🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Record Low Number of Global Hurricanes in 2021

What Trump worshipers see

View attachment 633385

Another useless potshot against someone who actually lives right in the middle of the Hurricane alley was this to stroke your partisan ego or something.

You got anything meaningful to offer with the topic itself you could do better than the silly PV System posts many has to suffer reading.

Another useless potshot against someone who actually lives right in the middle of the Hurricane alley was this to stroke your partisan ego or something.

You got anything meaningful to offer with the topic itself you could do better than the silly PV System posts many has to suffer reading.

yeah, because the post I responded was pure logic and not a pot shot at anyone :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cheers2: :cheers2:

Simply amazing how blind you all are to your own tribes post.

yeah, because the post I responded was pure logic and not a pot shot at anyone :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cheers2: :cheers2:

Simply amazing how blind you all are to your own tribes post.
"What Trump worshipers see"

No it was a potshot at someone who isn't part of the topic it was an obvious partisan shot and TROLLING.

His cartoon was unnecessary too but yours was humor free crap which is why I blast you while I said nothing to his because it was FUNNY.

It is clear you offer nothing substantive here about the topic.

"What Trump worshipers see"

No it was a potshot at someone who isn't part of the topic it was an obvious partisan shot and TROLLING.

His cartoon was unnecessary too but yours was humor free crap which is why I blast you while I said nothing to his because it was FUNNY.

It is clear you offer nothing substantive here about the topic.

and then you prove me correct by defending your tribe member and attacking me.

Thanks, you are far too easy.

and then you prove me correct by defending your tribe member and attacking me.

Thanks, you are far too easy.

Read this again:

"His cartoon was unnecessary too but yours was humor free crap which is why I blast you while I said nothing to his because it was FUNNY."

I never defended it

You are getting desperate.....

Forum List

Back