Refusal to Admit Biden's Dementia is Exemplary of Democrats' Blind Allegiance to Their Party Bosses

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
How is it that we have a mentally disabled person acting as President of the United States? Joe Biden's cognitive decline had been obvious for years, yet he was nominated and putatively elected to the nation's highest office by people who were aware of his deteriorating condition. This meant that they were deliberately placing their trust and fate in the hands of other people with unstated agendas. Even now, they are still giving these people carte blanche to do anything they want with their unwavering support. None of them would have endorsed high inflation, supply shortages and war with Russia before the election, but are now defending them to the death.

What is going on with this blind allegiance to unknown wizards behind the curtains? Are we experiencing another religious revival in faith healers? Does this portend a new Depression? Disturbingly, history has shown that fervent believers in the mystical powers of others often double-down on that faith in the face of mounting contrary evidence. This is particularly evident in doomsday scenarios wherein existing institutions must be burned down in order for their replacements to emerge from the ashes.

I ask these questions of Biden supporters who seem ready to defend the actions of his administration even before they are taken and regardless of the consequences. Are there any eventualities that would cause them to reconsider their support, or is slavish obedience to their betters simply baked into their DNA?

Last edited:
The “dropped dead” rambling stuttering gaffe and 24 hours later the bike fall. I think it’s going to take a “I don’t care about America” stumbling to correct this error.

Just sayin... you say this as if the Republicans are different.
Granted, we have never elected an OBVIOUSLY cognitive declining elderly person who was and is quite possibly in active Alzheimer's... no.... wait... you're right. I don't think Republicans would do that.

But anyway... this thread will turn "Orange man Bad!!" in about 1 post.

The Democrats have no or low standards, and are easy sells.

While Trump has a big mouth, for instance, at least Republicans can say he's accomplished and articulate why.

I think Biden and Harris represent today's Democrat perfectly.

The “dropped dead” rambling stuttering gaffe and 24 hours later the bike fall. I think it’s going to take a “I don’t care about America” stumbling to correct this error.
Presidential training wheels are on order! We must be in the Twilight Zone.

"Blind allegiance to their party bosses?"

Sounds like they took a page from your Orange Baboon-God's playbook... :auiqs.jpg:

One difference... the Idiot Democrats just spank their dissidents... they don't try to hang them on the Capitol steps... :cool:

Dems put some old geezer with a failing brain into the toughest job on the planet, really bad idea. Now the people are suffering, so predictable.

It's part of the TDS
"Blind allegiance to their party bosses?"

Sounds like they took a page from your Orange Baboon-God's playbook... :auiqs.jpg:

Except they just spank their dissidents... they don't try to hang them on the Capitol steps...
There you go. Democrats pretending that they lost the election so Biden can play the victim card. It's all part of TDS.

How is it that we have a mentally disabled person acting as President of the United States? Joe Biden's cognitive decline had been obvious for years, yet he was nominated and putatively elected to the nation's highest office by people who were aware of his deteriorating condition. This meant that they were deliberately placing their trust and fate in the hands of other people with unstated agendas. Even now, they are still giving these people carte blanche to do anything they want with their unwavering support. None of them would have endorsed high inflation, supply shortages and war with Russia before the election, but are now defending them to the death.

What is going on with this blind allegiance to unknown wizards behind the curtains? Are we experiencing another religious revival in faith healers? Does this portend a new Depression? Disturbingly, history has shown that fervent believers in the mystical powers of others often double-down on that faith in the face of mounting contrary evidence. This is particularly evident in doomsday scenarios wherein existing institutions must be burned down in order for their replacements to emerge from the ashes.

I ask these questions of Biden supporters who seem ready to defend the actions of his administration even before they are taken and regardless of the consequences. Are there any eventualities that would cause them to reconsider their support, or is slavish obedience to their betters simply baked into their DNA?
As bad as Don was, Joe is obviously worse. However a devoted D voter will never agree to this. Joe isn’t Don and that’s enough for them. Plus many won’t agree that we’re going up in flames under senile Joe.

Presidential training wheels are on order! We must be in the Twilight Zone.
Barry was goofy looking on that undersized girls bike he rode I though Barry was a big time basketball player but never saw any example of physical skill.

I think Biden is mentally just fine. He can stand in front of millions of people and communicate his thoughts. I wonder how many here could do the same (not me). He seems little different from the Orange Man so I have to think conservatives are judging Biden by his worst moments but judging Trump by his best.

Forum List

Back