Released hostage tells the story.....of the 'hostage/ransom' exchange.

Apparently to a very large percentage of Americans, it does not matter what Obama does. He is untouchable. The MSM would never criticize him. He has near unlimited power and he knows it. These last few months of his reign should be interesting...and disgusting.

Cash for hostages is now an American precedent.

Apparently to a very large percentage of Americans, it does not matter what Obama does. He is untouchable. The MSM would never criticize him. He has near unlimited power and he knows it. These last few months of his reign should be interesting...and disgusting.

Was it taxpayer money? I heard it was Iranian money we had been holding for a long time. As for MSM..where did you hear about it?

He is already doing exactly what I said he would do. He is clearing the prisons. Look for his last days to exceed Bill Clintons in sleazy pardons. King Obama has a lot to pay back.

But the bad thing is, this will go away in a day or two. Lawlessness is the order of the day. Obama is channeling Nixon, if the President does it then it is not illegal.

Let's review.

Money held since the 70s. An Iran nuclear deal is signed without the hostages being released, with Hillary's approval. Then on the same day the hostages are released when an unmarked plane with pallets of unmarked money lands in the middle of the night. Sounds more like a drug deal or something out of a B Bond movie than the actions of United States.

Was it taxpayer money? I heard it was Iranian money we had been holding for a long time. As for MSM..where did you hear about it?

It was Iranian money. But the DOJ was against giving it back. When do countries exchange actual money on an unmarked plane in the middle of the night on the day hostages are released?

He is already doing exactly what I said he would do. He is clearing the prisons. Look for his last days to exceed Bill Clintons in sleazy pardons. King Obama has a lot to pay back.

But the bad thing is, this will go away in a day or two. Lawlessness is the order of the day. Obama is channeling Nixon, if the President does it then it is not illegal.

Let's review.

Money held since the 70s. An Iran nuclear deal is signed without the hostages being released, with Hillary's approval. Then on the same day the hostages are released when an unmarked plane with pallets of unmarked money lands in the middle of the night. Sounds more like a drug deal or something out of a B Bond movie than the actions of United States.
Freewill, I will not try to change your mind about the money/hostage event. I disagree, but not vehemently because you may be right, but I give Obama the benefit of the doubt. I do know that return of Iran's funds on hold in the USA was part of the nuclear arms deal.

But on the clearing of jails...I thought the release was a couple hundred non-violent drug charged felons. Not an axe murderer or chain saw slayer in the bunch. I have to assume you never puffed on a doobie.

Let's review.

Freewill, I will not try to change your mind about the money/hostage event. I disagree, but not vehemently because you may be right, but I give Obama the benefit of the doubt. I do know that return of Iran's funds on hold in the USA was part of the nuclear arms deal.

But on the clearing of jails...I thought the release was a couple hundred non-violent drug charged felons. Not an axe murderer or chain saw slayer in the bunch. I have to assume you never puffed on a doobie.

It was about 10,000 days from when we seized the money until it was returned. Why that day? Why over the DOJ's recommendations? Why don't you look into the story and at least find out the truth as reported by the press?

I seem to remember the White House saying it was for some debt incurred a decade or so ago....before the 'deal' to release the 1.5billion dollars of their own money.

It was ransom money and it was ours! Obama is a liar, a thief and does not observe established US policy.

Again, the 'transparent' Obama regime has LIED to the American people and gone against US policy of not paying ransom for hostages. He has put a price on American heads.

Freed American Hostage: We Waited All Night at the Airport | Fox Business

...and this kind of deceptive 'leadership' would continue under Bitchillary!

Nothing in there supports the lie being vomited by the piece of shit Trump.

But keep drinking his vomit if it taste good to you.

You keep licking shit off Obama's ass. You must think it tastes good.

I seem to remember the White House saying it was for some debt incurred a decade or so ago....before the 'deal' to release the 1.5billion dollars of their own money.

It was ransom money and it was ours! Obama is a liar, a thief and does not observe established US policy.
You are wrong.

You are wrong.
Your saying so must make it true. Not!

Forum List

Back