Regardless of party affiliation, GOP shooter, should have been jailed!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
This guy is a prime example of white privelege....cops didn't give a shit about his party affiliation, they saw a middle aged white man, with a small business and extended the white credit to him. He's out shootin up shit and gets a slap on the wrist? He beat up people, never spends a day in jail...homeless and walks freely in a well organized YMCA that hosted political figures? How many homeless muslims or blacks can do that?

I'll say it for the last time, law enforcement lets its guards down for white men, yet they do most of the hideous crimes to politicians than anybody!!

This guy is a prime example of white privelege....cops didn't give a shit about his party affiliation, they saw a middle aged white man, with a small business and extended the white credit to him. He's out shootin up shit and gets a slap on the wrist? He beat up people, never spends a day in jail...homeless and walks freely in a well organized YMCA that hosted political figures? How many homeless muslims or blacks can do that?

I'll say it for the last time, law enforcement lets its guards down for white men, yet they do most of the hideous crimes to politicians than anybody!!
You failed Propaganda 101 didn'tcha.......... No wonder you need anger management.

Ummmmmm, he was shot & killed for his actions........just like anyone else would have been
Yeah, but he was on his knees with his hands in the air begging for his life when the cop standing in front of him shot him in the back of the head. It was literally a carbon copy of the Michael Brown killing, so I'm sure a bunch of white folks will show up in black face tonight to burn and loot the neighborhood around the baseball field.

Forum List

Back