Reality Check for Coach Prime

No Travis Hunter has been an issue, But even with him, Oregon O is too good for this D

No biggie. He used to frequent the restaurant/bar that I played at for years. He used to come out with FSU equipment manager Jimmy Calloway and his wife Donna. Jimmy and Deion were very close. Whenever they came out, I would play Jimmy and his wife's song for them to dance to. So, Deion definitely knows who I am. Even as a star he was always very nice, never a jerk.

1695507163810.png

The Oregon coach wants to put a dagger into Deion.

Making me a bit worried for Under 70 bet. Take foot off gas. ORE was scoring about 1pt-min. If ORE put in the scrubs and COL gets 14 points? You never feel safe enough.

Almost took the 90% payout option offered in the 3rd QTR. I did accept that option on ALA MS under 50 something.

I’m glad Deion got smacked, but I don’t expect him to change

Oregon is a strong team of course (they are most years). When a team puts up zero points when it has been scoring in previous games, that usually means one of the following:

They had inujuries to key personnel (and keep in mind all injuries are not reported).
There is an environmental issue (this is early fall so I doubt that happened).
The other team has prevented you from doing that was successful in previous games. Put another way, you were out coached (usually).

I wish Dieon well and hope that he learns from this. Often times, people coach positions for decades before becoming the head coach. He elevated quickly. That doesn’t mean he’s not qualified but it almost certainly means he’s not seasoned in disguising his plays, coming up with effective plans B, C, D.... Also keep in mind that he doesn’t have all of “his” guys on the roster just yet. Coaches who have been there for a while recruit kids who fit into their vision, have a certain character, etc...

While it is, on some level, satisfying to see someone who “didn’t earn” the job get exposed...I don’t find it to be as satisfying as some here seem to. Sanders will be alright I think. But yeah...this is ugly.

Making me a bit worried for Under 70 bet. Take foot off gas. ORE was scoring about 1pt-min. If ORE put in the scrubs and COL gets 14 points? You never feel safe enough.

Almost took the 90% payout option offered in the 3rd QTR. I did accept that option on ALA MS under 50 something.
Gambling is a sin.

Lots of small bets. I have to live.

I quit America & all MSM but live Sports & Netflix or few TV shows after the illegitimate takeover of the FED GOVT NOV04 2020 assisted by ALL filthy busturds in the MSM.//

Forum List

Back