Real cause of NYC crime is soft stance, business owner says

Ask ANY Progressive Leftist........
The cause of ALL crime is REPUBLICANS. No minority has EVER committed a murder or "armed" crime....it was the GUN !!!!!
You see, Republicans "oppressed" minorities for generations and made victims out of upstanding citizen who just happened to have unmet needs.
So when Liberal Judges go soft on violent offenders and murderers, it is fair and justified.

The irony is that in their infinite wisdom, the same Liberal Progressives have made their own neighborhoods war zones and made themselves targets and are dropping like flies at their own hand. Just awful, isn't it ????

Last edited:
Norway is one of the whitest countries in the world.

So is Switzerland.

Switzerland also has gun ownership that rivals the united States and almost always the top runner for the lowest violent and gun related crime in Europe. They also have high education and employment rates.

They also make it incredibly hard to become a swiss citizen. It takes a lot of time, money and you can't even get in if you don't fluently speak their language.

So you have a prosperous country that is peaceful that is almost entirely one color and they all speak the same language and are a part of the same society. That's why it's nice there, because when you're around others like you then you tend to be more at ease sub consciously and you can be more relaxed.

So is Switzerland.

Switzerland also has gun ownership that rivals the united States and almost always the top runner for the lowest violent and gun related crime in Europe. They also have high education and employment rates.

They also make it incredibly hard to become a swiss citizen. It takes a lot of time, money and you can't even get in if you don't fluently speak their language.

So you have a prosperous country that is peaceful that is almost entirely one color and they all speak the same language and are a part of the same society. That's why it's nice there, because when you're around others like you then you tend to be more at ease sub consciously and you can be more relaxed.
Maybe America chose the wrong path to follow when it decided to not accept black and coloured people as equals after the Civil war? Thereby perhaps creating a problem that doesn't appear to have any answers for fixing it.
Maybe Switzerland or Norway weren't faced with the same problem, but maybe they were and they dealt with the issue differently?

I have no other answers except what I've offered, that has to do with an attitude of rehabilitation. The rape statistics do appear to be unusually high in America and I can't explain that without researching the question. It could be connected to a military mindset, as we know that it is a crime of violence and less sexuallly motivated.
That's a question we could attack if you have an interest.
All of the issues you're mentioned need to be addressed soon because in my opinion they're causing a general overall breakdown of society.
The rape issue I think could be corrected if prostitution were legalized in all 50 states, it should never be illegal to sell something that can be given away for free

The rape issue I think could be corrected if prostitution were legalized in all 50 states, it should never be illegal to sell something that can be given away for free
Rape is a crime of violence, not a sexual crime.

Rape is a crime of violence, not a sexual crime.
never said it wasn't, rapes go down along with other crimes where regulated legal prostitution takes place. That is why it is always ignored around military bases, oil well areas, and other large projects. Men working without release resort to other stupid things

Forum List

Back