Recipes Central - Repository of Favorites

I had these in July when I was east coast. They were great
ae76359d80409fc68c00d8ddbc23a6f6.jpg

Have some friends coming over for dinner later this week and thinking of doing paella. We prefer black rice over other colors/types so found this recipe to work from;

BLACK RICE PAELLA WITH SEAFOOD​

You’ve probably tasted a Valencian paella but… did you know that there are a lot of variants of this dish? Why don’t you try our black rice paella with seafood?

With some variation on the meat contents, and maybe other ingredients.

Spice up Your Life: 22 Sensational Seasonings That Aren’t Salt or Pepper​

Why stick to the same condiments when you can zhoosh dishes up with za’atar or add some yummy yaji? Some of Britain’s best chefs suggest their favourite additions.

It's that time of year, so ...

12 No-Fail Pumpkin Recipes That Aren’t Just Another Pie​

From savory pumpkin hummus to pumpkin pecan polvorones, these fall-ready recipes are simple—without being basic.​

With garden bounty at hand, there's always this to consider;

The Complete(ish) History of the BLT​

Plus, a veteran recipe tester’s absolute favorite version.

Here's seven variations on the grilled cheese sandwich;

You Deserve a Better Grilled Cheese Sandwich​

You already know how to make your favorite childhood staple—now it’s time to make it just a little bit better.

The cheese you should pick for the gooiest cheese pull, the bread (and kitchen tool) to take things to the next level, and the controversial secret ingredient some chefs swear by.

I haven't gone thru all these recipes are there any on here for various bean soups? Partcularly for those who like using crockpots? I was wondering if anyone posted any.

I haven't gone thru all these recipes are there any on here for various bean soups? Partcularly for those who like using crockpots? I was wondering if anyone posted any.
There are a few scattered through this thread, but many more in other threads, such as ones titled with "soup".
Try using the "Search" function of this forum, upper right tab bar. I just did and got 17 pages of hits.

The Secret to a Thicker, Restaurant-Style Lasagna​

Not all homemade lasagna need be a soup. These tips will produce a slice that can stand on its own.

I like that one also and use at times. Must be regional to have not made this list, it would be within the top half dozen.
My usual favorite is Pace, chunky, medium.
I'm not fond of most packaged salsas, but of the ones in your article, I would choose Herdez Salsa Casera. I like Herdez, but they tend to be a bit spicier than I like.

Forum List

Back