🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reasons I would not visit Israel

I'd love to visit Israel. Just can't afford it and it's not on the top of my vacation list.

I'd love to visit Israel. Just can't afford it and it's not on the top of my vacation list.

My husband was in Israel in the sixties with other Naval Aviation fellows teaching the Israeli pilots how to operate a new system which Israel had purchased. At one session, Syrian jets flew overhead, so the Israeli pilots had to scramble and chase the jets back to Syria. While there he was invited to a wedding on the base. Everyone wore fatigues, even the Rabbi (who was also carrying his weapon along with the others).

I defended Israel And America against Europeans on here just now.

But here is reasons why I would not visit Israel.

1. Its in the middle east, and that is a very dangerous place to be...
They don't have governments like we do... their governments are muslim gangs, and their law enforcement is hamas going around killing people, and their courts are a complete façade, a scam that defendants stand absolutely ZERO chance in.

2. Israel is majority jewish, and the jews there make the laws and the organized system... but Israel is also greater than 20 % Militant muslim gangs.. and the gangs set the tone on the streets anywhere they exist.

The muslim gangs want war, and win lose or draw, they have it.

Dangerous place.

3. its a poor country..... it is...
And it doesn't have anything to offer a tourist who isn't Jewish.

4. I think that region that Israel was put in... personally, I think was the result of Anti Semitism in, and of itself.

There are whole hosts of other, friendlier places that they could have been put.

5. Its an angry place, Israel is very angry, all the time... because of the locale and the surroundings and the danger, and the war, and the harassment.

And Israel isn't going to hesitate to have me take the brunt of their anger, should I get into any kind of trouble whatsoever.

6. Im not Jewish, and there is nothing there for me.

It's been a while since I read a post this stupid.

I'm speechless......

I defended Israel And America against Europeans on here just now.

But here is reasons why I would not visit Israel.

1. Its in the middle east, and that is a very dangerous place to be...
They don't have governments like we do... their governments are muslim gangs, and their law enforcement is hamas going around killing people, and their courts are a complete façade, a scam that defendants stand absolutely ZERO chance in.

2. Israel is majority jewish, and the jews there make the laws and the organized system... but Israel is also greater than 20 % Militant muslim gangs.. and the gangs set the tone on the streets anywhere they exist.

The muslim gangs want war, and win lose or draw, they have it.

Dangerous place.

3. its a poor country..... it is...
And it doesn't have anything to offer a tourist who isn't Jewish.

4. I think that region that Israel was put in... personally, I think was the result of Anti Semitism in, and of itself.

There are whole hosts of other, friendlier places that they could have been put.

5. Its an angry place, Israel is very angry, all the time... because of the locale and the surroundings and the danger, and the war, and the harassment.

And Israel isn't going to hesitate to have me take the brunt of their anger, should I get into any kind of trouble whatsoever.

6. Im not Jewish, and there is nothing there for me.

you seem to be confusing gaza with israel. you are not visiting gaza when you visit israel. i find your discussion about the hamas terrorists odd given the supposed context.

israel is a beautiful place. i didn't see any anger there so perhaps you might want to know what you're talking about before you start typing on your keyboard.

i don't know what you're talking about in terms of you taking the "brunt" of the pretend anger you think israelis feel. but then again, i don't think you know what you're talking about either.

israel is the seat of judaism and christianity as well as being the home of some of the most beautiful countryside you will ever see, as well as a living history.

so again, you really might want to buy a clue.... though i have a feeling your lack of desire to go to israel is no great loss for israel.

Unique any beautiful, most advanced state in the middle east, Tel Aviv is like a small L.A., Israel is basically
like a mini America with the Middle East twist ;)
Israel is also among the highest ranks in Counter Terrorism, Intelligence, and Defensive Technology..some units also ranked 1st in the world.
why do you think everyone want to be here?

I've always been impressed by the KIBUTZ's the little I know about them . Also impressed by the way the Israelis made the desert bloom . Also saw a video of the first war where most arms were leftover WW2 and earlier surplus rifles and ammo for them was surplus or made in small , home factories .

Forum List

Back