Reality Check for Coach Prime

Lets see how he reacts to getting the snot kicked out of him
Haha you think he hasn’t lost a game before? Haha

He’s already exceeded expectations at CO for the season and will only continue to grow that program

I am curious what it is you think he needs to change?

He’s already exceeded expectations at CO for the season and will only continue to grow that program

I think he is doing a great job but that there was an overreaction to his first three games. USC next week

Kids want to play for Coach Prime and even more, their parents do

I think he is doing a great job but that there was an overreaction to his first three games. USC next week

Kids want to play for Coach Prime and even more, their parents do
USC offense isn’t nearly as fast as Oregon, so hopefully they can right some of the ship.

He’s gonna turn CO into a title contender within 3 years

I have read that Deion is Christian. Which is anti prog. Humility and humbleness notwithstanding. However, with the new rules in college football for players getting "paid" it may work to his advantage as "bling" seems to be part of his personality. College football is pure money now.

I have read that Deion is Christian. Which is anti prog. Humility and humbleness notwithstanding. However, with the new rules in college football for players getting "paid" it may work to his advantage as "bling" seems to be part of his personality. College football is pure money now.
it was alwasys pure money, it's just now players can be paid when their image and likeness is used.

it was alwasys pure money, it's just now players can be paid when their image and likeness is used.

uh….a lot more than that. They can be given unlimited millions (no controls) simply to join a program as far as I can tell? Taking up scholarship spots in addition to this “big salary”.

Closer to NFL minor leagues now than ever before.

uh….a lot more than that. They can be given unlimited millions (no controls) simply to join a program as far as I can tell? Taking up scholarship spots in addition to this “big salary”.

Closer to NFL minor leagues now than ever before.
No the school doesn’t pay them…well other then in scholarship money. Obviously if they are on scholarship they take up a spot

Yes there is no limit on how much and individual can be paid for the abilities. If someone is going to use my face to sell a product, shouldn’t I get paid?

College football has always been a minor league to the nfl

He WILL change his location/University very soon.
1.5 years........over or under?

I'm taking the UNDER.

I’m going over
Why?

He's looking for The Highest Profile Possible. ie.....Bigger Program.
His son (QB) is draft eligible, but maybe he stays another year.
That's why I say he stays one more year MAX.

What is your reasoning?

Why?

He's looking for The Highest Profile Possible. ie.....Bigger Program.
His son (QB) is draft eligible, but maybe he stays another year.
That's why I say he stays one more year MAX.

What is your reasoning?
He’s got to go where there is a opening

He’s got to go where there is a opening
Oh....I see.... you just disagree because I said UNDER.
A great Coach can CREATE an opening.
A team wants Sanders, they will CREATE an opening.
Do you even follow sports? Highly Unlikely.

Regardless of your LAME response, since there will be plenty (10+) openings at NCAA Division 1 Universities, within the next 2 years, you still going with the OVER 1.5?

Oh....I see.... you just disagree because I said UNDER.
A great Coach can CREATE an opening.
A team wants Sanders, they will CREATE an opening.
Do you even follow sports? Highly Unlikely.

Regardless of your LAME response, since there will be plenty (10+) openings at NCAA Division 1 Universities, within the next 2 years, you still going with the OVER 1.5?
Yeah I do. It’s gonna have to be a top level school, none of which are gonna be looking for a new coach in the next year.

So yea I think he’s got at least over a year and half

Yeah I do. It’s gonna have to be a top level school, none of which are gonna be looking for a new coach in the next year.

So yea I think he’s got at least over a year and half
Noted.
If you understood the Transfer Portal, you would know that ANY recruit that Deion Recruits will be able to transfer, and transfer to Deions NEW D1 School.

How Many D1 Universities are 'more desirable' than CU?
I'd say at least 30.

Noted.
If you understood the Transfer Portal, you would know that ANY recruit that Deion Recruits will be able to transfer, and transfer to Deions NEW D1 School.

I'd say at least 30.
I understand it, hence why he was able to get 80 plus players to CO

I don’t have a number. I can certainly think of some, none of which I think will be in the hunt for a new coach in a year

Who do you think will be?

I understand it, hence why he was able to get 80 plus players to CO

I don’t have a number. I can certainly think of some, none of which I think will be in the hunt for a new coach in a year

Who do you think will be?
Bigger question is.......Which Universities would Deion consider a move up or a final destination?

Top Universities:

Alabama
Georgia
tOSU
Michigan
Clemson
Florida State......hummmmm.
Notre Dame
Washington
USC
Penn State
Texas
Oregon
LSU
OU
Florida........humm....way better than CU, but would Deion go to FU. Over FSU?

If ANY one of these has an opening, then the Coaching Carousel Begins.

This Season, and Next Season.
1.5 years MEANS after this year.

Noted.

I'd say at least 30.
PAC 12 is dissolving, I don’t know where Colorado will end up and whether Sanders wants to stay with them

Forum List

Back