Regarding the "Leaked" George Floyd Video

It changes nothing, and here's why....

It changed nothing for idiots like you. But the rest of US who at one time felt sympathy for the way George died, suddenly went by the wayside when it was realized that George could of sat in the back of the squad car, while he was saying he couldnt breathe but resisted arrest constantly. Once you do that, then it was Georges choice to be on the ground, and died of a heart attack, by Fentanyl overdose. Again, if George would of had a father, instead of a dead beat dad, if George would of led a honest life, instead of criminal activity, if George just would of not tried to pass a counterfit 20 dollar bill, he would be alive today.

Democrats sure do love their criminals and hate honest people....

Because Floyd died of a drug overdose. Which reminds me, have you been drug tested prior to posting at USMB?

if you take a test where you're taking cocaine or not, what do you think huh? Are you a junkie?"

Why would Joe think a black man is a junkie?

Floyd made his mistake by trying to pass a bad bill on some market owner.....whatever happened after that is his fault.....if you don't want to be a statistic don't break the law.....and if you still try and get caught don't resist......you will have your day in court.....simple logic....

Nope.
The REAL reason it doesn't change anything for hard core racists is because they only see black and white.
Meaning they choose not to see ANY of the mitigating circumstances.

So haters are going to hate, no matter what the evidence is.
But not you, you're not a hater, are you?

Nope.
The REAL reason it doesn't change anything for hard core racists is because they only see black and white.
Meaning they choose not to see ANY of the mitigating circumstances.

So haters are going to hate, no matter what the evidence is.
But not you, you're not a hater, are you?

The difference is....I'm not racist. I don't blame whites or blacks for all the problems.

Show me ONE post where I say the bizarre things about EITHER race like MarcATL or IM2 say in nearly every post.
If you can find it, I'll admit you're right.
Take your time.

But when you don't, know that you are wrong, as usual

Floyd made his mistake by trying to pass a bad bill on some market owner.....whatever happened after that is his fault.....if you don't want to be a statistic don't break the law.....and if you still try and get caught don't resist......you will have your day in court.....simple logic....
Cops aren't the judge, the jury and the executioner. This is the law.

Those thugs will soon find out when they have their day in court.

I do not, nor will I ever have any sympathy for career criminals that get hurt or killed during the commission of a crime, or the arrest when they are caught. One less criminal to worry about. The world is a better place. I will never understand why progressives pick people like this to be their martyrs.

Cops aren't the judge, the jury and the executioner
No...but they are fallible human beings...just like us all....so I would recommend you not break the law and draw their attention...but if you do...don't resist...you will have your day in court...that's all...is that so unreasonable?.....if BLM thinks there is such a thing as perfect police officers...that will never get too mad or too scared they are kidding themselves....

Forum List

Back