RECORD breaking job numbers! Thank you trump!

• Banned
Consumer confidence in all time high! I wonder why that wasn’t like this under Obama lol

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
  • Banned

I walk to the White House every day in hopes to seeing the man the myth Mr trump! Thank you trump!
Praise to the King of the MAGAtards
You don’t like good job numbers
The thanks to Trump is BS. Nothing wrong with numbers.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I walk to the White House every day in hopes to seeing the man the myth Mr trump! Thank you trump!
Awe, the narrative that you loons tried to blame the loss of all the jobs failed. You be okay with four more years of Trump! :itsok:

Economies move with or without The President. They get too much credit for the boom and too much blame for the bust.

LOL.
40CFBA44-7484-49A9-BCE1-638DF501F7F8.jpeg

We gained back less than 25% of the jobs lost because your skidmark failed to act. I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove my point.

You are a moron of the highest order.

We gained back less than 25% of the jobs lost because your skidmark failed to act. I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove my point.
Failed to act? The only person who failed to act apparently was you in school. You did not learn a damned thing!

You are a moron of the highest order.
We all know who you are. The trolling bitch.

Lol tds

4.8 million people went back to work on jobs they already had. And it was because governors opened states back up. And now that they did so too soon, we are seeing records set in COVID19 infections. Some of those same states will have to shut down again.

Forum List

Back