Reasons why Obama does not attend church

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Obama Doesn t Attend Church So As Not to Distract Others Says Advisor - Breitbart

According to Obama, the reason he does not attend church is that he is too much of a distraction.

Is this the real reason?

Here are some other reasons I can think of.

1. Rev. Wright makes secret house calls.

2. Obama gets bored learning more about himself that he already knows.

3. When praying, none of the church's in Washington face Mecca.

4. He simply does not have the time since "tee time" is around 8 AM.

5. He can't seem to be able to find a church that embraces gay sex, abortion on demand, and pathological lying.

6. Obama grows tired of all the stupid literalists taking the time to read the Bible.

7. When singing psalms, Michelle gets odd looks as she sings a deep base.

8. Obama fears his two daughters may convert to Christianity, which would cause him to be forced into honor killings, but at times secretly wishes his wife would convert to Christianity.

9. God did not contribute any money to his Presidential campaigns.

10. When they pass the offering around the church, none of the money goes to him. the church just up and steals it from him

Why would you think the man who thinks he is God would go to church? He expects everyone to worship him.

Well it seems to me he was very interested in the Trinity United Church of Christ and Rev Wright, back in 2007 and many years prior. Under the microscope of the public eye, Obama seems to have opted not to attend service that express the "black separatism theology". I am sure in a couple of years he will be right back with it. Just as Reverend Wright believes, From Wikipedia:

"On June 9, 2009, in an interview with the Daily Press of Newport News, Wright indicated that he hadn't had contact with Obama up to that point because "Them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office." Wright also suggested that Obama did not send a delegation to the Durban Review Conference in Geneva on racism because of Zionist pressure saying: "[T]he Jewish vote, the A-I-P-A-C vote, that's controlling him, that would not let him send representation to the Durban Review Conference, that's talking this craziness on this trip, cause they’re Zionists, they would not let him talk to someone who calls a spade what it is."[33] Writing for The Atlantic, Ta-Nehisi Coates characterized Wright's remarks as "crude conspiratorial antisemitism."[34] On June 11, 2009, Wright amended his remarks during an interview with Mark Thompson on his radio program, Make it Plain. "Let me say like Hillary, I misspoke. Let me just say: Zionists... I’m not talking about all Jews, all people of the Jewish faith, I’m talking about Zionists."[35]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremiah_Wright

Of course, I may be wrong about this since Obama's interest in church attendance with Wright may have been purely political in nature. If so, once Obama is done with his political career, his religious affiliations may cease altogether.

Obama Doesn t Attend Church So As Not to Distract Others Says Advisor - Breitbart

According to Obama, the reason he does not attend church is that he is too much of a distraction.

Is this the real reason?

5. He can't seem to be able to find a church that embraces gay sex, abortion on demand, and pathological lying.

6. Obama grows tired of all the stupid literalists taking the time to read the Bible.

8. Obama fears his two daughters may convert to Christianity, which would cause him to be forced into honor killings, but at times secretly wishes his wife would convert to Christianity.

10. When they pass the offering around the church, none of the money goes to him. the church just up and steals it from him
hahaha-024.gif

Obama strikes me as a man who never took religion seriously. He went to Rev. Wright's church and suckled hate for 20 years for the same reason a white supremist might attend a Christian Identity congregation, for the hate filled rhetoric.

And Obama doesn't seem like a man who can bring himself to acknowledge there's any higher authority than his own self.

Is this the real reason?

Wow- those are exactly the same reasons Reagan didn't attend church!

I think A)he has no interest in church, B) he does not have time for it AND golf, C) he knows he IS an obstruction to the others that attend...which is very true. Doesn't matter where he goes...shitloads of people will be there to protect him or grovel...or try to do him harm.

One does not have to be IN church anyway. One can go in ones closet and commune with God.

Forum List

Back