Red wave! Poll Shows Republicans Will Pick Up 10 Senate Seats

Interesting. But, considering how different things look right now compared to even last week, it looks like we won't be able to tell much of what'll happen 6 months from now.

Interesting. But, considering how different things look right now compared to even last week, it looks like we won't be able to tell much of what'll happen 6 months from now.

Agreed. With the roller coaster that our politics seems to be on, well, I wouldn't start looking at polls until around 3 months before the election.

Normally, I would say start paying attention at around 6 months, but the way our political system has been whipping back and forth, it would be hard to do at 6.

Agreed. With the roller coaster that our politics seems to be on, well, I wouldn't start looking at polls until around 3 months before the election.

Normally, I would say start paying attention at around 6 months, but the way our political system has been whipping back and forth, it would be hard to do at 6.

true, but the media is already lying to you, saying the dems will take congress---------------------------the media lies, dems lie, repubs lie, pollsters lie. Only the voters don't lie. We shall see what November brings.

true, but the media is already lying to you, saying the dems will take congress---------------------------the media lies, dems lie, repubs lie, pollsters lie. Only the voters don't lie. We shall see what November brings.

The liberal media attempts to undermine elections by spewing propaganda and suppressing voter turn out.

The liberal media attempts to undermine elections by spewing propaganda and suppressing voter turn out.
Even the voting is rigged.

If that was really the case, then they wouldn't have made it feel like Hillary's win was inevitable, telling democrat voters that they don't need to show up. It goes both ways, so I don't believe that. I think the media is more interested in polling results so they can try to convince people that it's some scientific evidence that "i'm right, they're wrong!"

"Generic" polls are meaningless in the case of Congress. People don't vote for "the Democrat" or "the Republican," they vote for the individuals whose names appear on the ballot.

But this is comforting. I think the American people, even if they think Trump is some sort of an ass-hole, don't want to take away his ability to correct the leftward tilt of the Federal Judiciary. Even "moderates" can see how destructive Leftist Federal District judges (and the Ninth Circuit) have been in Trump's first year.

There is no way the Democrats are going to take the Senate, and their chances in the house are less than 50-50. People are so sick of the political bullshit about Russian Collusion that they will take no chance on an impeachment fiasco.

If that was really the case, then they wouldn't have made it feel like Hillary's win was inevitable, telling democrat voters that they don't need to show up. It goes both ways, so I don't believe that. I think the media is more interested in polling results so they can try to convince people that it's some scientific evidence that "i'm right, they're wrong!"

LMAO yeah nothing more need be said. :auiqs.jpg:

we can finally repeal Obamacare and build the wall!

RED WAVE? Poll Shows Republicans Could Pick Up 9 Senate Seats

Here is the REAL deal, take it or leave it------------> Polls today are just talking points for whichever side they proclaim is winning. Were it not for the pollsters attempts to stay relevant, they wouldn't even take them at this time for one reason--------------> one of the political groups is going to turn to poo-poo before the midterms! The opposing story lines tell you that it is so, and every pollster knows this.

Let me put it in simple terms--------------->whomever proves the other side cheated............or used the intelligence agencies of this country for personal purposes, is going to win overwhelmingly. Both sides know it, pollsters know it, and everyone on this board knows it! There will be no reason to even take a poll on which side is going to control anything, it will be written in stone on that fateful day; proving there is no reason to listen to polls taken now.

And so, for both sides of the aisle, let me make this perfectly clear--------------->if your side is proven to be the sneaky side, if it is proven you have lied to the American people about what the other side did, you are going to take a political BATH in the midterms!

And just for shi** and giggles, I will ask again----------------> How's that collusion delusion working out for some people, and just as predicted, the IGs report will come in just in time to start indictments. And WHO requested the IG; no DEMANDED the IG investigate? THE DEMOCRATS! Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Mcabe, and Powers are going to be waltzed right in front of America's eyes, or at least 2 of them for sure. And THAT is going to seal the deal-)

Oh, and in case some of you didn't know, the IG is a DEMOCRAT, appointed by Obama. See if you can talk yourselves out of that-)

I find this information both hilarious for all the leftist commies, and at the same time incredibly wasteful, because you know the useless, do-nothing, dog shit GOP will just sit there and squander the power they have been given.

Actually voters lie too...they lie to the pollsters! :21::21:

While I have little or no faith in polls, I've been reading many articles that indicate there is a massive ground swell the media is carefully ignoring that indicates the GOP will gain Senate seats and maintain its edge in the House - if not increase it.

It isn't so much the president's "coat tails" as it is with immense disgust for DimocRAT obstructionism.

Forum List

Back