Reason Why Trump Approval Polls Off By 15 Points.Maybe People Are Afraid To Admit They Love Trump?

Exactly, many Trump supporters live in liberal leftwing nutjob areas and aren't going to come out and admit it.
if Trump runs again,,,i hope a lot of home owners get creative and booby trap their lawn signs,,,,aside from surrounding it with hidden cow manure,,,maybe they can smother it with invisible itching powder,,,and set up a fart bomb

Exactly, many Trump supporters live in liberal leftwing nutjob areas and aren't going to come out and admit it.
Thankfully, that is not the case for me. However I almost have the impression that these lefties are like high schoolers in their popularity contest. Either you toe the whole line or you are an outcast.
Honestly, I could give a shit either way. I have a child in an ultra liberal school and waiting for him / her to graduate. Once that happens, I know they aren't going to ostracize and victimize my kid. For now I have to pretend I'm "one of them". LOL
What an excellent lesson in life to teach your child as they become an adult.

Thankfully, that is not the case for me. However I almost have the impression that these lefties are like high schoolers in their popularity contest. Either you toe the whole line or you are an outcast.
Honestly, I could give a shit either way. I have a child in an ultra liberal school and waiting for him / her to graduate. Once that happens, I know they aren't going to ostracize and victimize my kid. For now I have to pretend I'm "one of them". LOL
That people on the left are cowards who don't practice what they preach?

:lol: sure :lol: Go with that.

project much? :rolleyes:

It's the case, they have no respect or tolerance for the other side of the political spectrum, and you will find them guilty of exactly what they accuse the other side of. Honesty they make me vomit.

Hey Jillian as much as I respect you, you know what I am saying is true. These liberal communities are monolithic and intolerant. Let's call a spade a spade. The Democrat party of today is not what it was in the 80's and 90's.

ABC giving Hillary a 14 point lead in Oct is a sign that Trump is at 60% Approval

It's the case, they have no respect or tolerance for the other side of the political spectrum, and you will find them guilty of exactly what they accuse the other side of. Honesty they make me vomit.
Well then....that would explain all the fear of the other side expressed by the OP....they're a lib. Gotcha.....:2up:

Hey Jillian as much as I respect you, you know what I am saying is true. These liberal communities are monolithic and intolerant. Let's call a spade a spade. The Democrat party of today is not what it was in the 80's and 90's.
Fear! Fear of one's neighbors because they are liberals......

:2up: Lets just use 15% as a ball park figure. Remember during the 2016 campaign season when so many home owners did not want to put a Trump sign on their lawns or cars? Well maybe we have millions of home owners out there that just wont admit they approve of Trump to a stranger knowing that the pollster may have his/her address.
Does this seem logical?
Would you admit you approve of Trump/Love Trump if you knew that the pollster was a staunch Democrat who just happens to have found your address?
So when they give Trump the 40 to 45% approval all year, it's probably 55/56/57%.
Right?
:dunno: :eek-52: :smoke:

Yeah...... right...... that's it.

That's why the Democrats are cleaning up in all these state legislative races going on, winning districts that have been historically Republican, because everyone loves Donald Trump.

:2up: Lets just use 15% as a ball park figure. Remember during the 2016 campaign season when so many home owners did not want to put a Trump sign on their lawns or cars? Well maybe we have millions of home owners out there that just wont admit they approve of Trump to a stranger knowing that the pollster may have his/her address.
Does this seem logical?
Would you admit you approve of Trump/Love Trump if you knew that the pollster was a staunch Democrat who just happens to have found your address?
So when they give Trump the 40 to 45% approval all year, it's probably 55/56/57%.
Right?
:dunno: :eek-52: :smoke:

Yeah...... right...... that's it.

That's why the Democrats are cleaning up in all these state legislative races going on, winning districts that have been historically Republican, because everyone loves Donald Trump.
Shhhh! It's a secret GOP plan born of fear.

Lets just use 15% as a ball park figure.
While I fully agree with what you've said here I believe your ball-park figure of 15% is far too low.

I believe a substantial number of Americans had during the past few decades fallen for the standard Liberal routines about racism and how badly minorities have been treated and are being treated by cruel, domineering Whites. I believe an impressive percentage of those brainwashed American voters have gradually and clearly realized how effectively they've been misled.

Now that the covers are coming off some of the more significant facts, such as the increasing frequency of Black on White violence,

these awakened individuals are quietly responding to the transforming enlightenment, which accounts for the surprising election of Donald Trump

if i had a Trump sign,,,,i would keep 12 inches of horse manure all around it
I won't put a Trump bumper sticker on my car because I am sure it won't take long before these fascist assholes "key" my $150,000 car.
I would keep a large and vicious angry cat on the property

Do you think that trump’s people have given the slightest indication that THEY care about the other side of the aisle? Or do they say things like “as long asnit makes liberals cry we don’t care what he does”

As to making you vomit now you know how those kinds of people make me feel.

The difference is in my side of the aisle no one took
Away you’re rights.

Well then....that would explain all the fear of the other side expressed by the OP....they're a lib. Gotcha.....:2up:
No fear. It's called doing what's in your best interest.

Libs should look in the mirror and ask themselves why most of them lose it when confronted with opposing views.

Lets just use 15% as a ball park figure.
While I fully agree with what you've said here I believe your ball-park figure of 15% is far too low.

I believe a substantial number of Americans had during the past few decades fallen for the standard Liberal routines about racism and how badly minorities have been treated and are being treated by cruel, domineering Whites. I believe an impressive percentage of those brainwashed American voters have gradually and clearly realized how effectively they've been misled.

Now that the covers are coming off some of the more significant facts, such as the increasing frequency of Black on White violence,

these awakened individuals are quietly responding to the transforming enlightenment, which accounts for the surprising election of Donald Trump

for all we know,,,they poll 65% Dems and 35% Conservatives

Forum List

Back