:
Unlimited debt and government make sooooooo much sense. RINO'S are as much a part of the problem as democrats.

Unlimited debt and government make sooooooo much sense. RINO'S are as much a part of the problem as democrats.

I agree that Republicans and Democrats have shared equally in the ballooning debt.

But crazy isn't any better

Last edited:

that's over the heads of ObamaBots...whatever he want they bow to and then regurgitate how people don't have "health care"

funny I've been paying into Medicaid for over 40 years now of my working life for people who can't AFFORD health care...

but we need more DEPT and this Fascist Obamanocare Enslavement of the people in this country or be FINED by him and his comrades in arms..., Obama says so

Last edited:
Lie much?

Bartlett never worked for the Reagan Administration. He was a staffer hired by a JOINT Congressional Committee.

Bruce Bartlett - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reagan Administration

In 1981, Jepsen became Vice chairman of the Joint Economic Committee of Congress and Bartlett became deputy director of the committee staff. In 1983, Jepsen became chairman and Bartlett became executive director of the JEC. During this period, the committee was very active in promoting Ronald Reagan's economic policies.

In late 1984, Bartlett became vice president of Polyconomics, a New Jersey-based consulting company founded by Jude Wanniski, a former Wall Street Journal editorial writer, that advised Wall Street clients on economic and investment policy. Bartlett left in 1985 to become a senior fellow at the Heritage Foundation in Washington, where he specialized in tax policy and was especially involved in the debate around the Tax Reform Act of 1986.

Idiots.

Besides that, his first job was for Ron Paul. What's that tell you?

Plus, he has written several books dissing GW Bush.

He's about as much a Republican as Hitlery is.

dimocraps lie. It's what they do

Forum List

Back