Recruiting station of Ukrainian Neo-nazis blown up?

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022

A recruitement center has blown up, the nao nazi azov battalion were using this building to recruit more of their ilk against russia. Unfortunately for them, the building was blown up and around 70 of them have died in Kharkov.

About time MLRS and Thormobaric rockets get used to shatter their confidence.

Hey... Tovarich... if you are in Crimea, why aren't you at the front? I think it's far more likely that you live in a blue cesspool city in the U.S., and in your mom's basement, at that.

Oh, and, let little Vlad use thermobarics on civilians. The world is watching and will remember.

A recruitement center has blown up, the nao nazi azov battalion were using this building to recruit more of their ilk against russia. Unfortunately for them, the building was blown up and around 70 of them have died in Kharkov.

I think its cute how Russian Nazi's are pretending that their victims are Nazi's. :laugh:

Shut up you communist piece of shit. Your army is weak and Putin is a faggot.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...............

Well Putin said he was going to kill Nazis so he snuffs some and you are sayin' that it was a bad thing because they were Ukrainian Nazis.

It sorta leads to me wonder which other Nazis that you approve of. ;)

Well Putin said he was going to kill Nazis so he snuffs some and you are sayin' that it was a bad thing because they were Ukrainian Nazis.

It sorta leads to me wonder which other Nazis that you approve of. ;)
How about you morons PROVE they are Nazi's before calling them such. Betcha a thousand dollars you cant. ;)

Hey... Tovarich... if you are in Crimea, why aren't you at the front? I think it's far more likely that you live in a blue cesspool city in the U.S., and in your mom's basement, at that.

Oh, and, let little Vlad use thermobarics on civilians. The world is watching and will remember.

The world remembers the many civilians the US bombed in Iraq and Yemen.

The world remembers the many civilians the US bombed in Iraq and Yemen.
Everyone knows that the US tries as hard as they can to avoid civilian casualties, which is why we havent been sanctioned, unlike the communist losers in Russia.

That stupid assed comment makes me think you're a Russian troll.
Sorry, I forgot your ilk doesn't do jokes. ;)

s1.jpg

Forum List

Back