Recent Shootings.Why Do They Seem To Occur In "Deep Blue States",Yet It's Conservatives Fault.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana2: Let's take a look at some of the previous shootings/local terror attacks. Sandy Hook, San Bernardino, Oregon, Washington DC,Newtown CT.,and on a daily basis, Chicago.
Yes, we have had some shootings in purple states, but the real terrorists seem to prefer to do their deeds in "Gun Free Zones/Schools" in states run by Democrats.
Now look at Texas, pretty much everyone there has a few guns, and we don't hear about convenient store clerks having gun battles to the death(well, thats cause the culprits know better)
We all know that the LA and the Manhattan areas are two of the potential towns where the terrorist are likely shooting for. So what will Mayor Vilhem DiBlasio say god forbid something explodes in Time Square? Who will he blame?
:offtopic:

:banana2: Let's take a look at some of the previous shootings/local terror attacks. Sandy Hook, San Bernardino, Oregon, Washington DC,Newtown CT.,and on a daily basis, Chicago.
Yes, we have had some shootings in purple states, but the real terrorists seem to prefer to do their deeds in "Gun Free Zones/Schools" in states run by Democrats.
Now look at Texas, pretty much everyone there has a few guns, and we don't hear about convenient store clerks having gun battles to the death(well, thats cause the culprits know better)
We all know that the LA and the Manhattan areas are two of the potential towns where the terrorist are likely shooting for. So what will Mayor Vilhem DiBlasio say god forbid something explodes in Time Square? Who will he blame?
My goodness, what a lying little bastard you are. Look at this the distribution of the shootings this year. Looks like the worst areas are the south and midwest.

Here's a map of all the mass shootings in 2015 | PBS NewsHour

My goodness, what a lying little bastard you are. Look at this the distribution of the shootings this year. Looks like the worst areas are the south and midwest.

Why so many mass shootings since Obama became president????

I think a better question is why have anti-government "patriotic" hate groups expanded since Obama got elected? Coinky-dink? I don't think so.

Charleston, Democratic mayor since 1877. Yes, that is 18.
Colorado, Democratic governor since 2007. One Republican mayor since 1985.
You forgot Charleston and Colorado.

ElectoralOct23.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

First, the map is crap so far as their definition of mass shooting. . Secondly, really zoom in. Check out CA--19, then check out New Jersey, New York, Illinois.

I think a better question is why have anti-government "patriotic" hate groups expanded since Obama got elected? Coinky-dink? I don't think so.

Where and when???? I have been living in South Carolina since 2004 I didn't see a rise in them.

Btw I just posted my comment because I just seen that FB meme myth that cracked me up

Where and when???? I have been living in South Carolina since 2004 I didn't see a rise in them.

Btw I just posted my comment because I just seen that FB meme myth that cracked me up

You don't recall any recent shootings in South Carolina, your home state? Odd.

"Recent Shootings.Why Do They Seem To Occur In "Deep Blue States",Yet It's Conservatives Fault."

Another ridiculous lie from the reprehensible right – no one is 'blaming' conservatives for mass shootings.

And as already correctly noted: Tennessee, Louisiana, and South Carolina are not 'blue' states – 'deep' or otherwise.

Conservatives are wrong on the issue of mass shootings – with regard to the wrongheaded notion that 'gun free zones' are the 'cause' of mass shootings, and that armed civilians can 'thwart' a mass shooting – all of which is unfounded nonsense.

But that conservatives are wrong on the issue doesn't mean they're 'at fault.'

Kinda left out the terrorist attacks in Colorado Springs, Tucson, Ft Hood, and Charleston.

Forum List

Back