Really Prez. Tweet?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump Is Already Taking Credit For The Economy. Here’s Why It Could Backfire.
If and when a downturn happens, it’ll be easier to blame him.

Don't make me vomit!!

• Banned
You forgot the link

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-credit-for-the-economy_us_5863d0dae4b0eb77586487aa
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The U.S. Consumer Confidence Index for December surged nearly four points to 113.7, THE HIGHEST LEVEL IN MORE THAN 15 YEARS! Thanks Donald!

10:10 PM - 27 Dec 2016

You forgot the link

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-credit-for-the-economy_us_5863d0dae4b0eb77586487aa
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The U.S. Consumer Confidence Index for December surged nearly four points to 113.7, THE HIGHEST LEVEL IN MORE THAN 15 YEARS! Thanks Donald!

10:10 PM - 27 Dec 2016

• 16,70316,703 Retweets

• 64,27264,272 likes
  • True to form, Trump exaggerated the numbers: Holiday shopping is expected to reach $656 billion, not $1 trillion, and consumer confidence is reaching a 13-year high, not a 15-year high.

The tweets illustrate what we already knew about Trump ― that he’s happy to hold up relatively innocuous economic data and claim that it’s proof of his greatness.

Yeah tiger I heard him already bragging about that a few days ago.

You know, before I give him credit or blame for the economy, he's gonna have to be in office for at least 3 months. It generally takes that long for new presidential policies to start taking effect.

Trump Is Already Taking Credit For The Economy. Here’s Why It Could Backfire.
If and when a downturn happens, it’ll be easier to blame him.

Don't make me vomit!!

Trump is pretty damned smart to use Twitter. He completely goes around the LSM. He gets his thoughts and message out there to the people.

Guess a racist like you could never imagine that.

Carry on racist.

Consumer confidence index for December surged to the highest in 15 years, huh?

Let's see. Consumers could be excited about the end to Barry's awful regime, or the upcoming Trump presidency.

Take your pick, lefties.

Last edited:
^ agreed.

Personally, I find it comforting to get my news unfiltered.

Twitter is your news source? Really?

You DO realize that it is damn near impossible to fully explain policy or express a full cogent thought in 140 characters or less, right?

Twitter is for random thoughts and bumper stickers, not for expressing the policy of the United States.

Are you being facetious or do I really need to respond to that accusation?

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're not truly that stupid my dear.

Sweety, if you think Twitter is my only news source, it may be you that has the problems :)

Most folks know what I meant, I'm rather astounded that you missed it...

Sweety, if you think Twitter is my only news source, it may be you that has the problems :)

Most folks know what I meant, I'm rather astounded that you missed it...

I don't see Twitter as being a viable news source. And, a person cannot put out policy in 140 characters or less.

Good lord you're dense...

Twitter is not my only news source bright eyes. ~offers some coffee~

That you even consider it to be a news source says quite a bit. No, I do not think Twitter is a viable news source. Why? Look at all the tweets that people end up deleting because it pisses off others. People aren't at their best generally when they let everyone know every random thought that crosses their mind.

And............as president, Trumps words WILL have meaning and weight, even if he doesn't intend for them to.

The statements made by the president elect are most certainly "news" deary.

Give it up, you're looking a fool trying to trap me in your imaginary plot here. Just let it go.

Forum List

Back