Release the FRANKEN

I personally love the idea of a Hillary-Warren ticket:

A fake Patriot and a fake Indian

Of course the idea of a Hillary-Franken ticket is appealing, too: 2 politicians who are clowns, whose achievements must be researched on Google. Feinstein didn't find any for Hillary. Wonder if she could find any for Franken...

It's OK, because Hilary "identifies" as a patriot and Warren "identifies" as an Indian.

Better to go with someone people actually listen to...instead of someone who had to pay Air America to broadcast his show.

Linky-link?
Pogo sweetie. You know I wouldn't lie to ya...

http://nypost.com/2008/03/10/al-franken-hypocrite/

"Franken’s aforementioned previous employer, Air America, bankrolled the liberal radio network’s weak launch in part with a $500,000 loan siphoned from funds meant for a Bronx charity serving kids and senior citizens."

That doesn't say what you said, My Blue Heaven. :D

Better to go with someone people actually listen to...instead of someone who had to pay Air America to broadcast his show.

Linky-link?

"Franken’s aforementioned previous employer, Air America, bankrolled the liberal radio network’s weak launch in part with a $500,000 loan siphoned from funds meant for a Bronx charity serving kids and senior citizens."

That doesn't say what you said, My Blue Heaven.
So. What you are saying is... He pays his debts like he pays his taxes.

He doesn't.

I personally love the idea of a Hillary-Warren ticket:

A fake Patriot and a fake Indian

Of course the idea of a Hillary-Franken ticket is appealing, too: 2 politicians who are clowns, whose achievements must be researched on Google. Feinstein didn't find any for Hillary. Wonder if she could find any for Franken...

It's OK, because Hilary "identifies" as a patriot and Warren "identifies" as an Indian.
Of course they do, both selling themselves as something they are not.

Linky-link?

He doesn't.

A salary isn't a "debt", o my alluringly azure amour.

Linky-link?

He doesn't.

A salary isn't a "debt", oh my alluringly azure amour.
What salary? He was half a million in the hole.

Time for Democrats to unleash their strongest anti-Trump weapon

Liz Warren has been going toe to toe with Trump in her Twitter attacks and she holds her own but Democrats need to unleash Al Franken

Who better to deal with the absurdity that is Trump than a professional comedy writer. Who better to reply to the child like names and taunts? Franken made a career of mocking those who are pompous hypocrites.....he is perfect for Trump

Release the Franken!

"The very obvious weakness of Trump when it comes to political trench warfare is that, like most bullies, he can dish it out, but he can't take it."

smiley-says-yes-emoticon.gif
Yeah, I'm sure that's what the other 16 candidates he's sent packing think too.

Nice try though. Desperate but nice.

Linky-link?

He doesn't.

Sigh.

What you said, my seriously cerulean seabreeze, was: he "had to pay Air America to broadcast his show"

I still await a link.

I mean, not even David Sanborn is desperate enough to buy his airtime.

The link you did link only spoke of how AirAmerica "bankrolled" him --- meaning they paid him, which is how employer-employee relationships usually work.

Not that it quotes or links any sources to what it says, but then again it is an opinion blog. You know that right?

Yes have Al Franken who's biggest qualification to being elected to the Senate was the fact he had been on SNL tell people Trump doesn't have what it takes to be President I'm sure that will go over well. And this response is from someone who is neither a supporter of or fan of Donald Trump.

How about you pick a comedian that is actually funny?

You think that was funny?

George Carlin is funny.

John Stewart is funny.

Al Franken...not funny

No I don't "think it's funny" --- I know it is. It's all in the delivery.

You see son.... "funny" is not determined by "does this guy's politics agree with mine". They're independent.

If that were true everyone would think he is funny. And they don't.

Yes have Al Franken who's biggest qualification to being elected to the Senate was the fact he had been on SNL tell people Trump doesn't have what it takes to be President I'm sure that will go over well. And this response is from someone who is neither a supporter of or fan of Donald Trump.

Yammean like --- Fred Thompson?

A Senator's job is to represent the constituents of his/her state. What kind of "qualification" does that require? Yet another lawyer?

How about you pick a comedian that is actually funny?

You think that was funny?

George Carlin is funny.

John Stewart is funny.

Al Franken...not funny

No I don't "think it's funny" --- I know it is. It's all in the delivery.

You see son.... "funny" is not determined by "does this guy's politics agree with mine". They're independent.

If that were true everyone would think he is funny. And they don't.

It's impossible for "everyone" to agree on what's funny, what tastes good, or what sounds good. That's like, absurdville.

He doesn't.

Sigh.

What you said, my seriously cerulean seabreeze, was: he "had to pay Air America to broadcast his show"

I still await a link.

The link you did link only spoke of how AirAmerica "bankrolled" him --- meaning they paid him, which is how employer-employee relationships usually work.

Not that it quotes or links any sources to what it says, but then again it is an opinion blog. You know that right?
Paid? No. Loaned him half a million dollars he had to pay back? Yes.

He doesn't.

Sigh.

I still await a link.

Salary you say???

Air America Stiffs Al Franken

Yammean like --- Fred Thompson?

A Senator's job is to represent the constituents of his/her state. What kind of "qualification" does that require? Yet another lawyer?
If your going to suggest having a Senator tell people being a reality tv star does not qualify you to hold public office you might want to pick one who did not use his tv celebrity to get the seat he now holds. On a secondary note in case the left has not noticed those kind of attacks don't work with Trump like him or not he has been masterful at turning stuff like that to his advantage if you want to go down that road so be it you will only be helping Trump.

lol @ BG's poor reading comprehension on display :lol:

"Air America bankrolled the radio network's launch in part with a $500,000 loan"

Forum List

Back