Really confused left women

Jun 2, 2013
Just saw a lady on the news and she was trying to get people interested in obitchcare and her reason people would like it because it would stop people from using hospital as there doctor.... Im not sure where the hell she lives but here next to dc everyone who does that is the illegals and why would we grant more illegals here you dumb bitch why did you put her on fox thats like having juan williams

Just saw a lady on the news and she was trying to get people interested in obitchcare and her reason people would like it because it would stop people from using hospital as there doctor.... Im not sure where the hell she lives but here next to dc everyone who does that is the illegals and why would we grant more illegals here you dumb bitch why did you put her on fox thats like having juan williams

You'll fit in well around here.

'Murica!

never a good sign when the first posts of the thread are by fools.

Vodka or rum?

Vodka or rum?

Which do your prefer? You're the drunk.

You'll fit in well around here.

'Murica!

"Lub it or leaf it got-dam-it

Vodka or rum?

Which do your prefer? You're the drunk.

No, I am high.

Obamacare. Another prime example of the left wanting the working man to pay for those who don't want to work. And even according to the Congressional Budget Office, Obamacare is cratering as we speak and it hasn't even gone into full force yet. Where's my Obamaphone, I need to call and get my food stamps.

The Demo's squandered TWO YEARS of a super majority to ram through the worst piece of legislation in 100 years.

You wouldn't believe it if you hadn't seen it with your very own eyes...

Obamacare. Another prime example of the left wanting the working man to pay for those who don't want to work. And even according to the Congressional Budget Office, Obamacare is cratering as we speak and it hasn't even gone into full force yet. Where's my Obamaphone, I need to call and get my food stamps.

The Demo's squandered TWO YEARS of a super majority to ram through the worst piece of legislation in 100 years.

You saw nonstop Pubcrappe, hater dupe. Dems had a supermajority for less than 6 months, just another WHOPPER for dupes only. And most of that Kennedy was on his death bed or out of session. 13 DAYS LOL! Idiot.

The only thing wrong with GOP style O-care is Pub obstruction and fear mongering. Romneycare proves it'll work just fine. 84% approval.

"Obamaphone" was started by Reagan and perfected under W. Change the channel and get some real news, tho not much lol...

You saw nonstop Pubcrappe, hater dupe. Dems had a supermajority for less than 6 months, just another WHOPPER for dupes only. And most of that Kennedy was on his death bed or out of session. 13 DAYS LOL! Idiot.

The only thing wrong with GOP style O-care is Pub obstruction and fear mongering. Romneycare proves it'll work just fine. 84% approval.

"Obamaphone" was started by Reagan and perfected under W. Change the channel and get some real news, tho not much lol...

so then the dimm hater dupes have had 2/3 of the fed govt and still claim it's Booosh's fault

more dimm crappe

WTF? special ed you huffing gold paint like the OP? you just started a thread saying the Democrats BTW implying didnt have a super majority when they passed Obama care sheeeeesh...

The same is true in Southern California. Illegals will not apply for Obamacare.

My brother lived there for 25 years and was injured at work one day and ended up waiting 3 hours at the ER, because of all the Illegals using it for Pregnancy visits.

Forum List

Back