Release the FRANKEN

After law school, Hillary didn’t join a big law firm in Washington or New York. Instead, she went to work for the Children’s Defense Fund, going door-to-door in New Bedford, Massachusetts, gathering stories about the lack of schooling for children with disabilities. These testimonials contributed to the passage of historic legislation that required the state to provide quality education for students with disabilities.

bio-page-mwe.gif

This commitment to public service and fighting for others—especially children and families—has stayed with her throughout her life.

After serving as a lawyer for the congressional committee investigating President Nixon, she moved to Arkansas where she taught law and ran legal clinics representing disenfranchised people. She co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families, one of the state’s first child advocacy groups.

As first lady, Hillary tenaciously led the fight to reform our health care system so that all families would have access to the care they need at affordable prices. When the insurance companies and other special interests defeated that effort, Hillary didn’t give up. She worked with Republicans and Democrats to help create the successful Children's Health Insurance Program, which provides health coverage to more than 8 million children and has helped cut the uninsured rate for children in half.

BioPage-FLOTUS-011116b.original.png

Hillary's story

You know, I'm sure even the green evil witch in the wizard of Oz was nice to her flying monkeys occasionally. That doesn't make her a good witch.

Yes have Al Franken who's biggest qualification to being elected to the Senate was the fact he had been on SNL tell people Trump doesn't have what it takes to be President I'm sure that will go over well. And this response is from someone who is neither a supporter of or fan of Donald Trump.
Franken has been twice elected to the Senate by the great people of Minnesota. Trump has never won an election at any level

More important, Franken can see the humor in Trumps childlike taunts and namecalling and make Trump pay
As I told another poster that stuff doesn't work with Trump everytime someone has tried it he turned it to his advantage if the left wants to go down that path so be it your just helping Trump.

As long as Hillary takes the high road, we will be fine

Let other Dems taunt Trump........he is too stupid not to take the bait

Time for Democrats to unleash their strongest anti-Trump weapon

Liz Warren has been going toe to toe with Trump in her Twitter attacks and she holds her own but Democrats need to unleash Al Franken

Who better to deal with the absurdity that is Trump than a professional comedy writer. Who better to reply to the child like names and taunts? Franken made a career of mocking those who are pompous hypocrites.....he is perfect for Trump

Release the Franken!

Right, the more liberal idiots speaking their bullshit, the better for Trump.

Sorry RW, but the American people are not as stupid as you libs think they are.

Yes have Al Franken who's biggest qualification to being elected to the Senate was the fact he had been on SNL tell people Trump doesn't have what it takes to be President I'm sure that will go over well. And this response is from someone who is neither a supporter of or fan of Donald Trump.
Franken has been twice elected to the Senate by the great people of Minnesota. Trump has never won an election at any level

More important, Franken can see the humor in Trumps childlike taunts and namecalling and make Trump pay
As I told another poster that stuff doesn't work with Trump everytime someone has tried it he turned it to his advantage if the left wants to go down that path so be it your just helping Trump.

LOL, the Clintons on the high road???? they don't even know where it is.

The fact that Donald Trump is going to be the Republican Candidate for the office of President of the United States, tells Canada, and the rest of the world, that Americans are so much dumber than any of us would ever have thought.

Of course you did vote for W - twice, which gave us pause, but then Kerry ran the worst campaign ever, so your choices were Dumb and Dumber. But still.

Liz Warren has been going toe to toe with Trump in her Twitter attacks and she holds her own but Democrats need to unleash Al Franken

Who better to deal with the absurdity that is Trump than a professional comedy writer. Who better to reply to the child like names and taunts? Franken made a career of mocking those who are pompous hypocrites.....he is perfect for Trump

Release the Franken!

Right, the more liberal idiots speaking their bullshit, the better for Trump.

Ummm....you do realize we have Trump as one of two candidates for president

The rest of the world sits back in amazement

Sure she does...

It involves not making up silly names, not taunting and not making faces while others speak
It means actually understanding the issues and not spouting "solutions" that just pop into your head

Release the Franken!
Franken was never funny his best work was when he played a typical liberal pansy pajama boy

giphy.gif

Bill has been on the high road but can't remember where it is, because he was busy in the back seat with an intern.

A salary isn't a "debt", oh my alluringly azure amour.
What salary? He was half a million in the hole.

Sigh.

What you said, my seriously cerulean seabreeze, was: he "had to pay Air America to broadcast his show"

I still await a link.

I mean, not even David Sanborn is desperate enough to buy his airtime.

The link you did link only spoke of how AirAmerica "bankrolled" him --- meaning they paid him, which is how employer-employee relationships usually work.

Not that it quotes or links any sources to what it says, but then again it is an opinion blog. You know that right?
Salary you say???

Air America Stiffs Al Franken

Again --- another link that says the talent was not getting the salary he was due.

Again -- a salary is not a "debt"; it's a payment.

Being elected twice is not evidence of talent/competence, as Obama was also elected twice. Obviously electing someone twice is not evidence of voter intelligence either - people voted Obama into office twice.

That isn't even my post, speaking of intelligence. What the fuck do you think you're doing?

A salary isn't a "debt", oh my alluringly azure amour.

Sigh.

What you said, my seriously cerulean seabreeze, was: he "had to pay Air America to broadcast his show"

I still await a link.

The link you did link only spoke of how AirAmerica "bankrolled" him --- meaning they paid him, which is how employer-employee relationships usually work.

Not that it quotes or links any sources to what it says, but then again it is an opinion blog. You know that right?
Salary you say???

Again --- another link that says the talent was not getting the salary he was due.

Loans are not salaries.

Correct. That's why you can't call a salary a "loan".

Sure she does...

It involves not making up silly names, not taunting and not making faces while others speak
It means actually understanding the issues and not spouting "solutions" that just pop into your head

more liberal bullshit is not a solution to anything. Liberalism has failed miserably, the American people are ready for a business approach to government.

Sigh.

I still await a link.

Salary you say???

Loans are not salaries.

He signed a settlement to pay it back to the boys and girls club Air America ripped it off from.

It was not a " salary ".

Sigh.

I still await a link.

Salary you say???

Loans are not salaries.

He signed a settlement to pay it back to the boys and girls club Air America ripped it off from.

It was not a " salary ".

And here we are again.....

Linkie?

Loans are not salaries.

It was not a " salary ".

Linkie?
From Blugins original link:

"Franken’s aforementioned previous employer, Air America, bankrolled the liberal radio network’s weak launch in part with a $500,000 loan siphoned from funds meant for a Bronx charity serving kids and senior citizens."

So you're pointing out that the liberals' attempt to launch their own radio program was funded with illegal money....appropriate.

So you're pointing out that the liberals' attempt to launch their own radio program was funded with illegal money....appropriate.
Yes it was. They tried to tell themselves they were under no obligation to pay it back and they found out they were wrong.

Yeah, millionaire Feinstein and her husband, who got a lot of tax dollars to get her husband out of bankruptcy, have felt no obligation to pay the money back.

Loans are not salaries.

It was not a " salary ".

Linkie?
From Blugins original link:

"Franken’s aforementioned previous employer, Air America, bankrolled the liberal radio network’s weak launch in part with a $500,000 loan siphoned from funds meant for a Bronx charity serving kids and senior citizens."

I know -- I read it that day. It still doesn't say what she thinks it says.

The line, as worded, claims that AA used some loan (the source of which is not mentioned), that was intended (intended by whom also not mentioned) for a charity, to run its business, a part of which possibly (but not necessarily due to the phrase "in part") could have gone to salaries.

NONE of that in any way sources that loan as coming from Franken. There's no way to make that work. It's not even implied. And even if it were, a "loan" cannot be construed as paying the network to run your show. There's no way to make that work either.

That's not even taking into account that the statement comes from a blog that cites no source for its claim.

Sometimes I think I'm the only one here who can read English.

Release the Franken!
Really? This is your hope? Should make Trump's win easy.

Forum List

Back