Record Cold In Australia

These are some of my favorite threads....people holding up huge signs saying "look what a fucking idiot I am, I think that global warming means it can never get cold again"

What did I actually say in my first post?

The retards' picnic.

_____Show me you War Face.jpg

You have zero clue what global warming is, don’t you?!
You stupid uneducted Moon Bats don't know any more about Climate Science than you know about Economics, History, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

So why is it called global warming when it doesn’t warm the globe proportionately everywhere the same?

It is not called Global warming, it is called Climate Change and the name was changed because idiots like you thought that the name Global Warming meant it would never get cold again ever.

It is not called Global warming, it is called Climate Change and the name was changed because idiots like you thought that the name Global Warming meant it would never get cold again ever.
Why would you assume that’s what I believe. Of course it’s going to get cold again. We are in the middle of an ice age.

But the climate change that you believe is occurring is that the earth is getting warmer, right?

What climate change?

The climate in my area is the same as it was in 1964 when I moved there.

What climate change?

The climate in my area is the same as it was in 1964 when I moved there.

That is a patently false. Climate is always changing, it has been for all of the history of the earth. Change is the only constant.

Tell me your area and I bet I can tell you what has changed

That’s hilarious. I’ve probably forgotten more science than you ever knew.
Well if you study science with the same unfounded assumptions as you just made in that comment then I don’t imagine you knew or forgot much of anything.

Forum List

Back