Zone1 Religion and Christianity are the biggest things missing from this country

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Yes, religion and Christianity are missing in too many parts of America. Bringing that back to America would be a great accomplishment, and Trump is just the man who can do it. Trump is right, every American should have a Bible in their home.

---Religion and Christianity are the biggest things missing from this country. And I truly believe that we need to bring them back and have to bring them back fast,” Trump said in a video shared to his Truth Social site. “I think it’s one of the biggest problems we have. That’s why our country is going haywire. We’ve lost religion in our country.”---

Bring it back? I didn't realize that I had misplaced it.....Yep, it's right where I left it....At arm's length.

Besides, isn't religion something a person should desire to engage in and not have forced upon them?

Yes, religion and Christianity are missing in too many parts of America. Bringing that back to America would be a great accomplishment, and Trump is just the man who can do it. Trump is right, every American should have a Bible in their home.

---Religion and Christianity are the biggest things missing from this country. And I truly believe that we need to bring them back and have to bring them back fast,” Trump said in a video shared to his Truth Social site. “I think it’s one of the biggest problems we have. That’s why our country is going haywire. We’ve lost religion in our country.”---

Judeo-Christian values are vital. Anywhere Judaism is practiced in large numbers, society is better off. We need more fidelity to the premises though. We can select the best of all religions, but there is a reason the term Judeo-Christian has been coined. It worked so well for America especially for so long, then the angry Atheists said "we don't need the family values and respect for life that religion espouses".

Time for people of all faith to realize that their leadership is needed. People should be free to choose their faith, but, an underlying and prevalent system of faith is beneficial. Even places like China and Japan practice customs based on Buddhism and Shinto. These principles are positive in guiding society.

Those two things have been responsible for more tragedy than any government ever even considered.

Outlaw that evil shit.

Jesus fucking Christ what a load of crap, Trump be fuckin' yer wife while you be praying.

A hearty "yes" to the Bible.

But not to whatever is the "God bless the USA" Bible.

Bring it back? I didn't realize that I had misplaced it.....Yep, it's right where I left it....At arm's length.

Besides, isn't religion something a person should desire to engage in and not have forced upon them?
You almost made me laugh,almost. Religion is what you are before anyone or anything 'religious' has any effect on you.
Unless you are a completely lazy foolish trivial person (are you?) you already have views on life,death, evil,good,suffering, where do we come from ? I sincerely wish you would not cut-and-paste or whatever you do that makes you give these jejune replies

You almost made me laugh,almost. Religion is what you are before anyone or anything 'religious' has any effect on you.
Unless you are a completely lazy foolish trivial person (are you?) you already have views on life,death, evil,good,suffering, where do we come from ? I sincerely wish you would not cut-and-paste or whatever you do that makes you give these jejune replies
Hey, I came up with that on my own I'll have you know!

Now there is nothing wrong with taking from religion the things that promote a basic sense of right and wrong and fair play towards others but I'll be damned if I'll let some flavor of religion lead me around by the nose either.

You do you.

Hey, I came up with that on my own I'll have you know!

Now there is nothing wrong with taking from religion the things that promote a basic sense of right and wrong and fair play towards others but I'll be damned if I'll let some flavor of religion lead me around by the nose either.

You do you.
Again , that is ancient boring BS.
IF something is revealed from God it is not being lead around by the nose.
And don't conflate morality and religion, it makes you look unthinking
Cicero was not Christian or Jewish but rational

Cicero stated emphatically that “there will not be one such law in Rome and another in Athens, one now and another in the future, but all peoples at all times will be embraced by a single and eternal unchangeable law.”

Again , that is ancient boring BS.
IF something is revealed from God it is not being lead around by the nose.
And don't conflate morality and religion, it makes you look unthinking
Cicero was not Christian or Jewish but rational

Cicero stated emphatically that “there will not be one such law in Rome and another in Athens, one now and another in the future, but all peoples at all times will be embraced by a single and eternal unchangeable law.”

Forum List

Back