Reaganite Republican nightmares about a 3rd, 4th and 5th Obama term...

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
File under: LOL

This is an extreme-Wight wing blog (not a politics forum) called Reaganite Republican:

RR

This is their feature article today:

RR: Obama's 3rd, 4th, and 5th Terms: 4 Years of Biden, then Hand-PIcked-by-Obama (Black, Leftist) V.P. Takes Over, Making Obammunism Permanent

Because this is just too golden to believe, I have made a screenshot for posterity. You are welcome:

2016-09-022 Reagan Republican - lol.png

I quote (a little):

Obama's certainly got the temerity, and has probably been planning this for quite some time, they're just waiting for the smoldering remains of the Hillary campaign to stop twitching. And yes the White House did it.
Now -right on cue- you can see the slow-rollout, with a contemplative Joe in deep thought (lol).

Personally I consider Biden a complete an utter moron, and a real weak candidate- he won't be able to just laugh his way though the debates this time.

Besides all the gaffes, cheap feels, and previous failed/embarrassing presidential runs, this foreign-affairs 'expert' has been wrong on every major diplomatic/defense issue for 40 years. I've always found it near-impossible to take the man seriously. I can tell when somebody has no idea what they're talking about- 'low-IQ used car salesman' was always my impression....

...Alas, Plugs is intended as merely a short-term placeholder for Obama II, the BHO clone now being prepared as a sequel to the conniving left-wing shitbag currently '#occupy'-ing the White House...

These people think that a Biden Presidency would just be a 4-year gateway drug to 8 years of Clinton.....

:lol:

So, looking past the unbelievable amount of butthurt at that blog, what do you think?

And what about that statue of Obama? Woah!!!

-Stat

so what. maybe it's a joke. but what would you know about jokes. you people eat, sleep and breath for the DNC

they have a name for that: useless tools

Forum List

Back