Red States Lead The Way In Economic Growth

Gosh.......I know liberals like to believe NY, Seattle and Ca. are "wealthy" cuz they lean liberal. Though my formal education extends to the 4th grade, I was paying attention on the subject of Geography.
Again, I ask...why isn't Texas considered the world's 7th biggest economy and California is?

Texas kicking ass at 3.9% annualized growth for first quarter.

California at a piss poor .1%. That's POINT one percent. lmao

New York at .3% (snicker)

Massachusetts 1.1%

The inner city slums created by Democrats are dragging this country down and there's no denying it. Trump is getting the economy turned around though. Business confidence soaring. Consumer confidence soaring. Stock market record high. Those are leading indicators (education for our libtarded friends) showing those capitalist pigs are willing to invest in our country now.

Sorry to ruin you day, libtardos, but this country runs on confidence. You stay fixated on palace intrigue. CNN soap opera. We'll stay focused on jobs, border security, great military generals looking out for us, prosecuting corrupt Democrats and rubbing your nose in your moral decay.

Here's how each state's economy did in the first 3 months of this year
Hard to reply to high school libtards who don't know the def of liberal.
No Latin in college I guess.
"For the individual and small gov"
Also doesn't know that confederate states take more fed $ than they put in.
Easier to spew fox / knees news I guess

Gosh.......I know liberals like to believe NY, Seattle and Ca. are "wealthy" cuz they lean liberal. Though my formal education extends to the 4th grade, I was paying attention on the subject of Geography.
Again, I ask...why isn't Texas considered the world's 7th biggest economy and California is?
California has more people. Not sure what point you think you're making.

Maybe it's like my Texas friend said, tons of jobs I have 3 minimum wage ones

So why isn't Texas considered the world's 7th biggest economy and California is?

Texas doesn't have a Silicon Valley or a Hollyweird
North Mexico (Southern California) is made up of human filth...get two miles of the coast and you may as well be in Tijuana. Californians, the low-life bastards are like that slow fat kid on the soccer team...they don't do shit for the team but they sure act like they contribute...haha
Take Silicon Valley and Hollyweird away and you have Mexico...simple shit!
I am amazed at how little you know of California. The real human filth resides in the red states.

Lol. Throw the mentally ill criminal progs behind bars.
They almost all have mental illness diagnoses, that's how they get their ssi.

So why isn't Texas considered the world's 7th biggest economy and California is?

Texas doesn't have a Silicon Valley or a Hollyweird
North Mexico (Southern California) is made up of human filth...get two miles off the coast and you may as well be in Tijuana. Californians, the low-life bastards are like that slow fat kid on the soccer team...they don't do shit for the team but they sure act like they contribute...haha
Take Silicon Valley and Hollyweird away and you have Mexico...simple shit!
I am amazed at how little you know of California. The real human filth resides in the red states.

I've lived here my entire life...I've watched it turn into an extension of Mexico. The "browner" its become the more of a shithole it's become....coincidence? NEGATIVE!
You Loons have been importing your low iQ, filthy thirdworlders for years....WTF were you expecting to end up with? Haven't any of you dumbasses been to Mexico? Don't you see WTF kind of humans you're importing?
Sack up bud...Stop letting the truth hurt your feelings.
Today's your lucky day...I aim to enlighten the ignorant, confused, uninformed and self manipulated. You're welcome in advance.
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
Help me here....Are Blacks and Hispanics Republicans in "Red States"?

California - 12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients.
Note that Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....also note all three are blue states. Here you go:
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.
California’s Welfare Benefits: Boom or Bust?
"There has been much discussion about immigrants in the United States from everywhere around the world. Yet, why is it that California seems to attract the most immigrants of any state? Indeed, while the state is only 12% of the nation’s population, it is home to 33% of welfare residents. According to a report published by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) on January 26, 2015, there is a correlation between generous welfare benefits and an increase in immigration.

In total, California outspends every other state in public welfare spending – in 2014, it spent $22.4 billion. In contrast, the next closest state, New York, spent $11.9 billion. That being said, does this make California a magnet for immigrants? Not necessarily. It is more of an anchor – a reason why residents stay for long periods of time in the state. However, to deny that there is no magnet would be incorrect. According to George J. Borjas, the Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School and the author of the aforementioned report, the reason as to why people decide to relocate is due to “income-maximizing behavior.” Immigrants have already accepted that there are certain fixed costs that are inevitable because of migration, so it is natural that they will flock towards the places with the highest benefits. Empirical evidence suggests that it is because of these differences that there are an increasingly disproportionate number of immigrants among states. While there is the possibility of alternative explanations for this phenomenon, the conclusion that Borjas draws using the wealth-maximization hypothesis is one such testable method.
However, upon closer examination, on a per-capita basis, California’s seemingly generous benefits pale in data comparison to other states. For example, it spends approximately $179 for every resident, behind $233 in Hawaii and $256 in New York. Furthermore, approximately 8.9% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state.

What else can I teach you?

Where are the Red States that don't
Sorry to ruin you day, libtardos, but this country runs on confidence.

So this confidence was already established in the third quarter of 2016.

The nation has recovered from the worst recession, a steep downturn spanning 2007 to 2009, since the Great Depression of the 1930s. Unemployment surpassed 10 percent nationwide at the peak, joblessness running higher in some states. Since then, unemployment has fallen below 5 percent nationally, though the recovery hasn’t been consistent nationwide. Unemployment ran at under 3 percent in the healthiest states last year, and near 7 percent in states catching up. The growth of the nation’s gross domestic product, 3.2 percent on an annualized basis in the third quarter of 2016, was double that of the previous period. Yet this latest growth was roughly equal to the annual average from post-World War 1947 through 2016. Some political leaders hold out a goal of 4 percent annual growth.

Colorado stands out as the top state for its economy in these rankings. Lesser-populated states, North Dakota and Utah, rank highly – 2nd and 4th. And the nation’s three biggest states, California, Texas and Florida, stand among the top 10 economically – particularly notable for Florida, which was hard hit by the recession and home mortgage foreclosures. Eastern Delawareand mountain state Nevada also offer some of the strongest economies. And four of these states with the strongest economies also rank among the top-10 Best States overall.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/economy

Here's a chart:

Best States for Economy

Economy Rank State #

And Left to Right:
Growth / Employment / Business Environment
#1 CO 2 2 4
#2 ND 1 3 21
#3 CA 5 25 1
#4 UT 20 1 5
#5 MA 26 4 2
#6 TX 4 15 19

No one looks at one quarter and spikes the football like you've done for Texas.

Here's the leaders from 2015 to 2016:

Biggest Movers – Annual State GDP % Change 2016
TOP FIVE(Nine):

• Washington – 3.7%
  • Oregon – 3.3%
  • Florida, Georgia, New Hampshire, Utah – 3.0%
  • California – 2.9%
  • D.C., Nevada – 2.4%

California walloped Texas over a longer period of measurement.

So Trump destroyed confidence in in all those pink and red states that he won.

Here's the change in real GDP for each state:

Business Insider/Andy Kiersz, data from Bureau of Economic Analysis

Big picture dude. Trump and Republicans have done virtually nothing to impact the economy in the first quarter one way or the other. Economic growth and employment trends are many months in the making. Trump's impact won't be known until several months into 2018.

I see no need to cut taxes for the rich since you Republicans think confidence in the Pony Humping Clown is all that is needed.

Forum List

Back